Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you support giving Ukraine F-16s
Yes 201 39.64%
No 257 50.69%
Unsure 49 9.66%
Voters: 507. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2023, 11:17 AM

5,308 posts, read 3,882,706 times

Advertisements

Slo Jo and The Piano Player.
Attached Thumbnails
Ukraine War-ksbfmcb-.png  
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2023, 11:24 AM

8,996 posts, read 11,885,467 times
Russian bots are pushing the WWIII/nukes scare hard.

Old 06-29-2023, 11:25 AM

12,532 posts, read 8,309,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidt1 View Post
Russian bots are pushing the WWIII/nukes scare hard.
Must be another bad day at the front

Old 06-29-2023, 11:37 AM

19,258 posts, read 27,919,063 times
While at the front:

The main, Zaporizhzhya direction - NOTHING HAPPENS due to torrential rains. Ground is muddy and soft. Rains are supposed to stop tomorrow, then, several days to dry out to the point, heavy machinery can move on it.

That's it.

Old 06-29-2023, 11:38 AM

8,996 posts, read 11,885,467 times
Russian families made a plead to supreme comrade leader Putin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AB5qJ21RGaU

Old 06-29-2023, 11:47 AM

7,817 posts, read 2,761,970 times
This is an interesting read on the Palace Intrigue. Looks like Putin has some problems

https://thehill.com/opinion/national...ing-in-russia/

Quote:
Think-tank assessments of Russian President Vladimir Putin and his regime are coming in fast and furious, in light of Yevgeny Prigozhin’s aborted “march of justice” toward Moscow last weekend. “House of Cards,” some say. “Czar Nicholas II reincarnation,” say others. Others still are even willing to draw comparisons such as, “Chinese leader Xi Jinping’s modern-day Mussolini.”

There are truths in each of those takes. Putin’s regime is teetering on collapse. He naïvely invited self-comparisons to Russia’s last czar, humiliating himself in the process, by referring to 1917 and the First World War. Nor is Beijing pleased that Putin’s campaign in Abyssinia — sorry, Ukraine — is undermining China’s strategic goals, especially as Xi’s economy is slowing down.

Old 06-29-2023, 12:00 PM

2,203 posts, read 1,792,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
Funniest comment of the day...
American newspapers will report what they are told to.

I mean, that there is some funny stuff. No matter what the newspapers say, we are told, they are saying it because someone - we aren't told who - tells them to say it. We don't know if these orders are given by email, or dropped off at a secret Pizza Parlor or anything else about it. New York Times, NorthEast Mississippi Daily Journal, Atlanta Constitution - they are all the same. All controlled.
It's a miracle, I'm telling ya.

Come on Listener! Everyone knows it's the Grand Poobah issuing the orders!

Old 06-29-2023, 12:04 PM
bu2

24,248 posts, read 15,084,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
So you admit you're wrong that no one sold our involvement in this war as saving democracy?

Biden obviously did. Here is Nancy Pelosi selling helping Ukraine as saving democracy.

https://apnews.com/article/nancy-pel...a1da6157ba5665

So in order to save democracy we must outlaw multiple political parties in the country because people might vote for it!

Zelensky also BEFORE the war had to ban TV channels that gave a different perspective because democracy requires that voters be fed only approved information.

You oppose "bots," right?

People who call others bots tend to be the ones who are regurgitating sheep incapable of serious thought.
When you are at war groups supporting your enemy logically get regulated. Duh!
This war is about stopping Russian aggression, not about Russian talking points about corruption and democracy

Old 06-29-2023, 12:08 PM
bu2

24,248 posts, read 15,084,412 times
Quote:
Yeah. I was wrong. Biden and Pelosi did say that. I didn't know they said it because I never listen to anything they have to say. I never listen to Whoopi Goldberg, either and she may have said the same thing.......Sort of a "learned behavior" on my part.

I'm very, very sorry that you listen to such people. But I sure wish you the best of luck with it.
Lol. Biden and Pelosi are very old and have dementia. Regardless of their positions, what they say shouldn’t be taken seriously.

Old 06-29-2023, 01:23 PM

26,740 posts, read 15,301,549 times
Prigozhin missing?

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...221220247.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bu0Er9vD59s

Quote:
Originally Posted by bu2 View Post
When you are at war groups supporting your enemy logically get regulated. Duh!
This war is about stopping Russian aggression, not about Russian talking points about corruption and democracy
Zelensky/Ukraine was behaving like this BEFORE the war.

Russia/NATO sees the US as aggressive.

Minsk accords were violated. US pushes NATO expansion. No one has done more toppling of governments and interfering in elections in world history than the US - including the US inside of Ukraine in 2014 and interfering in Russian elections.

The US has ~90% of the world's foreign military bases and is upset if China creates a new one and wants Russia to lose bases it has.

Russia stinks, but we have not been saints and have encouraged Russia into this.

Quote:
Yeah. I was wrong. Biden and Pelosi did say that. I didn't know they said it because I never listen to anything they have to say. I never listen to Whoopi Goldberg, either and she may have said the same thing.......Sort of a "learned behavior" on my part.

I'm very, very sorry that you listen to such people. But I sure wish you the best of luck with it.
I don't agree with Biden on many things, but it has been clear from anyone sincerely paying attention that our leaders are selling involvement on saving democracy. The fact that you claimed I made that up is shocking, because it shows you don't follow along well. Media for and against US involvement all mention this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies