Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you support giving Ukraine F-16s
Yes 201 39.72%
No 256 50.59%
Unsure 49 9.68%
Voters: 506. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-17-2023, 07:07 PM

760 posts, read 517,908 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
Keep me out of it please))))

On another hand - Prigozhin is Jewish, isn't he?

So apparently I stand for Jewish manipulation of Russia ( and Ukraine while I am at that.)
Yes and quite a conundrum for Ukrkoz types. The "hero of Artemovsk"...jew. Whoops, haha!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-17-2023, 07:35 PM

760 posts, read 517,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
Russia is doing everything they can. They have no more army to add to the Ukrainian effort.
They have not been the second most powerful army in the world for decades. Did you think they were going to TELL everyone when they fell apart?....... Because they didn't. They just quietly became inept. The world was stunned when it was revealed in February of 2022; virtually no one knew the Russian army was that bad.

If they could actually compete in the top 20, the war would be over with Russia prevailing.
But to your point, Ukraine would, indeed, fail without assistance from USA, Canada, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, France, UK, Belgium, Netherlands, Czech Republic, Croatia, Portugal, Greece, Italy, Spain, Israel, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, and Japan and others.
But since it IS getting aid from USA, Canada, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, France, UK, Belgium, Netherlands, Czech Republic, Croatia, Portugal, Greece, Italy, Spain, Israel, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea and Japan and others and will continue to receive aid, I cannot imagine what your point is....

Come to think of it, even if the rankings were right, it becomes a moot point since they could not possibly fight off USA, Canada, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, France, UK, Belgium, Netherlands, Czech Republic, Croatia, Portugal, Greece, Italy, Spain, Israel, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, and Japan and others. Even if South Africa and Brazil, DO wish them well.
Yeh lol, while China gives them a friendly pat on the ass, and...pretty much it.

Old 06-17-2023, 08:29 PM

19,247 posts, read 27,909,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G in MP View Post
Yes and quite a conundrum for Ukrkoz types. The "hero of Artemovsk"...jew. Whoops, haha!

Yes, he is.He also has gold star of Hero of Russia. He is a brave man. Says who, a Jew can't be a brave man? Ukrkoz never said that. Ukrkoz only pointed out that the entire Russian financial elite is Jews. President included. Very successful - if you want to measure in shekels - people. And, finacial elite tends to be very successful in running countries, they are interested in. As Russian provern goes - he, who pays, he orders the music. Is it somehow different anywhere else in the world? In the bastion of freedom and democracy? Nah, buddy, IT'S ALL THE SAME here, as it is there.

hate hypocrites...

Remember this?

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws. Mayer Anselm Rothschild, 1790" (1791 was the establishment of the First Bank of the United States.

You DO know, Federal Reserve is a privately owned bank, right? You DO know, who owns it, right?

Old 06-17-2023, 08:39 PM

19,247 posts, read 27,909,590 times
Quote:
Russia is doing everything they can. They have no more army to add to the Ukrainian effort.
They have not been the second most powerful army in the world for decades. Did you think they were going to TELL everyone when they fell apart?....... Because they didn't. They just quietly became inept. The world was stunned when it was revealed in February of 2022; virtually no one knew the Russian army was that bad.

If they could actually compete in the top 20, the war would be over with Russia prevailing.
But to your point, Ukraine would, indeed, fail without assistance from USA, Canada, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, France, UK, Belgium, Netherlands, Czech Republic, Croatia, Portugal, Greece, Italy, Spain, Israel, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, and Japan and others.
But since it IS getting aid from USA, Canada, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, France, UK, Belgium, Netherlands, Czech Republic, Croatia, Portugal, Greece, Italy, Spain, Israel, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea and Japan and others and will continue to receive aid, I cannot imagine what your point is....

Come to think of it, even if the rankings were right, it becomes a moot point since they could not possibly fight off USA, Canada, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, France, UK, Belgium, Netherlands, Czech Republic, Croatia, Portugal, Greece, Italy, Spain, Israel, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, and Japan and others. Even if South Africa and Brazil, DO wish them well.

See, I offered you not to post nonsense, as it really devalues your posts.

