Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you support giving Ukraine F-16s
Yes 198 39.52%
No 254 50.70%
Unsure 49 9.78%
Voters: 501. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-07-2023, 12:59 PM

15,139 posts, read 8,703,230 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk55732 View Post
That is a far cry from saying that the UK actually won the revolutionary war and secretly control the US from England.
Let’s be clear … I was saying that the true powers that control England, are the same that control America.

That power resides in “The City of London” sometimes referred to as the One Square Mile, which exists inside of London proper, and is said to be the finance center. It’s a unique little entity with total autonomy, it’s own laws and it’s own police force. It’s almost like it’s own little country inside London.

It’s history goes back to before the British Parliament was created, and has served as financiers for many Monarchs in the past.

Remember, he who controls the money, controls everything, including countries, parliaments, and yes, even kings and queens.

https://www.cityoflondon.gov.uk/abou...tys-government
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-07-2023, 01:09 PM

5,222 posts, read 3,046,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
Let’s be clear … I was saying that the true powers that control England, are the same that control America.

That power resides in “The City of London” sometimes referred to as the One Square Mile, which exists inside of London proper, and is said to be the finance center. It’s a unique little entity with total autonomy, it’s own laws and it’s own police force. It’s almost like it’s own little country inside London.

It’s history goes back to before the British Parliament was created, and has served as financiers for many Monarchs in the past.

Remember, he who controls the money, controls everything, including countries, parliaments, and yes, even kings and queens.

https://www.cityoflondon.gov.uk/abou...tys-government
Ok, while I am not saying you are correct, I do concede that point is more likely.

Old 02-07-2023, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adhom View Post
Of course it won't change anything. I'm always going to side with America over Russia. I'm sure it's the same for Russians.
Gotcha. The problem with that is, you don’t seem to be able to tell the difference between America, and the imposter pretending to be America. And because of that, your support of the imposter is actually treason against America.

For me, I will alway take the side of who is right, and justified, rather than wrong and unjust, no matter what side that happens to be.

Just so you understand …. Patriotism isn’t demonstrated through blind loyalty to a government, but is measured by the commitment to the highest ideals and values of one’s country.

Old 02-07-2023, 01:32 PM

21,427 posts, read 7,504,839 times
Default Putin's War at Home

Interesting video. Inside Russia.

"The first thing that suffers during a war is Truth"

Putin's War at Home

Old 02-07-2023, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk55732 View Post
With no proof it is all speculation. If you are going to be making a claim such as the UK actually controls the US then you need some solid proof.

Its funny that you say, "it’s a tactic for getting some people to try to use provable facts in their arguments" when you havent stated any provable facts in regard to this.
Oh yes I have, and there is a tremendous volume of additional evidence too, it’s just not my job to spoon feed it to you. That’s your responsibility to educate yourself. Nobody can do it for you.

I provided you the link to City of London. Have you clicked on it? Read it’s history? Of course you haven’t. So why should I bother providing any additional material for you to either ignore, or not understand ? The problem is, you don’t even understand the issue sufficiently to recognize the evidence as evidence. I can’t fix that.

You could research how the Rothschild’s literally took financial ownership of England, via their clever scheme involving England’s war with Napoleon, and their false rumors that England was on the verge of eminent defeat (when they knew in fact England was actually on the verge of victory), and Rothschild began dumping stocks, which caused a panic sell off in the stock market, which he had other agents buying them all back. When News arrived of England’s defeat of Napoleon, the stock market soared, and Rothschild became the wealthiest man in the country, and in turn, attained unprecedented power. These are historic facts that support my earlier statements. That you can’t understand those facts, or how they connect to the bigger picture, is not my problem, it’s yours.

You might also want to read the book, “Creature from Jekyll Island” by G. Edward Griffin. It outlines the entire scheme of the Federal Reserve, who the players were behind it, and the consequences that I alluded to. These players are the old money elitists operating out of the City of London, just as I suggested.

But frankly, it’s not possible for me to educate you here, because you are so far behind. I can only point you in the proper direction …the rest is up to you.

Old 02-07-2023, 02:43 PM

9,215 posts, read 13,321,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
January Russian public finances are in.

Expenditures +70% year-over-year
Revenue -31%
Oil& gas revenue -46%
Deficit 1,761Billion Rubles, which is half of the total 2022 deficit.

The only chance Russia has of remaining a viable country is to reverse course and pull out of Ukraine.
Makes sense, the Russian government is spending far more while its income is declining rapidly. And these are the figures released by the Russian government, don't be surprised if they are actually worse.

Actually, this is fairly common historically with major wars in Europe. Some major powers, like Austria, Spain, Turkey and Russia, and even France at times, could only fight wars for a brief time without running into deep financial trouble. In the Napoleonic Wars for instance, France under Napoleon was only to keep going for so long because she was systematically looting much of Europe.

Russia with her limited gas station economy, is another excellent example of this problem of finance. It is made much worse because so many countries are sanctioning her.

The other real source of revenue for Russia is military weapons/goods, the problem is that Russia needs much of it for her own war effort. Russian technology has also been shown to be somewhat questionable quality in some regards. Pushing military sales to African dictators (which is probably why Russian diplomats are in African right now) is not going to make up for lost sales to wealthier countries.

Old 02-07-2023, 03:09 PM

3,573 posts, read 1,191,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
Gotcha. The problem with that is, you don’t seem to be able to tell the difference between America, and the imposter pretending to be America. And because of that, your support of the imposter is actually treason against America.

For me, I will alway take the side of who is right, and justified, rather than wrong and unjust, no matter what side that happens to be.

Just so you understand …. Patriotism isn’t demonstrated through blind loyalty to a government, but is measured by the commitment to the highest ideals and values of one’s country.

Old 02-07-2023, 03:12 PM

2,388 posts, read 1,107,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LINative View Post
Makes sense, the Russian government is spending far more while its income is declining rapidly. And these are the figures released by the Russian government, don't be surprised if they are actually worse.

Actually, this is fairly common historically with major wars in Europe. Some major powers, like Austria, Spain, Turkey and Russia, and even France at times, could only fight wars for a brief time without running into deep financial trouble. In the Napoleonic Wars for instance, France under Napoleon was only to keep going for so long because she was systematically looting much of Europe.

Russia with her limited gas station economy, is another excellent example of this problem of finance. It is made much worse because so many countries are sanctioning her.

The other real source of revenue for Russia is military weapons/goods, the problem is that Russia needs much of it for her own war effort. Russian technology has also been shown to be somewhat questionable quality in some regards. Pushing military sales to African dictators (which is probably why Russian diplomats are in African right now) is not going to make up for lost sales to wealthier countries.
Exactly.

It's only a matter of time ....and Russia does not have a lot of time....
That's why there will be a a big offensive attack from Russia soon...then as long as Ukraine holds the line...
Russia is done ....Ukraine then receives more and better weaponry...then checkmate

Old 02-07-2023, 03:18 PM

4,635 posts, read 3,831,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTB365 View Post
Exactly.

It's only a matter of time ....and Russia does not have a lot of time....
That's why there will be a a big offensive attack from Russia soon...then as long as Ukraine holds the line...
Russia is done ....Ukraine then receives more and better weaponry...then checkmate
The soon to be big Russian offensive sounds scary right now tho, seems like Ukraine is spread thin and Russia is trying to overwhelm with tons of manpower. Untrained manpower but still bodied to try to overwhelm. No new weapons yet in Ukraine. Have to hope the HIMARS are plentiful and restocked.

Old 02-07-2023, 03:53 PM

4,963 posts, read 2,740,316 times
over 1,000 dead Russian soldiers in the last 24 hours..

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe...ty-2023-02-06/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies