Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-01-2016, 10:49 AM

3,859 posts, read 3,064,462 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
I am thinking that you don't know the 7 feast days of God or what is said and done by the priests on feast days.

The feasts days are a science and that'S what Revelation is.

You say you are an Israelite,so yo u don't believe what I am saying. If you are a Jew, I could easily prove what I say from the Talmud, but somehow, I don't think you are a Jew.

CHRISTIAN who doesn't know the feast days of Jesus? If you haven't a clue about feast days, why say ,'' nonsense?''

I don't believe you know the feast days, so you wouldn't know if what I am saying is true or not.
Your feast days have absolutely NOTHING to do with the Book of Revelation - so as I said, your entire premise is nothing more than complete and utter nonsense.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-01-2016, 12:10 PM

17,071 posts, read 10,998,604 times
And British Israel is not?

Old 03-01-2016, 03:32 PM

23,374 posts, read 10,662,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John F S View Post
Your feast days have absolutely NOTHING to do with the Book of Revelation - so as I said, your entire premise is nothing more than complete and utter nonsense.
Again, if you have no clue of feast days and traditions, appointed prayers and the duties of the priests officiating on the 7 and 8 feast days of God, then how would you know whether I was right or not?

I don't say what I say off the top of my head, I talk about what I know and practice.

Old 03-02-2016, 06:47 AM

3,859 posts, read 3,064,462 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Again, if you have no clue of feast days and traditions, appointed prayers and the duties of the priests officiating on the 7 and 8 feast days of God, then how would you know whether I was right or not?

I don't say what I say off the top of my head, I talk about what I know and practice.
Again - the feast days have absolutely NOTHING to do with the Book of Revelation.
Again - your whole premise is nothing but sheer and utter nonsense.

Old 03-02-2016, 07:30 AM

23,374 posts, read 10,662,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John F S View Post
Again - the feast days have absolutely NOTHING to do with the Book of Revelation.
Again - your whole premise is nothing but sheer and utter nonsense.

I am wondering if you are aware that the New Testament is feast days from beginning to end. Are you a Christian who says he has a Passover lamb, I should think not.

Are you a Christian who believes in the spirit given on Shavuot? I should think not. Are you betrothed to Christ waiting on a marriage, on a wedding feast. I guess not,LOL. Afterall, These are feasts of God.

Where do your feast days hale from? Babylon?
New Testament is not about Babylon.

Your an Atheist?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality