Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-20-2009, 04:25 PM

38,805 posts, read 22,628,281 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
Thanks, OP, for not one but THREE Alex Jones links, one from 2006.

Wired says,

"In-Q-Tel, the investment arm of the CIA and the wider intelligence community, is putting cash into Visible Technologies, a software firm that specializes in monitoring social media. It’s part of a larger movement within the spy services to get better at using 'open source intelligence' — information that’s publicly available, but often hidden in the flood of TV shows, newspaper articles, blog posts, online videos and radio reports.
In-Q-Tel says it wants Visible to keep track of foreign social media, and give spooks “early-warning detection on how issues are playing internationally,” spokesperson Donald Tighe tells Danger Room."

Suddenly the right wing isnt interested in monitoring foreign chatter?
Yup, because you know how enemies of our nation are always writing book reviews on Amazon.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-20-2009, 04:27 PM

29,920 posts, read 39,612,935 times
So what you're trying to say is your ip address is the mark-of-the-beast.

Old 10-20-2009, 04:28 PM

27,200 posts, read 46,859,263 times
If you're not being attacked by someone for your views--perhaps you should start questioning your views.

Old 10-20-2009, 04:40 PM

136 posts, read 379,867 times
Default a statement that says nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
You are misinformed.

really? if you believe i am misinformed than state your case and google it up first because you may be surprised to find i am right on this one, its true and its not a big goverment secret, in fact if you google up "cia checks email" you will find this topic and all your answers from everyone here on google right now. all this info and all your answers are already out there, all your opinions, your member id, any personal info in your avatar or signature from even a few minutes ago are out there already and this is just city-data forum. this info came out several years ago, they don't read every email but every night those government computers scan for key words in the name of national security on all your emails. where do you think spam comes from. why do you think you order some medications and then get ads for medicine? its so easy to read your headers and trap your info its not funny. it isn't that difficult.

Old 10-20-2009, 04:51 PM

29,920 posts, read 39,612,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cardboy2454 View Post
really? if you believe i am misinformed than state your case and google it up first because you may be surprised to find i am right on this one, its true and its not a big goverment secret, in fact if you google up "cia checks email" you will find this topic and all your answers from everyone here on google right now. all this info and all your answers are already out there, all your opinions, your member id, any personal info in your avatar or signature from even a few minutes ago are out there already and this is just city-data forum. this info came out several years ago, they don't read every email but every night those government computers scan for key words in the name of national security on all your emails. where do you think spam comes from. why do you think you order some medications and then get ads for medicine? its so easy to read your headers and trap your info its not funny. it isn't that difficult.
Said the man with a border collie three beagles...

Old 10-20-2009, 05:01 PM

136 posts, read 379,867 times
Default uh oh cia is reading my profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
Said the man with a border collie three beagles...

do you agree jon since you took the time to read my profile?

Old 10-20-2009, 05:06 PM

4,538 posts, read 4,834,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by groar View Post
worst attitude.
agreed.

Old 10-20-2009, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Here's where you lost me.

"Recent scientific polls that show around 84% don't believe the government's explanation behind 9/11..."

Take your medication and lay down until the voices stop.
I don't take medications, but I think you do.

Old 10-20-2009, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ergohead View Post
Yeah, a couple of Chinese Communists told me once that living in China isn't that bad, as long as you do exactly as your told.

They said that over there, if you do exactly as you are told, you are free to do anything you want.
The Communist Chinese have improved on the capitalistic system - if someone starts cheating and stealing, they kill him.

Old 10-20-2009, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
Alex Jones!?!?!?
Yeah, baby
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies