Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-20-2013, 06:39 AM

9,659 posts, read 10,235,966 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambi234 View Post
So you do admit that light skin makes a woman more attractive? I have seen countless attractive dark women bashed for wearing hair weave and told that they are undateable for wearing extensions. Why are they bashed and not that mixed girl, the only difference is their color. The black guys on her page wouldn't be there if she didn't have light skin and blue eyes and we all know this.
It does not matter whether it's skin, face, size of **** and ass, or any of the other factors that you can't control are attractive to men.

It does not matter whether men like black skin or fair skin.

Men like what they like, and you should not let that get to you. As for myself, I like pale Japanese women.

...Are you gonna get mad at me for that? If so, you need to change your attitude.

Old 05-20-2013, 06:43 AM

Quote:
You contradicted yourself. You wrote, it's not going to change regardless of your efforts, but then you state, work on something that you can change. This proves that you are full of B.S.
Unless you put on something called "white face" or there is some technology that could change the pigment of your skin, you are better off on working on some of your other factors to make yourself stand out and try to cancel out the preference certain men have against your skin colour.

Old 05-20-2013, 06:43 AM

9,011 posts, read 13,852,888 times
As they said,its nothing you can do.

Btw,light skin girls with ugly face get the same treatment.
I should know......

Men only care about a pretty face it seems,damn what the body looks like.
Unless they only want to have sex with you.

Old 05-20-2013, 06:45 AM

39,245 posts, read 27,645,276 times
Quote:
I can't think of why she is so special. Her style is horrible, and she has a lot of ugly tattoos. People seem to flock to her channel because of her light skin. Nothing more and nothing less. If a guy doesn't like hair weave and tattoos, it should be across the board. Also if a guy doesn't like short mini skirts, it should be applied to all women who wear them. Don't just single dark girls out.

This one black guy on youtube had the nerve to tell black women that we should refer to beauty crushes channel for fashion advice. hahaha What a contradiction! The silly guy didn't even realize that this light skin girl has all of the traits that he claims to hate black women for. What a joke. The hypocrisy is so apparent.
I think you need to calm down.

I am a girl who is confident about the way I look and my sexually. This is why I have no problems giving another pretty girl a nice compliment. This girl has a cute super cute English accent, and she looks innocent and refreshing. Everybody is special and so is she.

Her style is NOT horrible and her tattoo is her way of expressing herself. It is NONE of your business. If you don't like her youtube video, change channel. It is that simple.

One of my brothers have dated very dark skinned girls because he found them to be extremely attractive. Like it or not, there are men out there love real black women. You need to go out more.

p.s. I know your kind. It is always people like you giving me negative feedback on my youtube channel. They tell me I am just an attention *****, this and that. We all know that, you seem jealous when you shouldn't have to be. I am sure you are beautiful in your own ways, and you will find a man cherish you the way you are. Why can't you just leave other girls alone, she didn't bother you.

Old 05-20-2013, 06:46 AM

162 posts, read 190,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHurricaneKid View Post
It does not matter whether it's skin, face, size of **** and ass, or any of the other factors that you can't control are attractive to men.

It does not matter whether men like black skin or fair skin.

Men like what they like, and you should not let that get to you. As for myself, I like pale Japanese women.

...Are you gonna get mad at me for that? If so, you need to change your attitude.
I do not get upset about a guy's preferences, I just get annoyed with the contradictions, because I believe that dark black women are judged the harshest. Most guys don't have a problem with a white woman's breast augmentation, tanning, or lip injections or hair extensions. They also don't have a problem with an Asian girl's waif shape. But let a dark black women be bone thin and have implants and hair extensions. She will receive hell.

In fact, I recall on yesterday's thread you mentioned that a size 0 and 2 weren't attractive because it was too thin. Now you mention that you love pale Japanese women. Most Asian women are very thin. You are a walking contradiction.

Old 05-20-2013, 06:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post

I should know......

Men who want marriage material women care for more than body or face. If they want to marry you, they will take in your personality into a factor as well.

...Yes there are men who want to pump and dump women, but are you going to let them get in your way?

Old 05-20-2013, 06:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHurricaneKid View Post
Unless you put on something called "white face" or there is some technology that could change the pigment of your skin, you are better off on working on some of your other factors to make yourself stand out and try to cancel out the preference certain men have against your skin colour.
Ha,there is.
She can try Hydroquinone 4% to 10%.
They even have strengths of 20%.

Old 05-20-2013, 06:50 AM

Quote:
I do not get upset about a guy's preferences, I just get annoyed with the contradictions, because I believe that dark black women are judged the harshest. Most guys don't have a problem with a white woman's breast augmentation, tanning, or lip injections or hair extensions. They also don't have a problem with an Asian girl's waif shape. But let a dark black women be bone thin and have implants and hair extensions. She will receive hell.

In fact, I recall on yesterday's thread you mentioned that a size 0 and 2 weren't attractive because it was too thin. Now you mention that you love pale Japanese women. Most Asian women are very thin. You are a walking contradiction.
You are really barking up the wrong tree.
Go on a black message board. They should understand you better.
Plus,you get mad at black men,not men of other races.

Old 05-20-2013, 06:52 AM

39,245 posts, read 27,645,276 times
Quote:

Skinny is not attractive. IN SHAPE is ideal. It is sad that you don't know the differences between the two.

Average playboy models are 5'6" 115lb, They are pretty much between size 0 to 4. Are you going to call these women unattractive now? LOL, don't be so jealous, jealousy only makes you more unattractive.

Old 05-20-2013, 06:52 AM

162 posts, read 190,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post

I should know......

I have seen ugly light skin girls, and they are treated better than pretty dark skin women. You mentioned in one of the threads that you are big. I think that may have more to do with it. An average size or thin ugly light skin chick is still valued over a cute dark girl. It's only when the light skin chick is obese that she looses some of her status.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships