Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-21-2007, 04:11 PM

29,391 posts, read 55,579,134 times

Advertisements

Sure, we can be a pain in the butt sometimes. Sure, there’s the nagging, the nosiness, the PMS mood swings and those easily injured feelings. But guys, think for a moment about all the wonderful things we ladies do. From the pains we take to be aesthetically pleasing to how we kiss it and make it all better, we women do rock. Let us count the ways!

1. Like it or not, we groom you for a real relationship
Whether it’s the mom who taught you to respect us, the sister who told you our secrets, or even the last girl who dumped you because you weren't ready to settle down, the women in your life help to shape you into the best man you can possibly be. So that when you meet The One, you’ll be ready, willing and able.

2. We’re sympathetic
Before we try to solve the problem (as men tend to do), we acknowledge it. We say things like: “That must have hard for you seeing your friend get the promotion instead of you—how do you feel about it?” It may not seem like much, but a world without women’s compassion and understanding would be a pretty cold place.

Guys: Give thanks for women! - MSN Dating & Personals (http://msn.match.com/msn/article.aspx?articleid=7492&TrackingID=516311&Bann erID=544657&menuid=6&GT1=10582 - broken link)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-21-2007, 04:47 PM

11,887 posts, read 36,911,752 times
I wholeheartedly AGREE! The world wouldn't be worth living in if there were no women. Women of the world, I am truly THANKFUL for your presence. Without you in our lives, we'd be a mess!

Old 11-21-2007, 04:47 PM

15,603 posts, read 39,817,459 times
Thank you great spirit...for presenting us with the wonderful being we call women. I like em. Can we get more?

Old 11-23-2007, 02:25 AM

14,317 posts, read 22,377,476 times
I honestly can't see myself living in this world if it didn't have women in it. My mother and grandmother, sisters, daughters, wife, girlfriends friends. Women help make life worth living.

So, I agree...much thanks for women!

Old 02-07-2010, 03:14 PM

3,337 posts, read 7,118,057 times
Much love & respect to women for sure....I've had some great women in my life and still do-from my grandma to my deceased mom, on down to my female friend(s), women rock. This is only for the classy, confident and strong women...not the trashy, ho'ish ones.

Old 02-07-2010, 03:20 PM

7,372 posts, read 16,009,038 times
Confuses the hell out of me when John takes the voice of a woman.

Old 02-07-2010, 03:32 PM

5,879 posts, read 9,248,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John1960 View Post
Sure, we can be a pain in the butt sometimes. Sure, there’s the nagging, the nosiness, the PMS mood swings and those easily injured feelings. But guys, think for a moment about all the wonderful things we ladies do. From the pains we take to be aesthetically pleasing to how we kiss it and make it all better, we women do rock. Let us count the ways!

1. Like it or not, we groom you for a real relationship
Whether it’s the mom who taught you to respect us, the sister who told you our secrets, or even the last girl who dumped you because you weren't ready to settle down, the women in your life help to shape you into the best man you can possibly be. So that when you meet The One, you’ll be ready, willing and able.

2. We’re sympathetic
Before we try to solve the problem (as men tend to do), we acknowledge it. We say things like: “That must have hard for you seeing your friend get the promotion instead of you—how do you feel about it?” It may not seem like much, but a world without women’s compassion and understanding would be a pretty cold place.

Guys: Give thanks for women! - MSN Dating & Personals (http://msn.match.com/msn/article.aspx?articleid=7492&TrackingID=516311&Bann erID=544657&menuid=6&GT1=10582 - broken link)
Rugged is very greatfull. The women in my life are very special to me!

Old 02-07-2010, 08:00 PM

1,571 posts, read 2,812,657 times
How about being thankful that we gave you life in the first place? Think about where exactly you came from. If it wasn't for a woman carry you for 9 months, you wouldn't even exist.
A man passed on a sperm but who fed you during all those months and tolerated you?.... Us women

For some men spreading their hatred or disappointment towards us, what they don't realize is at the same time we're denying their own origin. It makes sense, they hate the woman but they hate themselves too....

Old 02-07-2010, 08:09 PM

2,035 posts, read 5,034,391 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunflower_lol View Post
How about being thankful that we gave you life in the first place? Think about where exactly you came from. If it wasn't for a woman carry you for 9 months, you wouldn't even exist.
A man passed on a sperm but who fed you during all those months and tolerated you?.... Us women

For some men spreading their hatred or disappointment towards us, what they don't realize is at the same time we're denying their own origin. It makes sense, they hate the woman but they hate themselves too....
Excellent post Sun Flower!!! and yes, dispite some of the challenges you can present sometimes.. Life would not be possible..or worth living with out ya'...

Old 02-07-2010, 08:25 PM

44,348 posts, read 20,049,980 times
Women ROCK!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships