Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-24-2012, 08:57 AM

19,046 posts, read 25,205,749 times

Advertisements

Look carefully

This can be harsh or kind, but I think it's the truth.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-24-2012, 09:06 AM

1,904 posts, read 2,988,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
Look carefully

I don't have a webcam.

Old 12-24-2012, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raging-Hetero View Post
I don't have a webcam.
Well, hopefully you can figure out the message. A walk to your bathroom would probably do the trick.

Old 12-24-2012, 10:48 AM

12,101 posts, read 17,106,706 times
Quote:
Look carefully

You're forever spouting about how water seeks it's own level and that you should have exactly what your mate has in terms of educational attainment, career, and assets.

So, I'm curious. If your philosophy is so unilaterally geared towards that, surely you won't be reticent about disclosing what exactly you have.

Degrees, schools, salary, profession, houses, cars, etc.

I haven't seen you list your 'wares' in the education section. If it's impressive, then I'll **** and let you carry on your way.

Old 12-24-2012, 10:51 AM

61,288 posts, read 87,465,558 times
in most cases hypertension. we live in a society that awards high stress job success, this leaves us a social nut case. women like relaxed easy going men but very very successful men.
all u gota do is wait til u retire early then u will have the success and the laid back behavior.
unfortunately if you wait too late u will turn into a broken down old man and they wont want u.

Old 12-24-2012, 10:51 AM

1,514 posts, read 2,121,517 times
Quote:
Look carefully

I think people already know that, but it's just easier and requires no effort to take action and wallow in self-pity

Old 12-24-2012, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobaba View Post
You're forever spouting about how water seeks it's own level and that you should have exactly what your mate has in terms of educational attainment, career, and assets.

So, I'm curious. If you're philosophy is so unilaterally geared towards that, surely you won't be reticent about disclosing what exactly you have.

Degrees, schools, salary, profession, houses, cars, etc.

I haven't seen you list your 'wares' in the education section. If it's impressive, then I'll **** and let you carry on your way.
It's not my philosophy. It's what actually happens. And I'm not sure what my education, profession, and home ownership has to do with it. Water does indeed seek its own level (that's really another poster's terminology, but she's spot on). Although, my husband and I are of the same cloth and we do happen to have similar levels of education, profession, etc, which is typical.

Old 12-24-2012, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe'sTavern View Post
I think people already know that, but it's just easier and requires no effort to take action and wallow in self-pity
I think most know it, but there are a handful on this forum who don't know it.

Old 12-24-2012, 10:57 AM

12,101 posts, read 17,106,706 times
Quote:
It's not my philosophy. It's what actually happens. And I'm not sure what my education, profession, and home ownership has to do with it. Water does indeed seek its own level (that's really another poster's terminology, but she's spot on). Although, my husband and I are of the same cloth and we do happen to have similar levels of education, profession, etc, which is typical.
How else would you quantify 'water level'?

Or are you just talking about looks period? Because that's nice on Christmas Eve, telling people the reason they suck at dating is because they are too ugly.

Well ... what do you have? I'm waiting.

You can check my posts in the education section to see what I've got.

Old 12-24-2012, 11:04 AM

1,514 posts, read 2,121,517 times
Quote:
I think most know it, but there are a handful on this forum who don't know it.
I think on some level even those handful know it; but they post or start threads spouting the opposite to get some validation of that false viewpoint and totally avoid the real reason.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships