Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-13-2013, 03:28 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,054,775 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioRules View Post
So we should overthrow Roe V. Wade.

9 men on the Supreme Court called the shots.

Or did you mean to say only men that think exactly like you get to call the shots? Every other male gives up freedom of speech because they don't think like Annie53 thinks they should think?

What about women opposed to abortion? Do they get a say or do they need Annie53's permission also?
No. Annie53 believes every woman has the right to make her own decision whether or not she wants to carry a pregnancy to term.

OhioRules is the one who thinks he has the right to force women to do what HE thinks they should do.

Ya know.....like a dictator.

Old 06-13-2013, 03:28 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,217,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionsgators View Post
no. tax dollars do go to lowering the cost of your medication.
Insurance pools go to lowed my medication costs, just like they do for everyone in the insurance pool.

Old 06-13-2013, 03:32 PM

24,511 posts, read 33,325,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
A 1-4 year old can be cared for by ANYONE. A fetus can only be brought to term by ONE specific person.
But they both require assistance, correct? A 1-4 year old can't cook meals for himself or pour a glass of water. And they are both living beings, correct?

Old 06-13-2013, 03:33 PM

6,073 posts, read 4,755,703 times
Quote:
Insurance pools go to lowed my medication costs, just like they do for everyone in the insurance pool.
extortion goes into lowering the costs. don't act like you're "special" or "independent." you benefit from medication that prevents life. why not subsidize medication that preserves life. things for diabetes, high blood pressure, etc.

Old 06-13-2013, 03:37 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,054,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionsgators View Post
if a woman does not have custody, she screwed up royally. as in convicted felon screwed up. you lose. on every aspect, you simply lose.
No....I don't lose.....the FACT is.....once a child is born the man and the woman are equally responsible for the welfare of the child.

Your attempts at deflection don't change that.

Old 06-13-2013, 03:39 PM

3,038 posts, read 2,514,999 times
Quote:
What can I not remove from my property?

I can hunt on my property, I can fish on my property, I can cut down trees on my property, I can remove wild animals from my property, I can remove fences from my property. I can even remove my house if I so choose.
Mailbox.

Try removing a house labeled a National Historic Landmark.

Try removing an endangered tree or plant or fill in a pond.

Try hunting certain animals on "your" property.

Forget about removing stuff. Try building something without permission from the government.

Technically you can do any of these things. As long as you don't mind spending time in jail.

Old 06-13-2013, 03:44 PM

6,073 posts, read 4,755,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
No....I don't lose.....the FACT is.....once a child is born the man and the woman are equally responsible for the welfare of the child.

Your attempts at deflection don't change that.
you are incorrect. you do lose. this has nothing to do with deflection. it has to do with reality.

Old 06-13-2013, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
No. Annie53 believes every woman has the right to make her own decision whether or not she wants to carry a pregnancy to term.

OhioRules is the one who thinks he has the right to force women to do what HE thinks they should do.

Ya know.....like a dictator.
I don't believe I have the right to force someone to do something.

I also don't believe a woman has the right to end a life because she wants to.

You never heard of that non-aggression principle? My rights end at the tip of your nose. Abortion violates that principle.

All legalized abortion does is kill babies, permanently messes up women, denies the right of fathers any say in anything and leads to more death of women.

Nothing good comes from abortion.

Old 06-13-2013, 03:46 PM

7,138 posts, read 11,035,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioRules View Post
Maybe if the question were based in some type of reality the person could answer it.
OK I'll try again. Give me one example of something that a right-to-life Republican has done that shows they have an once of empathy for already born babies. Everyday we read about how they want to protect unborn fetuses. But what have they done to protect babies that are already born? Any examples?

Old 06-13-2013, 03:47 PM

I'd have to look it up to be sure but I believe black women get abortions at 3 times the rate as white women.

That's why I think Democrats love abortion so much. Eliminates people they don't like.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.