It's the last time, I respond to your posts, as they are ill prepared nonsensical and sucked out of little finger.
Here's PROOF to what I said:

Ranking the nations of the world based on current available firepower.

The finalized Global Firepower ranking below utilizes over 60 individual factors to determine a given nation's PowerIndex ('PwrIndx') score with categories ranging from quantity of military units and financial standing to logistical capabilities and geography.

Our unique, in-house formula allows for smaller, more technologically-advanced, nations to compete with larger, lesser-developed powers and special modifiers, in the form of bonuses and penalties, are applied to further refine the list which is compiled annually. Color arrows (Green, Gray, and Red) indicate the year-over-year trend comparison (Up, Stable, Down). Trends do not necessarily indicate a declining power as changes to the GFP formula can also account for this.

2023 Russia Military Strength

The GFP index denotes Russia as a Top 2 world power.

For 2023, Russia is ranked 2 of 145 out of the countries considered for the annual GFP review. The nation holds a PwrIndx* score of 0.0714 (a score of 0.0000 is considered 'perfect'). This entry last reviewed on 01/19/2023.

2023 Ukraine Military Strength

The GFP index denotes Ukraine as a Top 15 world power.

For 2023, Ukraine is ranked 15 of 145 out of the countries considered for the annual GFP review. The nation holds a PwrIndx* score of 0.2516 (a score of 0.0000 is considered 'perfect'). This entry last reviewed on 05/31/2023.

https://www.globalfirepower.com/countries-listing.php
Attached Thumbnails
Ukraine War-screenshot-2023-06-17-133735.png   Ukraine War-screenshot-2023-06-17-193815.png  

Old 06-17-2023, 09:56 PM

25,791 posts, read 17,560,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ukrkoz View Post
2023 Russia Military Strength

The GFP index denotes Russia as a Top 2 world power.

For 2023, Russia is ranked 2 of 145 out of the countries considered for the annual GFP review. The nation holds a PwrIndx* score of 0.0714 (a score of 0.0000 is considered 'perfect'). This entry last reviewed on 01/19/2023. ...................
Meh.... Russia can't keep the territories they win.
So how powerful are they?..... Not very. They were even more powerful when they left Afghanistan.
It would be hard to beat USA, Canada, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, France, UK, Belgium, Netherlands, Czech Republic, Croatia, Portugal, Greece, Italy, Spain, Israel, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, and Japan and others, anyway.
That's why they are losing.

Cholera has broken out in Russian ranks causing a loss of combat effectiveness.

Dissatisfaction with the war in Ukraine is growing in Russia. A group of current and former Russian officials is calling on Russian troops to return to the "generally recognized" borders of the Russian federation due to the environmental disaster caused by the explosion of the Kakhovka HPP dam. These are representatives of the municipal authorities of Moscow and St. Petersburg, as well as the Moscow and Leningrad regions of the Russian federation. They signed an open letter.

Russia will eventually decolonize, further shrinking their available manpower. This will be the end of Russian aggression.

Old 06-17-2023, 10:15 PM

26,917 posts, read 22,802,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ukrkoz View Post
Yes, he is.He also has gold star of Hero of Russia. He is a brave man. Says who, a Jew can't be a brave man? Ukrkoz never said that. Ukrkoz only pointed out that the entire Russian financial elite is Jews. President included. Very successful - if you want to measure in shekels - people. And, finacial elite tends to be very successful in running countries, they are interested in. As Russian provern goes - he, who pays, he orders the music. Is it somehow different anywhere else in the world? In the bastion of freedom and democracy? Nah, buddy, IT'S ALL THE SAME here, as it is there.

hate hypocrites...

I won't believe for a second that Putin is Jewish.

But he is cozying up to Jews because he loves money above all and believes in the power of money, all while claiming that "Russian national interests are above all" for him.

So Putin is the ultimate hypocrite precisely because he is Russian.

Anglos are less hypocritical in this sense, because their whole history/philosophy are closely tied to trade and money.

Quote:
Remember this?

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws. Mayer Anselm Rothschild, 1790" (1791 was the establishment of the First Bank of the United States.
You DO know, Federal Reserve is a privately owned bank, right? You DO know, who owns it, right?
What's there is to remember?
It's just someone's words, but it doesn't mean that everyone lives by them.
There are laws put in place to control the power of money (otherwise US would have been a typical third world country, with gated communities and the rest) already long time ago. Plus the Christian ethics that instill the morals in society and keep greed at bay. At least that's what it used to be for many years, until currently the society started falling apart.

In Russia the power of money is much more ugly and unrestricted by anything, and thus is more dangerous, since the church as well cooperates with the "rich and powerful" more than anything.

Yet of course it's all very convenient to point at it as "jewsdidit."

In reality it's not "Jews" but greedy Russians who love money and are cozying up to Jews, because they themselves are not too good in banking and "making money out of thin air."

Last edited by erasure; 06-17-2023 at 11:08 PM..

Old 06-18-2023, 12:43 AM

8,992 posts, read 11,880,169 times
Robert Zubrin is a legend in the science world. He was working on ways to get to Mars when Elon Musk was a baby. This well-respected engineer weighs in on the war in Ukraine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4H4J36daR0

Old 06-18-2023, 03:09 AM

14,845 posts, read 8,258,989 times
Quote:
Instead, let's hunt for the Jewish angle, surely that's the main problem in Russia lol. Here's ukrkoz and the 2 other Zickheads here, singing all about it
I'm fairly sure that I'm the one who started talking about Jews. Neither Russia nor Ukraine is anti-Jew. I was only pointing out that almost none of the early Soviet leadership were ethnic-Russians.

Quote:
I largely ignore what you say because you're the most ridiculous shill on this forum, but you must realize that Ukraine would have collapsed a long time ago without American support, yet you continue to dishonestly portray this war as Ukraine vs Russia.

Quote:
Yeh lol, while China gives them a friendly pat on the ass, and...pretty much it.
China will do what is necessary to make sure Russia wins, but China is not going to become a co-belligerent unless Russia's defeat is imminent. China is defacto supporting Russia by providing it with whatever it needs(short of direct military aid).

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidt1 View Post
Robert Zubrin is a legend in the science world. He was working on ways to get to Mars when Elon Musk was a baby. This well-respected engineer weighs in on the war in Ukraine.
Literally who?

I disagree with nearly everything he said. He seems to be pretty poorly-read when it comes to history/philosophy. He should stay in his lane.

1) He claims that science increases freedom. Which is pretty much the exact opposite of what every philosopher from Rousseau to the present said.

2) He says that science requires freedom, but then talks about how great science was in the Soviet Union.

3) He says that colonizing other planets will make humanity more peaceful. Which is obviously what happened when Europe colonized the New World(or not, rofl).

4) He complains about Russian lies, says nothing about Ukrainian/Western lies.

5) He claims that Russia blew up the Nova Kakhovka. I bet he also believed Russia blew up its own pipeline(and it wouldn't surprise me if he still does, even though only a moron would still think that).

6) Wikipedia says his parents were Russian Jews who fled the Soviet Union.

PS: The only thing he "got right" was applying his Abraham Lincoln quote in a global context insofar as the pre-war status quo was unsustainable. Either the world must become all one thing, or all the other. If America doesn't win this war, democracy will cease to exist.

Last edited by Redshadowz; 06-18-2023 at 03:51 AM..

Old 06-18-2023, 04:17 AM

51,741 posts, read 26,059,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidt1 View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4H4J36daR0
He's right. If Ukraine folds, Poland is next, and surrounding nations will be cutting deals for their survival.

He's right about science, that science is about seeking the truth. A lot of people don't want others to know the truth, or trust the truth. They lie constantly, then claim everybody does it, so it's no big deal.

I think he's also right about this being this war being the fight between slavery and freedom.

Old 06-18-2023, 04:32 AM

14,845 posts, read 8,258,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
I think he's also right about this being this war being the fight between slavery and freedom.
It isn't a fight between slavery and freedom, but it is a fight for capitalist democracy(plutocracy). Democracy exists insofar as America remains the dominant superpower.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies