Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-20-2009, 03:06 PM

42,732 posts, read 30,068,279 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoli View Post
I'm posting pics of tinfoil at the person suggesting that there are Government operatives posting on CD. That's a bit much.
Paid volunteer government operatives, doing the bidding of the President in the shadows of public forums. And when a normally liberal poster makes a negative comment about the President, they are just trying to worm their way into the trust of the conservative posters. It's all cloak and dagger on City-Data.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-20-2009, 03:09 PM

5,389 posts, read 7,268,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ergohead View Post
You know who you are.
Maybe, maybe not.

Old 10-20-2009, 03:10 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,398,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robbobobbo View Post
Maybe, maybe not.
Point taken.

Old 10-20-2009, 03:16 PM

136 posts, read 379,922 times
Default its true

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post

Do you really believe what you posted? If so, would you care to inform us what the specific technology they're employing is?

They capture a lot of the information traversing the oceans at the major hubs, but if you really believe that they're capturing (and analyzing) every single packet that crosses a wire in the U.S., I have a bridge to sell you.
like i said earlier this part is true, what he said is right cia computers are scanning all emails in this country for terrorists. the software looks for key words and the questionable ones kick out to people in the cia who check them out in the name of national security since 9/11, thats a well known fact that was exposed several years ago. they are not reading your messages for kicks or to stomp on your rights its to prevent guys like the terrorist in denver from killing us, how do you think they found him?

Old 10-20-2009, 03:20 PM

hey ergo am i the cia guy? oh i should know that oh i do. no its not me. i only work with ex-cia guys. see you soon. when you least expect it. your emails are great.

Old 10-20-2009, 03:21 PM

dodododododododododododododododododo

Old 10-20-2009, 03:22 PM

5,389 posts, read 7,268,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cardboy2454 View Post
like i said earlier this part is true, what he said is right cia computers are scanning all emails in this country for terrorists. the software looks for key words and the questionable ones kick out to people in the cia who check them out in the name of national security since 9/11, thats a well known fact that was exposed several years ago. they are not reading your messages for kicks or to stomp on your rights its to prevent guys like the terrorist in denver from killing us, how do you think they found him?
1. Doubt it.
2. True.
3. Use PGP if you're bothered by it.

Old 10-20-2009, 03:22 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,398,281 times
Quote:
hey ergo am i the cia guy? oh i should know that oh i do. no its not me. i only work with ex-cia guys. see you soon. when you least expect it. your emails are great.
You only know what you think you know.

Old 10-20-2009, 04:17 PM

23,797 posts, read 24,270,686 times
Quote:
You are misinformed.

Old 10-20-2009, 04:20 PM

817 posts, read 856,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRAMERCAT View Post
Thanks for the chump 'Change', Obama.

'In the 2005 movie V For Vendetta, a film about a totalitarian society ruled by a fascist government with an iron surveillance fist, there’s a scene where state spooks drive down a residential street with a gadget that records the conversations people are having inside their homes and gives them a rating on how antagonistic towards the authorities they are.

A frighteningly similar scenario is now on the horizon with the news that the CIA’s investment arm In-Q-Tel is putting cash into Visible Technologies, a company that monitors the output of social media, in order to “Read your blog posts, keep track of your Twitter updates — even check out your book reviews on Amazon,” reports Wired News.

Of course, the fact that the U.S. government and the military have been overloading the Internet with pro-war propaganda and trolls who are paid to cheerlead for the war on terror and attack critics is an admitted part of their cyberwarfare agenda, and Israel has done the same.

However, the prospect of the CIA closely monitoring social networking websites, whose content largely comprises of inane gossip and sophomoric blabber, shows just how afraid the establishment is of rising popular opposition to their agenda'.

Alex Jones’ Prison Planet.com » CIA To Monitor Internet Chatter For Anti-Government Sentiment
Alex Jones? Really? That guy is a useless nut case. Zero credibility.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies