Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you support giving Ukraine F-16s
Yes 201 39.57%
No 258 50.79%
Unsure 49 9.65%
Voters: 508. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-24-2023, 11:53 AM

5,206 posts, read 4,704,617 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
Is it so?
To the people like you I would advise to get off your moral high horse.

"Till the last Ukrainian" - remember?

"We've got a good deal - they fight for our interests, we just pay money."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rF41hm-rn8

( That's the "voluntary mobilization" in Ukraine. Till the last Ukrainian. As it has been paid for.)
Funny the ONLY people complaining about Americans willing to fight til the last Ukrainian are Russians. Sure, noone wants to be forcibly drafted but these people know it's not happening because of America, it's happening because of Putin.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2023, 11:58 AM

7,711 posts, read 5,599,325 times
General says Poland must prepare for uprising in Belarus

Quote:
General Waldemar Skrzypczak, former Commander of the Polish Land Forces, believes there is a real prospect of an armed uprising in Belarus and is calling on Warsaw to prepare for such an eventuality.
Quote:
According to the Polish general, if the Ukrainian counteroffensive is successful, armed Belarusians who are now fighting on the side of Ukrainian forces could move to overthrow the regime of the self-proclaimed President of Belarus, Alexander Lukashenko.

Old 05-24-2023, 11:59 AM

26,925 posts, read 22,820,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
If true, then the Russian Freedom Fighters captured more territory in one day than the Wagner Group did in a year.

There are no "Russian freedom fighters" - it's all Ukrainian fake.

But with that being said, I see part of Ukrainians joining Russia more willingly, if someone like Prigozhin will take over.

That's just my guess.

He said a lot of things ( peppered with expletives) regarding today's Russia, than might resonate well with them.

Even though they don't resonate well with Putin's die hard crowd.

Old 05-24-2023, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adhom View Post
Funny the ONLY people complaining about Americans willing to fight til the last Ukrainian are Russians. Sure, noone wants to be forcibly drafted but these people know it's not happening because of America, it's happening because of Putin.

Russians ( in Russia) DO NOT complain about it.

Sadly enough, many of them are GLOATING about it, when they see the images of forcibly drafted people, who are dragged away, kicking and screaming.
Only some take pity on these hapless people.
But both parties know that it ain't "Putin" who is behind it all.

Me personally - I feel terrible for them.

Particularly for the South-Easterners.

Old 05-24-2023, 12:12 PM

5,222 posts, read 3,059,066 times
Quote:
Russians ( in Russia) DO NOT complain about it.

Sadly enough, many of them are GLOATING about it, when they see the images of forcibly drafted people, who are dragged away, kicking and screaming.
Only some take pity on these hapless people.
But both parties know that it ain't "Putin" who is behind it all.

Me personally - I feel terrible for them.

Particularly for the South-Easterners.
So there are none complaining. At all. In any of Russia.

Old 05-24-2023, 12:15 PM

12,536 posts, read 8,309,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
If true, then the Russian Freedom Fighters captured more territory in one day than the Wagner Group did in a year.
To be fair the Russians defense was probably built on a they wouldn't dare attack base.

Old 05-24-2023, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk55732 View Post
So there are none complaining. At all. In any of Russia.

You mean that Americans use Ukrainians "till the last Ukrainian" in this war?

No, I don't see any complaints.

Gloating, pity - yes. But no complaining.

Because "complaining" in this case would mean that they expected something different from the West to begin with.

Old 05-24-2023, 12:45 PM

5,222 posts, read 3,059,066 times
Quote:
You mean that Americans use Ukrainians "till the last Ukrainian" in this war?

No, I don't see any complaints.

Gloating, pity - yes. But no complaining.

Because "complaining" in this case would mean that they expected something different from the West to begin with.
Interesting. So you have met the entire population of Russia. That must keep you busy.

Old 05-24-2023, 12:48 PM

25,801 posts, read 17,567,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiko View Post
To be fair the Russians defense was probably built on a they wouldn't dare attack base.
That's fair. My observation about Russian Freedom Fighters capturing territory is aimed at the Ruskateers who insist Russia is gaining territory.

Old 05-24-2023, 12:50 PM

1,402 posts, read 497,711 times
The last Ukrainian who hasn't fled from the country. Most fled West or south but you do have close to 3 million that went eastward to Russia. Of those people the bulk of them have made it clear that they have no intention of returning even once the war is over. Frankly I feel they should be returned home though some exceptions might be made as in the case of those who fled to Russia as they might face reprisals if they were to try to return to Ukraine, namely the western part of the country.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies