Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-06-2010, 07:51 AM

7,993 posts, read 12,918,904 times

Advertisements

OK....100's of threads in this poltical forum about both Palin and Beck, and neither of these people are elected officials. According to the threads I read, these two are the most stupid, ignorant, backward, moronic, nobodies in the world.

A very simple question here. Why would so much energy be used and so many threads be spent bashing stupid, ignorant, backward, moronic, nobodies?

If Palin and Beck are so stupid, then they really aren't any kind of threat, right?

Why are Obamacrats so threatened by these two?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-06-2010, 07:55 AM

7,545 posts, read 8,353,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsupstate View Post
OK....100's of thread in this poltical forum about both Palin and Beck, and neither of these people are elected officials. According to the threads I read, these two are the most stupid, ignorant, backward, moronic, nobodies in the world.

A very simple question here. Why would so much energy be used and so many threads be spent bashing stupid, ignorant, backward, moronic, nobodies?

If Palin and Beck are so stupid, then they really aren't any kind of threat, right?

Why are Obamacrats so threatened by these two?
They are scared that the voting public might actually wake up and realize what this democratic White House and Congress are trying to do to this country. Beck and Palin are the biggest threat to the democratic ideology and its negative ramifications.

Old 01-06-2010, 07:57 AM

857 posts, read 2,008,162 times
snore.

Please, choose any one of these equally intelligent retorts:

"I'm rubber and you're glue, what you say bounces off of me and sticks to you!"
"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me"
"I know you are but what am I?"

Old 01-06-2010, 07:58 AM

2,482 posts, read 8,750,998 times
Birds of a feather stick together. And there are many stupid, ignorant, backward, moronic nobodies in the US that tend to like to "support their own" because they're "one of the people". It happened in 2000, didn't it? Apparently a good part of America prefers to vote a "next door joe" who can't pronounce "nuclear" into office than to have anyone intellectual---perhaps to somehow prove to themselves that dumb people can be in powerful positions too?

Personally, I just dislike Palin and Beck because they're annoying attentionw***es. Same level as Paris Hilton.

Old 01-06-2010, 08:00 AM

29,980 posts, read 43,075,540 times
Because they are calling attention to the man behind the curtain. Progressives hate when sunlight is shown upon what they are doing.

Old 01-06-2010, 08:02 AM

7,993 posts, read 12,918,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmerkyGrl View Post
Birds of a feather stick together. And there are many stupid, ignorant, backward, moronic nobodies in the US that tend to like to "support their own" because they're "one of the people". It happened in 2000, didn't it? Apparently a good part of America prefers to vote a "next door joe" who can't pronounce "nuclear" into office than to have anyone intellectual---perhaps to somehow prove to themselves that dumb people can be in powerful positions too?

Personally, I just dislike Palin and Beck because they're annoying attentionw***es. Same level as Paris Hilton.

OK. Good answer. But "attentionw***es" crave attention, so when I see an "attentionw***e", I ignore them. Why give them what they want? Obamacrats are giving Palin and Beck exactly what they want, attention, according to your reasoning.

Seems Obamacrats are a wee bit scared of something. What....I'm not sure.

Certainly funny to watch Obamacrats squirm though.

Old 01-06-2010, 08:07 AM

5,238 posts, read 8,832,992 times
Quote:
OK. Good answer. But "attentionw***es" crave attention, so when I see an "attentionw***e", I ignore them. Why give them what they want? Obamacrats are giving Palin and Beck exactly what they want, attention, according to your reasoning.

Seems Obamacrats are a wee bit scared of something. What....I'm not sure.

Certainly funny to watch Obamacrats squirm though.
So what separates your beloved Hillary from the Obamacrats? Is she not an Obamacrat? Cause she works pretty closely with the guy - more closely than, say, me.

What would Hillary do differently?

Old 01-06-2010, 08:09 AM

5,238 posts, read 8,832,992 times

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlF12X1dCeo

Old 01-06-2010, 08:10 AM

7,545 posts, read 8,353,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Art123 View Post
So what separates your beloved Hillary from the Obamacrats? Is she not an Obamacrat? Cause she works pretty closely with the guy - more closely than, say, me.

What would Hillary do differently?
Hard to say what Hillary would have done differently, but she's much more moderate than Obama.

Old 01-06-2010, 08:10 AM

76,959 posts, read 47,869,766 times
Quote:
OK....100's of threads in this poltical forum about both Palin and Beck, and neither of these people are elected officials. According to the threads I read, these two are the most stupid, ignorant, backward, moronic, nobodies in the world.
You tell me. Vast majority of those threads are started by their supporters.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies