Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: ...
Yes 18 17.82%
No 81 80.20%
Maybe 2 1.98%
Not sure 0 0%
Voters: 101. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-25-2013, 03:42 PM

9,282 posts, read 6,750,743 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by flguy1192 View Post
Discuss.
Reply to this post if you want to talk about real issues.

Old 11-25-2013, 03:58 PM

26,143 posts, read 19,874,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by flguy1192
If "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" is repealed, should homosexuals have separate sleeping and bathroom areas?
Quite ignorant and stupid!!!!

THE ANSWER IS NO!!!!!

Old 11-25-2013, 04:39 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,338,258 times
When I was a student at the Art Institute of Pittsburgh in 1962-1964, the men lived at the YMCA, and the Women had a floor at the Penn Sheraton Hotel. At the YMCA, there were many transients, a lot of them "gay" (the term was 'q u e e r' in those days). They would attempt to get our attention in the public bathroom, slip notes under our doors with invitations to meet them (giving their room number) and use various other methods to fine willing participants in their homosexual activities. At the worst, they would jump in the shower with you (the public showers had multiple shower heads) and begin playing with themselves, in an effort to get your attention.

This is how disgusting so-called "gays" are. I would be fine with keeping them out of public "mens" rooms.

Old 11-25-2013, 04:54 PM

2,801 posts, read 2,312,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
When I was a student at the Art Institute of Pittsburgh in 1962-1964, the men lived at the YMCA, and the Women had a floor at the Penn Sheraton Hotel. At the YMCA, there were many transients, a lot of them "gay" (the term was 'q u e e r' in those days). They would attempt to get our attention in the public bathroom, slip notes under our doors with invitations to meet them (giving their room number) and use various other methods to fine willing participants in their homosexual activities. At the worst, they would jump in the shower with you (the public showers had multiple shower heads) and begin playing with themselves, in an effort to get your attention.

This is how disgusting so-called "gays" are. I would be fine with keeping them out of public "mens" rooms.
You do understand you are comparing apples and bananas right? Oh wait, guess not.

This is another thread all be it old that shows those that are not secure in their own sexuality.

Old 11-25-2013, 05:07 PM

878 posts, read 943,254 times
No. Why is it necessary? All you homophobes need to cowboy up, put on your big boy pants and deal. There's nothing to be afraid of, and I'm a straight man who grew up in San Francisco.

Trust me, most of you are not the slightest bit attractive to gay men. You just want to think you are.

Old 11-25-2013, 07:26 PM

2,463 posts, read 2,792,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post

Do you also think it is disgusting how straight men often try to coerce women into having sex when they are not interested?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.