Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-22-2014, 09:09 AM

76,959 posts, read 48,103,591 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
YOU are the type who supports the new "recruits". My own argument??.........I say shoot em all and the ones behind will stop. Take on that argument.
I said I wanted to build a fence, boost Border Patrol, send NG and change laws to make deportations easier.

Where did I say I support MS13 getting new recruits? Nowhere, which is why I said your argument is a straw man argument. It's fake, just like saying "why do you beat your wife", which argues a beating is taking place, although there is noting to even hint it.

You're on your own since you say you actually want to kill the kids.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-22-2014, 09:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
That 2008 law is about child trafficking. It's about children being abducted from their home country and rescued here in the US.

How many of these 50,000+ have said they have been abducted ?

They are saying they are refugees seeking asylum due to the violence in their countries.
No, it is not limited to kids who have been abducted.

It is what it is, and like I said the right thing to do would be to amend or abolish that law.

Old 07-22-2014, 09:13 AM

86,052 posts, read 85,002,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
No, it is not limited to kids who have been abducted.

It is what it is, and like I said the right thing to do would be to amend or abolish that law.
Congress will do neither. And now the Dems want to include Mexico in that law.

Latest reports say the flow has lessened. Instead of 400 a day we're only seeing 200 a day.

Old 07-22-2014, 09:16 AM

29,407 posts, read 22,130,558 times
Quote:
I said I wanted to build a fence, boost Border Patrol, send NG and change laws to make deportations easier.

Where did I say I support MS13 getting new recruits? Nowhere, which is why I said your argument is a straw man argument. It's fake, just like saying "why do you beat your wife", which argues a beating is taking place, although there is noting to even hint it.

You're on your own since you say you actually want to kill the kids.
Now I want to kill kids............not my wife? lol

Stop being ridiculous.

I say shoot the runners and the ones who aren't as fast would turn around. Let em run somewhere else.

Old 07-22-2014, 09:19 AM

29,407 posts, read 22,130,558 times
Quote:
I am asking why KUchief25 support it?

If Congress wants to amend, or abolish "W"s immigration law regarding minors, they should just roll up their sleeves and do it. I am ok with it
Always that simple. LOL

It is just odd all these poor illegal children are flowing now. Where were they back when congress passed the law? I guess you don't care. Hey it makes the news though.

Old 07-22-2014, 09:41 AM

89,896 posts, read 45,640,925 times
Quote:
Not reality in Florida quite yet which is Finn's location.

I guess as long as they all stay in Texas then it's NBD right ?
Or not...

The Florida State Surgeon General is quite concerned:

http://newsroom.doh.state.fl.us/wp-c...ate-letter.pdf

Old 07-22-2014, 09:46 AM

14,292 posts, read 9,742,776 times
Quote:
This "surge" was known by this administration.

All their charges and projections and budgets were planned for this.
I linked several charts from various agencies in other threads.
HHS budget more than doubled to deal with "unaccompanied minors".
They never intended to turn them back or prevent them from coming.

All the extra budget money was allocated for resettlement here.

Obama is for immigration so I don't know why you think he'd be in favor of building a wall to keep them out.
And Obama is doing all he can to NOT enforce our immigration laws, he wants to flood the country with as many people as he can

Luis Gutierrez to La Raza: Obama Assured Steps to 'Stop the Deportation of Our People'

Speaking at the National Council of La Raza conference in Los Angeles, Gutierrez said that Obama assured him during a White House meeting with Members of the Congressional Hispanic Caucus last week that he would be as "generous and broad" as he can to "stop the deportation of our people each and every day."

"You gave us a down payment when you freed 600,000 DREAMers from deportation," Gutierrez said. "Now it is time for the president in the United States... [to] free the Mom and Dads of the DREAMers. And to go further. Be broad and expansive and generous."

Old 07-22-2014, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Or not...

The Florida State Surgeon General is quite concerned:

http://newsroom.doh.state.fl.us/wp-c...ate-letter.pdf
Good luck to Florida if they think they are going to get any answers from the Fed.

They keep telling us these kids are very healthy.

Old 07-22-2014, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Always that simple. LOL

It is just odd all these poor illegal children are flowing now. Where were they back when congress passed the law? I guess you don't care. Hey it makes the news though.
Obama campaigned on his "path to citizenship".

The rise started in 2009. If anything this 2008 Bush law, which is really amending a previous law, is being used by the administration to allow them to stay.

I consider this administration very sly. They are using the laws in their favor without breaking them.

Old 07-22-2014, 10:07 AM

Quote:
Now I want to kill kids............not my wife? lol

Stop being ridiculous.

I say shoot the runners and the ones who aren't as fast would turn around. Let em run somewhere else.
I am simply going by your own words..... If you find them ridiculous, then so be it.

Quote:
KUchief25: I say shoot em all
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies