Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: ...
Yes 18 17.82%
No 81 80.20%
Maybe 2 1.98%
Not sure 0 0%
Voters: 101. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-01-2010, 08:49 PM

1,179 posts, read 981,715 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by flguy1192 View Post
Discuss.
Do they now? Also, why are paranoid straight men always so impressed with themselves? Here's a hint: Gay men don't lust after you.

Old 06-01-2010, 08:51 PM

1,313 posts, read 1,559,194 times
LMAO at mlassoff

I guess some homophobes think they are so dang sexy that a gay person won't be able to control their urges around them......even though they've been there all along

Old 06-01-2010, 08:54 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,261,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feel The Love View Post
Do they now? Also, why are paranoid straight men always so impressed with themselves? Here's a hint: Gay men don't lust after you.
I disagree. Not every woman on this planet is deemed attractive, but that doesn't mean that a man won't at least do a double-take if certain parts of the female anatomy are exposed, even if she's "not your type." Unless homosexuals have some sort of superhuman ability to turn away from the parts of the male anatomy that they are attracted to, then I believe its a bit of a stretch to use the "gay men don't lust after you" argument.

Old 06-01-2010, 08:57 PM

14,767 posts, read 17,237,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
I disagree. Not every woman on this planet is deemed attractive, but that doesn't mean that a man won't at least do a double-take if certain parts of the female anatomy are exposed, even if she's "not your type." Unless homosexuals have some sort of superhuman ability to turn away from the parts of the male anatomy that they are attracted to, then I believe its a bit of a stretch to use the "gay men don't lust after you" argument.
doing a double take & lusting are two seperate things.

Ever been in a gym change room? There were probably gays in there. Doubt they lusted over you, or even made you aware that they were gay.

Old 06-01-2010, 08:58 PM

2,318 posts, read 1,911,970 times
No homosexuals in the military period . Don't ask, don't tell ,don't allow around real men who have no choice but be in close contact .

This insane crap needs to stop it has just about finished off America . Put the fems in with the men instead and make sure they all get plenty of close contact, watch them scream sexual harrassment .

Old 06-01-2010, 09:00 PM

3,490 posts, read 3,817,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
So all gay men are attracted to a straight man's hairy, sweaty, nut sack.

I'm not sure who's post disgust's me more, yours or mine.

Old 06-01-2010, 09:01 PM

2,318 posts, read 1,911,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feel The Love View Post

Heres a fact , ' thats a lie ' ! It is already out there how young men are beng raped while in sick bay ,some commited suicde ,it was the last straw of what kind of treatment they get after being wounded in battle. It is a terrible evil and it will get even worse . [ google it ] .

Old 06-01-2010, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozgal View Post
doing a double take & lusting are two seperate things.

Ever been in a gym change room? There were probably gays in there. Doubt they lusted over you, or even made you aware that they were gay.
I don't know about you, but I do a double-take when something catches my attention. As the poster above points out, "sweaty nut sacks" don't cause me to look to begin with, much less do a double-take. However, bare female breasts do catch my attention. Why should we expect that homosexuals won't do a double-take to the things that he is attracted to? As I mentioned before, are homosexuals superhuman?

Lusting...double-takes...spin it whichever way makes you happy. The point is still the same.

Old 06-01-2010, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by James420 View Post
So all gay men are attracted to a straight man's hairy, sweaty, nut sack.

I'm not sure who's post disgust's me more, yours or mine.
If you don't mind the attention, then hang your sack wherever you find accommodating. If that's in a room-full of homosexuals, so be it. Have fun.

Old 06-02-2010, 02:09 AM

31,767 posts, read 28,999,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy&Me View Post
I'm sure your back would be safe but would his ?
Soldiers taking personal issues and politics on the field would be inherently unfit for the job they undertake, and the respect their responsibilities entails.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies