Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you support giving Ukraine F-16s
Yes 201 39.72%
No 256 50.59%
Unsure 49 9.68%
Voters: 506. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-25-2023, 12:55 PM

7,706 posts, read 5,596,941 times

Advertisements

Mastodon 6-part post about Prigozhin: https://mstdn.social/@ChrisO_wiki@ma...30326655271444

Quote:
1/ Yevgeny Prigozhin's most recent video interview ( https://twitter.com/wartranslated/st...30760978325505 ) may have given away more information than he intended: the map behind him appears to indicate the Wagner Group's worldwide interests, including some not previously publicly known.
Quote:
2/ The indepedent Russian media outlet Verstka has noticed that the map appears to indicate Wagner's worldwide business interests in 32 countries around the world, including in Latin America, Asia and Oceania. It comments:
Oooops!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-25-2023, 12:57 PM

5,125 posts, read 2,801,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
My statement was true at the time. Nice try. Bringing up old stuff to deflect from the Bakhmut loss? Or the inability of Ukrainian drones and missiles to sink other Russian ships?

I could bring up old stuff too. The Ghost of Kiev. LOL! The Ukrainian farmers commandeering Russian tanks while Russian troops with automatic weapons cower in fear. The long list of NATO "game changer" weapons that haven't done anything. Absolutely priceless!

Old 05-25-2023, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukrkoz View Post
Hmm... no apology.. Allrighty then. Duel it is.

Anyhow.

Wagners do pull out of Artemovsl in the next 3 or so days. To regroup, rest - some where in fights for 7 monhts - and return back to where it will be the most crucial, as they clearly showed they can fight.

The rest is like this:

Journalist Yury Podolyak:

(https://t.me/yurasumy)â–ªï¸On the eve of the counter-offensive, the Ukrainian side, of course, cannot be admitted that their commander-in-chief is disabled and may not return to his duties. On the other hand, there is nothing easier than to shoot Zaluzhny in some bunker, where he will say that everything is all right with him. But they, by making throw-ins, cannot show that he is alive, and if they cannot, then something is wrong with him. And very seriously not.

â–ªï¸The situation may change depending on whether there is Zaluzhny or not. Let's remember the situation with Artyomovsk: Zaluzhny, according to Ukrainian channels, was against the "meat grinder", and Syrsky was for it. Bottom line: huge losses of the Ukrainian army, which affected the plans for the spring-summer campaign, the spring had to be abandoned - there are big questions from the summer.

✔ï¸If now Zaluzhny is out of work, then the same Syrsky becomes the commander-in-chief and everything can go according to a different scenario. The so-called version of Syrsky is better for us.

â–ªï¸It is impossible to develop a detailed counter-offensive scenario in London and Washington, the specifics imply complete control of the situation. The West can only set the direction, and the Ukrainian command is developing a detailed plan.

â–ªï¸Podolyak is doing well: he is advancing. We haven't noticed it yet - we probably don't know something.

There is information that we have become more active in the LPR region, also in Avdeevka there are signs of preparations for the assault

â–ªï¸In order to disrupt the plans of the enemy, it is necessary that the initiative does not pass to him. After some time, they will pull up reserves and be able to seize the initiative. We must forge the reserves of the Armed Forces of Ukraine and impose our game on them. So far, I see that our "Solntsepyok" appeared in the northern direction - a sign that there will be serious offensive operations here. There were intense battles near Belogorovka, there were also successful attacks on the flint direction, and even north of Soledar we are probing positions. Everything suggests that the northern direction will be the main one. As for Avdiivka, I don't see a quick solution yet.

https://t.me/yurasumy/8831
Ukie-bots don't apologize. When proved wrong they just ignore and move on. The proper agenda must be pushed and apologies are not part of that.

Old 05-25-2023, 01:05 PM

5,222 posts, read 3,058,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BusinessManIT View Post
Ukie-bots don't apologize. When proved wrong they just ignore and move on. The proper agenda must be pushed and apologies are not part of that.
That is all bots you mean.

Old 05-25-2023, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk55732 View Post
That is all bots you mean.
I said Ukie-bots. Nice deflection.

Old 05-25-2023, 01:26 PM

Quote:
I said Ukie-bots. Nice deflection.
Not a deflection, a correction.

Old 05-25-2023, 01:44 PM

47,104 posts, read 26,232,889 times
Quote:
My statement was true at the time.
Sure it was. The sinking was due to a mysterious storm that no one else saw.

Quote:
I could bring up old stuff too. The Ghost of Kiev.
If you can find a post of mine claiming that was real, I'll change my status filed to "BusinessManIT was right about something" for a month.

Old 05-25-2023, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk55732 View Post
Not a deflection, a correction.
So say you. But that doesn't make it true.

Old 05-25-2023, 01:46 PM

Quote:
So say you. But that doesn't make it true.
And the same can be said for your post. Do you truly think that both sides dont have bots working online to sway public opinion? Do you truly think that both sides dont use the same tactics you are talking about?

Old 05-25-2023, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
Sure it was. The sinking was due to a mysterious storm that no one else saw.

If you can find a post of mine claiming that was real, I'll change my status filed to "BusinessManIT was right about something" for a month.
The Moskva did sink for whatever reason, but my statement was true at the time. You are reaching. Nice try in implying that all my posts are false, but that ain't so. Gotta try to discredit, don't we? Want me to go away? Sorry I won't.

When I mentioned the Ghost of Kiev, I was referring to Ukrainian supporter posts, not any of your own posts.

As for you, I don't care what you post or don't post, or are right or wrong in your posts, or what you think of me or don't. Go pick on someone your own size or smaller.

Last edited by BusinessManIT; 05-25-2023 at 02:04 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies