Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-07-2010, 02:41 PM

11,135 posts, read 14,268,320 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsupstate View Post
OK....100's of threads in this poltical forum about both Palin and Beck, and neither of these people are elected officials. According to the threads I read, these two are the most stupid, ignorant, backward, moronic, nobodies in the world.

A very simple question here. Why would so much energy be used and so many threads be spent bashing stupid, ignorant, backward, moronic, nobodies?
Because it is easy to hurl rocks at them. They serve the purpose of being easy targets and all anyone has to do is take one look around that the most popular hobby is throwing rocks at big targets. No one can resist a good pointless flame war.
Quote:
If Palin and Beck are so stupid, then they really aren't any kind of threat, right?
Right

Quote:
Why are Obamacrats so threatened by these two?
Beats me, but I doubt that many are. Personally, I think these two should have their own 24/7 network running their speeches and opinions all day every day.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-07-2010, 02:44 PM

7,993 posts, read 12,952,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Art123 View Post
I have a couple of Facebook "friends" who post Glenn Beck stuff all the time. People just eat it up.
I guess the same way people eat up Obama's lies? His latest one being "transparency". So lets get honest here, lets lump Obama in with Palin and Beck. He is no better, no more intelligent and definitely no more honest.

Old 01-07-2010, 02:54 PM

5,238 posts, read 8,856,890 times
Quote:
I guess the same way people eat up Obama's lies? His latest one being "transparency". So lets get honest here, lets lump Obama in with Palin and Beck. He is no better, no more intelligent and definitely no more honest.

If you want to compare Obama with Beck and Palin in terms of intelligence, go ahead. That doesn't reflect poorly on anybody but yourself.

Old 01-07-2010, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Hey Glenn,
??????????

Old 01-07-2010, 02:59 PM

Quote:

If you want to compare Obama with Beck and Palin in terms of intelligence, go ahead. That doesn't reflect poorly on anybody but yourself.
It reflects the truth.

People call Palin a bible thumper...I don't disagree, but what about Obama's 20 years in a racist, hate filled church. Bible thumping with a bit of racism thrown in? Even better.

I could go with numerous examples. Obama is no better than Palin or Beck. Sad.

If you believe in Obama, it just reflects poorly on you (along with your bigoted Asian remarks).

So back on topic, I've yet to really see why Beck and Plain are such threats, other than the fact they are calling Obama out and we all know, Obama and his Obamacrats HATE to be called out.

Old 01-07-2010, 02:59 PM

3,047 posts, read 2,843,805 times
The personal attacks by the radical left on Palin and Beck is an attempt to wipe out reality. Leftists fail to grasp that reality exists, reality cannot be wiped out. Reality..is Palin and Beck..they will wipe out the wiper.

Old 01-07-2010, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DraggingCanoe View Post
The personal attacks by the radical left on Palin and Beck is an attempt to wipe out reality. Leftists fail to grasp that reality exists, reality cannot be wiped out. Reality..is Palin and Beck..they will wipe out the wiper.
Excellent point. Obamacrats hate honesty, they hate reality, they hate sunlight shown on their motives.

Old 01-07-2010, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Excellent point. Obamacrats hate honesty, they hate reality, they hate sunlight shown on their motives.

Only a savage believes that reality can be altered by words. Let them try their Voodoo words on Palin and Beck...reality always wins against fear, disguise and guilt.

Old 01-07-2010, 03:20 PM

6,022 posts, read 7,872,682 times
Quote:
OK....100's of threads in this poltical forum about both Palin and Beck, and neither of these people are elected officials. According to the threads I read, these two are the most stupid, ignorant, backward, moronic, nobodies in the world.

A very simple question here. Why would so much energy be used and so many threads be spent bashing stupid, ignorant, backward, moronic, nobodies?

If Palin and Beck are so stupid, then they really aren't any kind of threat, right?

Why are Obamacrats so threatened by these two?

i dont think any1 is threatened by them i think ppl are threatened by their stupid rabid follwers.

Old 01-07-2010, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by city414 View Post
i dont think any1 is threatened by them i think ppl are threatened by their stupid rabid follwers.

Palin and Beck are a threat to ignorance, weakness, fear; they want people to clear the fog of Liberalism from their minds, to think freely.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies