Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-04-2007, 01:19 PM

1,921 posts, read 5,633,552 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by weatherologist View Post
OK, I hate to say it, but aren't mothers just so wicked!!! I get the same joy out of watching my 15 year old climb the wall. Heck, just this weekend I let all four of the little ones pick up kazoos for the long drive home, just knowing that I wouldn't be in the car to listen to them. My sister in law called me about three hours into the trip to thank me!!!!! We are so bad!
It gets better! When you have grandkids, you can give them noisy toys to drive their parents crazy with, and you don't have to listen to them, 'cause you get to send them home! And, you can really do it up right, by loading them up with sugar, before you send them out the door! See, the fun is neverending!!

Old 06-04-2007, 01:25 PM

3,434 posts, read 9,765,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticLady1 View Post
It gets better! When you have grandkids, you can give them noisy toys to drive their parents crazy with, and you don't have to listen to them, 'cause you get to send them home! And, you can really do it up right, by loading them up with sugar, before you send them out the door! See, the fun is neverending!!
I do that to my sister, I send my nephews all my kids noisy toys before she has a chance to object, I know ive got one coming from her over the very loud guitar my daughter got and I somehow managed to "sneak" it into her truck-lol

Old 06-04-2007, 01:35 PM

2,336 posts, read 7,051,751 times
What do you call a bodybuilder with a big johnson?

A beginner!

Old 06-04-2007, 03:14 PM

1,513 posts, read 3,395,092 times
a tweetment!

That's cute! I've never heard that one!

Old 06-04-2007, 04:37 PM

3,684 posts, read 11,837,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticLady1 View Post
Ok this is the meanest thing I've ever heard of...but I bet you're one hell of a grandma!...LOL

Old 06-04-2007, 04:38 PM

3,684 posts, read 11,837,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weatherologist View Post
OK, I hate to say it, but aren't mothers just so wicked!!! I get the same joy out of watching my 15 year old climb the wall. Heck, just this weekend I let all four of the little ones pick up kazoos for the long drive home, just knowing that I wouldn't be in the car to listen to them. My sister in law called me about three hours into the trip to thank me!!!!! We are so bad!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kawgpz550 View Post
Yeah, I guess you're right...we are somewhat wicked , and that kind of wicked I LOVE EVERY MINUTE OF lolololololol
Especially with the teenagers...it seems anymore there is nothing that we as parents can do to get a rise out of them, so it's GREAT to see that SOMEONE CAN LOL
And yes, I have ALSO been known to send the noisey toy, that has been driving me crazy, over to my mom and dad's when the kids go to visit...but hey, usually my mom and dad are the one's dumb enough to BUY those loud toys so turnabout is fair play in my book
Ok we would all do great on a big family camp out or something...we could spoil the little ones and watch the older ones get really mad for a while before we tell them we're just teasing all together...LOL

Old 06-04-2007, 06:49 PM

2,800 posts, read 10,029,194 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by irishmom View Post
Ok we would all do great on a big family camp out or something...we could spoil the little ones and watch the older ones get really mad for a while before we tell them we're just teasing all together...LOL
Too funny! Works for me
But we have to wait for at least a year or two...my daughter is having her first child (my first grandchild at the end of this month . I need some time to get her spoiled and taught how to MAKE NOISE with those LOUD TOYS

This could be so much FUN! Gotta get our kids back somehow

Old 06-04-2007, 09:41 PM

8,672 posts, read 22,317,189 times
Default dyslexic agnostic insomniacs

What do dyslexic agnostics with insominia do?

Lie awake at night and wonder if there really is a dog?

Old 06-04-2007, 09:57 PM

1,130 posts, read 2,242,609 times
an elderly couple went for their yearly checkups. The Dr. checked the wife first and
after the Dr. checked the husband he sent him to the waiting room
and ask the wife to come in.
the Dr. told her that her husband had a rare condition and unless
he had 3 square meals a day
very low stress levels at home and had sex twice a week he would not live very long.
returning to the waiting room the husband ask what the Dr. said.
She replied very sadly.
Your going to die.

Old 06-04-2007, 11:06 PM

2,800 posts, read 10,029,194 times
Awesome jokes Kaykay and thefer! Got me rolling!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality