Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you support giving Ukraine F-16s
Yes 198 39.52%
No 254 50.70%
Unsure 49 9.78%
Voters: 501. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-17-2023, 10:18 AM

754 posts, read 508,357 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken_N View Post
Prigozhin has quite a bit to say in this long translated interview from June 5…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kt6v-l6Weq4
Notice how Team Russia on here doesn't touch this vid. Woah, hot stove! Because you see, an honest/realistic assessment from their own side must be swept under the rug lol. Instead, let's hunt for the jewish angle, surely that's the main problem in Russia lol.

Here's ukrkoz and the 2 other Zickheads here, singing all about it:

"In my country there is trouble..."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-17-2023, 10:53 AM

26,867 posts, read 22,725,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G in MP View Post
Notice how Team Russia on here doesn't touch this vid. Woah, hot stove! Because you see, an honest/realistic assessment from their own side must be swept under the rug lol. Instead, let's hunt for the jewish angle, surely that's the main problem in Russia lol.

Here's ukrkoz and the 2 other Zickheads here, singing all about it:

"In my country there is trouble..."

He-he, Prigozhin is awesome.

You missed my earlier posts apparently that I am looking forward to the political changes in the country that he and his Wagner are about to bring.

But for that, things must get worse for Russia on the battlefield first I would think.

Old 06-17-2023, 11:10 AM

13,845 posts, read 5,048,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ukrkoz View Post
Russian President Vladimir Putin is half Jewish by nationality on his mother's side - such sensational data was published by a number of domestic and foreign media. In confirmation of this fact, the publications cite a document - an application for the issuance of a new passport of a Russian citizen Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin, dated December 30, 2000, which indicates the nationality of the parents. According to official data, the father of the current president, Putin Vladimir Spiridonovich, is Russian by nationality, and the mother of the head of state, Maria Ivanovna Shelomova, is listed as Jewish.
So Putin is half-Jewish, so what? The question was "are Jews embarrassed of Zelensky", and my response is that Russians outside of Russia are embarrassed of Putin.

Old 06-17-2023, 11:35 AM

4,634 posts, read 3,833,796 times
Russian military too scared to fly their migs and flankers but looks like they’ve been flying helicopters:

“UK Defence Intelligence has suggested that Russian troops have temporarily gained air superiority in the Ukrainian south, as additional attack helicopters have been deployed there since the start of Ukraine's counteroffensive.

Source: UK Defence Intelligence, as reported by European Pravda

Details: Intelligence analysts note that Russia has deployed additional attack helicopters to the south since the start of the Ukrainian counteroffensive in the area. Particularly, satellite images indicate the deployment of more than 20 additional Russian attack helicopters at Berdiansk airport.

Old 06-17-2023, 11:44 AM

8,972 posts, read 11,849,614 times
After spending a day in Kiev on a peace mission, an African delegate is now going to St Petersburg to meet with Putin. Professor Michael Clarke thinks their real mission is to persuade Putin to extend the grain deal.

A background on the grain deal: Putin uses his navy in the Black Sea to blockade Ukrainian goods from leaving their ports. The goad is to destroy Ukraine's economies. But in doing so, Putin also reduces the supply and causes high prices worldwide. High prices hurt poor countries the most such as most African countries. Having access to affordable grains is crucial to many African countries. That's why they want keep the grain deal going.

There are some Americans who say this war has nothing to do with America, but it does. Russia's blockade of Ukrainian ports create shortages and high prices for Americans too. We don't feel it at much because we make more money than poor people in Africa. It's not just the grains. The invasion stopped basically everything that was made in Ukraine from being made. That means shortages and higher prices for everyone.

https://youtu.be/PBmuiuYscUk

Old 06-17-2023, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidt1 View Post
After spending a day in Kiev on a peace mission, an African delegate is now going to St Petersburg to meet with Putin. Professor Michael Clarke thinks their real mission is to persuade Putin to extend the grain deal.

A background on the grain deal: Putin uses his navy in the Black Sea to blockade Ukrainian goods from leaving their ports. The goad is to destroy Ukraine's economies. But in doing so, Putin also reduces the supply and causes high prices worldwide. High prices hurt poor countries the most such as most African countries. Having access to affordable grains is crucial to many African countries. That's why they want keep the grain deal going.

There are some Americans who say this war has nothing to do with America, but it does. Russia's blockade of Ukrainian ports create shortages and high prices for Americans too. We don't feel it at much because we make more money than poor people in Africa. It's not just the grains. The invasion stopped basically everything that was made in Ukraine from being made. That means shortages and higher prices for everyone.

https://youtu.be/PBmuiuYscUk

Cool story bro.
In reality, if you would care to do the search, only about 30% or so of Ukrainian grain went to "poor countries," while the rest went to stock up European silos.

Even worse - this grain started accumulating in European countries of the former Eastern block near Ukraine - Poland for starters, which crashed their grain market, and they demanded to prohibit Ukrainian grain ( and not only) for export to EU.

So go figure.

May be that's why Poles decided to humiliate Africans on their way to Kiev.

https://twitter.com/Grigorri_G/statu...98957843890177

Who knows.

Last edited by erasure; 06-17-2023 at 01:21 PM..

Old 06-17-2023, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
He-he, Prigozhin is awesome.

You missed my earlier posts apparently that I am looking forward to the political changes in the country that he and his Wagner are about to bring.

But for that, things must get worse for Russia on the battlefield first I would think.
Well I've concluded that you're a paid in rubles by some RF ministry of "truths and facts", so I don't really pay close attention to your posts. No disrespect at all intended, everybody gotta make a living, but I do suspect that's yours.

But I will say if Zhenya Prigs was your president, he wouldn't have even launched this invasion. He's not a delusional clown, unlike what your current leader has turned into over the past decade.

Old 06-17-2023, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo58 View Post
So Putin is half-Jewish, so what? The question was "are Jews embarrassed of Zelensky", and my response is that Russians outside of Russia are embarrassed of Putin.
I don't even know which Russians should be more embarrassed by Russia at this point, the anti-war ones, or the z-patriots. Where to start even, there's so much humiliating ridiculousness on the Russian side...for one their most effective fighting force is a mercenary group, who's main weapon is convicts doing human wave attacks, oy vey!

Jews embarrassed by Zelensky lol? For what are we supposed to be embarrassed by him? Again, ridiculous.

Old 06-17-2023, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by G in MP View Post
Well I've concluded that you're a paid in rubles by some RF ministry of "truths and facts", so I don't really pay close attention to your posts. No disrespect at all intended, everybody gotta make a living, but I do suspect that's yours.

But I will say if Zhenya Prigs was your president, he wouldn't have even launched this invasion. He's not a delusional clown, unlike what your current leader has turned into over the past decade.

Oh be consistent here, show at least some presence of logic in you.

Why some Putin's "ministry of truth and facts" would be paying me for advertising someone like Prigozhin?

That's A, and B - if "Zhenya Prigs" were "my president," you bet he wouldn't launch this invasion in 2022.

He would have launched it back in 2014, in order to nip that US-sponsored Nazi state in the bud, right there and then.

And this would be the only right decision.

So Putin failed his mission back then, and all this death and destruction followed on both sides because of his failure to act in timely manner.

Now WHY he didn't act in timely manner, is a whole different story.

Old 06-17-2023, 01:26 PM

25,705 posts, read 17,477,129 times
Russia is giving the war effort everything they can. That's why they are engaging in terrorism, atrocities, and economic blackmail using food and energy.
Their energy blackmail fell on its face. But food shortages are causing hardship on some of the countries that have been neutral or even voiced support for Russia.
The sanctions and isolation will not end when hostilities end. Russian assets will be used to rebuild Ukraine.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies