Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-07-2010, 03:38 PM

22 posts, read 19,303 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
There's no proof that they lie (in spite of the shrieking by the left that they do).
There's gobs of proof that he lie quite frequently, but any link that i post you'll just discredit.

I will point out mediamatters "mis-informer" topic
but you'll just discredit that as well.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-07-2010, 03:41 PM

6,022 posts, read 7,850,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DraggingCanoe View Post
Palin and Beck are a threat to ignorance, weakness, fear; they want people to clear the fog of Liberalism from their minds, to think freely.

think freely by following someone else? how can one think freely when they take in bias information as fact.

Palin? come on think freely by aspiring to build a bridge and being down with AIP.

what can you learn from a fraud

Old 01-07-2010, 04:21 PM

9,644 posts, read 9,871,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hombre57 View Post
I hate to be the one to tell you that Beck just played this clip on Keith his show and got out a book called " The Art of Rockefeller Center" and proved what he said correct so it appears your boy Keith yet and was wrong and made a fool of himself.

Do you think Keith will admit Beck was right and that he shouldnt have called Beck out on something that he obviously didnt research here is the book that Beck used

Amazon.com: The Art of Rockefeller Center (9780393060829): Christine Roussel: Books

Sorry it must sting right now and I am sure you will come up with some attempt at an excuse that Keith was the one that was wrong.

Have a nice night

Old 01-07-2010, 05:56 PM

1,498 posts, read 3,475,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DraggingCanoe View Post
The personal attacks by the radical left on Palin and Beck is an attempt to wipe out reality. Leftists fail to grasp that reality exists, reality cannot be wiped out. Reality..is Palin and Beck..they will wipe out the wiper.
If anyone in this country thinks Palin is a political mind, then I am really affraid for America. Personal attacks to wipe out reality ??? Reality is Palin..... the reality is, is that Palin is a moron. Not a republican or Democratic issue IMO, its a matter of national security. Palin is an empty box waiting to be filled with rocks, end of story.

Old 01-07-2010, 06:05 PM

283 posts, read 497,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsupstate View Post
OK....100's of threads in this poltical forum about both Palin and Beck, and neither of these people are elected officials. According to the threads I read, these two are the most stupid, ignorant, backward, moronic, nobodies in the world.

A very simple question here. Why would so much energy be used and so many threads be spent bashing stupid, ignorant, backward, moronic, nobodies?

If Palin and Beck are so stupid, then they really aren't any kind of threat, right?

Why are Obamacrats so threatened by these two?
Because she's so dang HOT!

Old 01-07-2010, 06:27 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,997,333 times
Quote:
Then deal in facts. Don't post about Palin. She is dumb as you say and she has no facts as you say, so why waste your time posting and discussing someone dumb, factless and clueless. According to you she is already on the bottom of the heap.

Obamacrats REALLY are freightened by Palin and Beck.

Amazing that two dumb, clueless people could consume so much time of the smart Obamacrats. Are the Obamacrats that dumb to let it happen....or, are they that freightened? Seems like one of the two.
When people post threads such as this one or others that say she would make a good President I read them as do many others. The thing is when people make false statements such as people fear her it is my right to call it, BS. Some rightwing propaganda talking head came up with this rediculous statement and the right has run with it over and over, the FACT is no one is afraid of Palin, why would they be afraid of an entertainer. Do people laugh at her obvious pandering to her sheep, of-course they do, why wouldn't they she is amusing and it is funny to watch people get sucked into her game and then defend her no matter how off base she is from reality or the facts. Believe what you want, post it here and others will reply, that is how it works.
Casper

Old 01-07-2010, 06:28 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,997,333 times
Quote:
And isn't that in keeping with Obama and his Obamatrons? So what does it matter? Lies are spewed daily from Bambi and his ilk.
Try staying on subject for once, thanks.
Casper

Old 01-07-2010, 06:48 PM

11,448 posts, read 14,505,615 times
Quote:
OK....100's of threads in this poltical forum about both Palin and Beck, and neither of these people are elected officials. According to the threads I read, these two are the most stupid, ignorant, backward, moronic, nobodies in the world.

A very simple question here. Why would so much energy be used and so many threads be spent bashing stupid, ignorant, backward, moronic, nobodies?

If Palin and Beck are so stupid, then they really aren't any kind of threat, right?

Why are Obamacrats so threatened by these two?
They aren't "threats" per se, just talking heads who say outrageous things that should be addressed.

I would say they are "dangerous" though, since they are in a position to sway public opinion, and with that comes responsibility. They are clearly irresponsible, and that's putting it nicely.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies