Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-28-2012, 04:01 PM

2,028 posts, read 1,899,555 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBomb View Post
qs" If a woman cheats on her husband and has a baby with another man he needs to be a man and forgive her and take care of the child. No matter how many times it happens a REAL man should be able to put up with her maybe she just likes having fun on the side. And what if you never find out? No harm no foul. You raised a child with her. After all it's not like she loves any of the men she had kids with. She loves you so much she wouldn't give the other men your honorable duties."es
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBomb View Post
qs" How it her fault she got pregnant? He came inside of her. And maybe if he showed more love and affection and treated her like she is equal to a man she wouldn't be forced to cheat. Actually women don't cheat they're just need a little love which sometimes involves a child which her husband should be proud of. If he doesn't find out who cares? Men should trust women completely"es
Thanks so much for the comedy, I needed that on a Friday afternoon! I literally have tears in my eyes from all of the laughing I'm doing right now.

Old 12-28-2012, 04:03 PM

491 posts, read 573,559 times
Glad I could help. Start the weekend off with a chuckle right lol

Old 12-28-2012, 04:16 PM

3,761 posts, read 5,463,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sixy* View Post
I guess if you question the paternity of the children it can be a good thing that this test is affordable.

However, there was one comment that stood out to me:

I've had paternity done on all my children. I'm in a good marriage, never divorced, but you never know. I'm not going to be a sucker raising some other dudes kid. No harm in double checking and keeping her honest.

If my husband EVER suggested a paternity test for our children as this guy did, I'd go along with it and then when it came back that they were all 100% his I'd divorce his ass and OWN him.

Obviously his marriage isn't that good if he even has to question the paternity of his children.
The "harm" in double checking is that he is showing he doesn't trust her or their marriage. I really hope his wife wasn't a sucker to stay married to that loser!
A man's paternity is always in question while a women's maternity is not. I think men should be cut a little slack.

Old 12-28-2012, 04:18 PM

723 posts, read 2,203,297 times
damn i got troll'd lol . I knew something was up.

Old 12-28-2012, 04:23 PM

491 posts, read 573,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emerald_octane View Post
damn i got troll'd lol . I knew something was up.
Thanks for feeding me, now I can start drinking lol

Old 12-28-2012, 06:42 PM

1,098 posts, read 1,875,363 times
If that happened to me, and this is like years into the relationship/marriage I'd probably feel dead inside, very used, hurt, and betrayed.

I can't understand how anyone can justify paternity fraud, the moment you suggest DNA testing a certain demographic goes up in arms about it. If a guy got a mistress pregnant and the state forced his wife to take care of the child until 18 or face jail or child support, how'd she feel? Of course that will never happen because our laws are pretty one sided at the moment.

Couldn't blame the guy for wanting to leave, all that effort in raising what was assumed were something he put years work into was all a lie. How do you justify making someone else live a lie? Not even bothering to understand how painful this feels to a duped father is nothing short of total disrespect. Marriage vows get taken for granted these days its no wonder we're in the mess we're in, people don't want to think anymore, common courtesy is a dying art and it makes marriage sound like a money grab for those who use it for that purpose.

Personally, they should make marriage like the rules for handing out a loan. If the couple survives a set number of years without too much negativity (debt, cheating, violence, etc) then they can be issued a certificate. Perhaps marriage should be earned and not a privilege for the truly sick and evil to take advantage of another. And in case of paternity fraud before the official cert the marriage license can be denied and no one as to pay anyone. It'll teach adults personal responsibility.

Old 12-29-2012, 01:10 AM

1,201 posts, read 1,589,262 times
As I get closer and closer to marriage I can understand the reason women are so mortified at the idea of their husbands having a paternity test done, but you also hear the same ones talk about how women (and men) change as they get older. What if you had your baby at the start of this change and you aren't good enough to pick up on signals to know something is going on with her? It would be a lot easier on us guys if they were mandatory. Then again I don't think I would need one.

Old 07-31-2013, 06:06 PM

158 posts, read 211,561 times
Paternity tests should be compulsory. I wouldn't lift a finger for a child I suspected wasn't mine.

I had the prenatal paternity test done and then another one when he was born.

Old 07-31-2013, 06:29 PM

355 posts, read 391,310 times
a woman who doesn't want you to get a paternity test is a MAJOR red flag A HUMONGOUS red flag

I will have all my kids paternity tested, it leaves 0 room for deception but if the kids are actually mine there's no reason that it would be a problem

Old 07-31-2013, 06:57 PM

2,947 posts, read 7,054,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesDD View Post
Paternity tests should be compulsory. I wouldn't lift a finger for a child I suspected wasn't mine.

I had the prenatal paternity test done and then another one when he was born.

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilkingx2 View Post
a woman who doesn't want you to get a paternity test is a MAJOR red flag A HUMONGOUS red flag

I will have all my kids paternity tested, it leaves 0 room for deception but if the kids are actually mine there's no reason that it would be a problem

If this is your attitude toward the women you choose to be a mate to... I hope she runs away fast. How disrespectful. An earlier post stating the Maury show is a significant reason for this phenomenon to become mainstream is very agreeable - and I can't believe the outright disrespect men have toward women because of it. If you did your due diligence to choose a good partner to have children with, the paternity test should never even be a question.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships