Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-02-2013, 07:15 AM

5,472 posts, read 7,603,692 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
Don't confuse your comrades here with men at large. Plenty of men have their pick. And be clear (this goes for both men and women) if you end up with a shytty partner it's likely that you are shyty yourself. Birds of a feather. Period. I know people don't like to hear it, but the vast majority of the time we attract our doppelgangers. In the mean time, grow up, take responsibility for yourself and get snipped or don't have sex. If you must put your penis in any vagina you can find, then buy your own spermicide and lather it over the condom you use. The risk of pregnancy then becomes very small.
TO be fair, he is right and you probably know this. Since women have most to lose (or gain) because of pregnancy, they are the ones to make the final decision when it comes to sex. Unless they meet someone like me that renders them powerless, that is. Women have had the final say when it comes to sex for thousands of years, this is not a modern concept by any means.

Old 08-02-2013, 07:18 AM

36,505 posts, read 30,843,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBomb View Post
Lots to learn such as? The definition of a father is the man who provides the sperm since that's the point of a paternity test: to know who is or isn't the father. The man she's with now is a step-father at best.
If you want to go by the dictionary definition, here you go:

a. A male person whose sperm unites with an egg, resulting in the conception of a child.
b. A man who adopts a child.
c. A man who raises a child.
2. A male parent of an animal.
3. A male ancestor.
4. A man who creates, originates, or founds something: Chaucer is considered the father of English poetry.
5. An early form; a prototype.
6. Father Christianity a. God.
b. The first person of the Christian Trinity.

7. An elderly or venerable man. Used as a title of respect.
8. A member of the senate in ancient Rome.
9. One of the leading men, as of a city: the town fathers.
10. or Father A church father.
11. Abbr. Fr.a. A priest or clergyman in the Roman Catholic or Anglican churches.
b. Used as a title and form of address with or without the clergyman's name.

v. fa·thered, fa·ther·ing, fa·thers
v.tr.1. To procreate (offspring) as the male parent.
2. To act or serve as a father to (a child).
3. To create, found, or originate.
4. To acknowledge responsibility for.
5. a. To attribute the paternity, creation, or origin of.
b. To assign falsely or unjustly; foist.

v.intr.

Old 08-02-2013, 07:19 AM

491 posts, read 569,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
If you want to go by the dictionary definition, here you go:

a. A male person whose sperm unites with an egg, resulting in the conception of a child.
b. A man who adopts a child.
c. A man who raises a child.
2. A male parent of an animal.
3. A male ancestor.
4. A man who creates, originates, or founds something: Chaucer is considered the father of English poetry.
5. An early form; a prototype.
6. Father Christianity a. God.
b. The first person of the Christian Trinity.

7. An elderly or venerable man. Used as a title of respect.
8. A member of the senate in ancient Rome.
9. One of the leading men, as of a city: the town fathers.
10. or Father A church father.
11. Abbr. Fr.a. A priest or clergyman in the Roman Catholic or Anglican churches.
b. Used as a title and form of address with or without the clergyman's name.

v. fa·thered, fa·ther·ing, fa·thers
v.tr.1. To procreate (offspring) as the male parent.
2. To act or serve as a father to (a child).
3. To create, found, or originate.
4. To acknowledge responsibility for.
5. a. To attribute the paternity, creation, or origin of.
b. To assign falsely or unjustly; foist.

v.intr.
The first definition was pretty much sums up what I said

Old 08-02-2013, 07:20 AM

The term you guys are looking for is......."biological father". Hope this helps.

Old 08-02-2013, 07:21 AM

19,046 posts, read 25,187,051 times
Quote:
So how is it the cuckolded man's fault? He deserved to get cheated on why? So it's okay to cheat on someone because that means the the person they cheated on are shy?
Why do you think I give a fig about a cuckolded man? Who knows if he deserved to get cheated on. If you choose to live a dysfunctional life, put your penis in any vagina that will have you, there's nothing I can do about it. It is interesting. I never feel bad for Jerry Springer guests. I don't think anybody does.

Old 08-02-2013, 07:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
TO be fair, he is right and you probably know this. Since women have most to lose (or gain) because of pregnancy, they are the ones to make the final decision when it comes to sex. Unless they meet someone like me that renders them powerless, that is. Women have had the final say when it comes to sex for thousands of years, this is not a modern concept by any means.
None of this removes a man's personal responsibility to himself. If you leave your fate to others then you're digging your own grave. It's the same for women. Both should not rely on anyone to take care of their own business.

Old 08-02-2013, 07:27 AM

Quote:
Why do you think I give a fig about a cuckolded man? Who knows if he deserved to get cheated on. If you choose to live a dysfunctional life, put your penis in any vagina that will have you, there's nothing I can do about it. It is interesting. I never feel bad for Jerry Springer guests. I don't think anybody does.
It's called lying and deception. I doesn't take much to sleep with another man and get pregnant by him. How do we know his life was dysfunctional before the reveal? Sounds like you're justifying her cheating by shaming the man into raising a kid that isn't his.

Old 08-02-2013, 07:27 AM

Quote:
None of this removes a man's personal responsibility to himself. If you leave your fate to others then you're digging your own grave. It's the same for women. Both should not rely on anyone to take care of their own business.
Which has nothing to do with what I said. Its mans responsibility to ensure that the children he is fathering, are actualy his biological children. That is my opinion.

Old 08-02-2013, 07:28 AM

Quote:
Yes. Personal responsibility to HIMSELF. Not her. Not the kid that isn't his. Himself. He should leave.

Old 08-02-2013, 07:33 AM

Quote:
It's called lying and deception. I doesn't take much to sleep with another man and get pregnant by him. How do we know his life was dysfunctional before the reveal? Sounds like you're justifying her cheating by shaming the man into raising a kid that isn't his.
He knows and that's what matters. People know when their lives are screwed up, when they're living in dysfunctional marriages. It's why men who suspect are correct 30% of the time. And I reject this shaming language of yours.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
Which has nothing to do with what I said. Its mans responsibility to ensure that the children he is fathering, are actualy his biological children. That is my opinion.
I agree. How that is determined will vary depending on the couple.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships