Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you support giving Ukraine F-16s
Yes 201 39.72%
No 256 50.59%
Unsure 49 9.68%
Voters: 506. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-08-2023, 11:57 AM

53,535 posts, read 35,248,479 times

Advertisements

not much of a suprise, but interesting.
https://www.city-data.com/forum/poli...rd-stream.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-08-2023, 11:58 AM

5,222 posts, read 3,058,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
But you are not a bit concerned with the bias of the corporate media, where everything is anti-Russia and pro-Ukrainian?

Never said that did it.

See, I could have argued with Clayton Morris myself too, here and there, but when you deal with the wall of the daily propaganda of the MSN and such, these arguments would seem minor.

Your correct, which is why I try to avoid MSM.

And of course I saw the reports of chemical weapons used by Ukrainians posted by people directly from the front lines first, that's why I could put two and two together after watching that video posted here by DavidT.

Then lets see these reports.

However according to you, this can't be happening, because the MSN et al never reported you about it, as much as they never reported that atrocious video of the execution of civilians by Azov.

Once again, never said that did i.

Ukraine - good, Russia - bad, and don't you ever forget the officially-promoted bottom line.

Ukraine better then Russian in the fact that Russia invaded Ukraine, you are correct.

What's going on with American media lately ( Western media in general) is simply unprecedented.
You can expect something like that from Russia, but from America?
Simply unbelievable.

What do you mean lately? Its been like this for years.
Could you show me where I said anything above that you are attributing to me? I am speaking about your "source" that Ukraine used chemical weapons.

Old 02-08-2023, 12:05 PM

182 posts, read 333,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
The scheme was to build Ukraine into a force capable of direct engagement and defeat of the Russian military without the need for a direct NATO-Russia confrontation.
Why would Ukraine invade Russia?

Old 02-08-2023, 12:05 PM

3,573 posts, read 1,197,915 times
Quote:
But you are not a bit concerned with the bias of the corporate media, where everything is anti-Russia and pro-Ukrainian?

See, I could have argued with Clayton Morris myself too, here and there, but when you deal with the wall of the daily propaganda of the MSN and such, these arguments would seem minor.

And of course I saw the reports of chemical weapons used by Ukrainians posted by people directly from the front lines first, that's why I could put two and two together after watching that video posted here by DavidT.

However according to you, this can't be happening, because the MSN et al never reported you about it, as much as they never reported that atrocious video of the execution of civilians by Azov.

Ukraine - good, Russia - bad, and don't you ever forget the officially-promoted bottom line.

What's going on with American media lately ( Western media in general) is simply unprecedented.
You can expect something like that from Russia, but from America?
Simply unbelievable.
One solid piece of lie - that is what comes from MSN, 100% lie mixed with some 50% lie (which is much worse). " Unprecedented" as you said, we never been told the truth but this time is unprecedented.

Old 02-08-2023, 12:07 PM

3,573 posts, read 1,197,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuke64 View Post
Cuba stationed Soviet nukes near Florida...

Old 02-08-2023, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.Duval View Post
Cuba stationed Soviet nukes near Florida...
And? You are saying that it was Cubas plan to invade Florida?

Old 02-08-2023, 12:11 PM

26,918 posts, read 22,802,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk55732 View Post
Could you show me where I said anything above that you are attributing to me? I am speaking about your "source" that Ukraine used chemical weapons.

Nope, not going to play these games any longer.

I already proved you with the videos that show how Ukrainians are rounded up on the streets and sent to the slaughter on the front lines from the Telegram channels - Russian and Ukrainian alike. ( These videos keep on coming by the way.)

So you already know that I am not making things up, but those are the videos of course - everyone can see what's going on there, without even knowing the language.

Now when you are asking me for the sources of reports on the usage of the chemical weapons by Ukrainians, which are obviously coming from the Telegram military channels as well, the next thing you'll be questioning me, who is the person that reported it, what's his rank/regiment/exact location and so on ( since OMG, they write in Russian, so how can you check on all that - it must be Russian propaganda, in which I will be accused yet again.)

No thanks, be content with the "Redacted" report.

Now start drilling them instead, where they have got this information, and why they are doing the job that MSN refuses to do.

Old 02-08-2023, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Nope, not going to play these games any longer.

I already proved you with the videos that show how Ukrainians are rounded up on the streets and sent to the slaughter on the front lines from the Telegram channels - Russian and Ukrainian alike. ( These videos keep on coming by the way.)

So you already know that I am not making things up, but those are the videos of course - everyone can see what's going on there, without even knowing the language.

Now when you are asking me for the sources of reports on the usage of the chemical weapons by Ukrainians, which are obviously coming from the Telegram military channels as well, the next thing you'll be questioning me, who is the person that reported it, what's his rank/regiment/exact location and so on ( since OMG, they write in Russian, so how can you check on all that - it must be Russian propaganda, in which I will be accused yet again.)

No thanks, be content with the "Redacted" report.

Now start drilling them instead, where they have got this information, and why they are doing the job that MSN refuses to do.
In other words, you make a claim, asked to provide an unbiased independent source like you always request and its a game.

Gotcha. You truly do not want to have an honest discussion; you just want to push your agenda.

Not to mention all your lies about things I never said nor claimed.

Old 02-08-2023, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuke64 View Post

See, since MSN is not telling you the truth of what post-Miadan Ukraine was all about, and what was the widely-promoted ideology of the new Nationalist government, you wouldn't have a clue why Ukraine "would invade Russia," once sufficiently prompted by the Western powers.

Old 02-08-2023, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk55732 View Post
In other words, you make a claim, asked to provide an unbiased independent source like you always request and its a game.

Gotcha. You truly do not want to have an honest discussion; you just want to push your agenda.

Not to mention all your lies about things I never said nor claimed.

I provided with the source as independent and unbiased as I could, all while you never mention what "unbiased and independent" sources you get YOUR information from.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies