Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-13-2013, 04:05 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,231,419 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioRules View Post
I don't believe I have the right to force someone to do something.

I also don't believe a woman has the right to end a life because she wants to.

You never heard of that non-aggression principle? My rights end at the tip of your nose. Abortion violates that principle.

All legalized abortion does is kill babies, permanently messes up women, denies the right of fathers any say in anything and leads to more death of women.

Nothing good comes from abortion.
If your nose is inside of MY body, I have the right to remove it.

Old 06-13-2013, 04:08 PM

12,980 posts, read 14,580,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace21230 View Post
They are unborn babies. Science is proving the abortion industry wrong. We can see that "fetuses" are in fact human beings while in the womb.

Rape accounts for a tiny percentage of abortions. The vast majority of abortions occur because selfish women don't exercise their ability to choose before getting pregnant, and don't want to deal with the consequences of their decisions.

There is no difference between having an abortion and killing a one month old baby by holding a pillow over it's head. Actually, there is a difference - suffocating the one month old is more humane than vacuuming off the fetus' arms and legs to kill it, which is something the pro-abortion ghouls on the left cheer for.
Only a tiny percentage of abortions are performed after the embryonic stage, so your over-dramatized description is moot.

Old 06-13-2013, 04:09 PM

3,038 posts, read 2,516,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
That has more to do with poverty than race.

And......... the quickest route to poverty is having more kids than you can afford.

No wonder Republicans don't want blacks to have access to abortion.....can't have blacks getting out of poverty and moving into their neighborhoods, huh?

There.....see how that works? I can do it too.
Republicans move to the suburbs when blacks move in. So do Democrats.

At least Repubs are honest about it. They will tell you straight up they are leaving because they don't want Johnny in a broken school system.

Dems make up nonsense like they want little Johnny to have a yard to play in or they are tired of traffic.

Anything to not admit they don't want little Jane getting knocked up by a black guy when she's 16.

And segregation is a natural thing anyway. It doesn't hurt anyone nor is there any shame in it. Doesn't mean you dislike another group either. Blacks do it. Whites do it. Indians do it. Eskimos do it. Yellows do it. It has nothing to do with abortion.

Old 06-13-2013, 04:11 PM

3,038 posts, read 2,516,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
I have removed my mailbox. I actually moved it to the other driveway.
I don't own a historic landmark.
I have removed plenty of trees, no one said anything. I have filled a pond during the drought a few years ago.
I have killed endangered animals on my property because they were causing destruction, and I was told it was fine to do by the fish and wildlife department.

I have also built a tree house, and a barn with no permits.

Still not in jail.
That's amazing. You just happened to do everything I mentioned. lols.

You do realize you live in Mississippi? A State that still recognizes property rights, for the most part.
Try any of the above things in California, Washington, Massachusetts etc....

Old 06-13-2013, 04:18 PM

24,514 posts, read 33,345,271 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
Yep. But YOU can take care of a 1-4 year old. Or your neighbor can, or the foster family can, or the day care can. Any of those people can choose not to care for the child.
ONLY the woman who is pregnant can gestate a fetus. She can not hand it off to the neighbor, or foster care, or day care. So ONLY she has the CHOICE of saying yes or no to gestating that fetus.
What does that have to do with anything?

A fetus and a 1-4 year old are both alive, correct?

As OhioRules said, if only one person takes care of a fetus does that mean it's okay to kill it?

Old 06-13-2013, 04:19 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,067,879 times
Quote:
Well that's a good reason to end a life. So you can eat sushi and have a few drinks.

Heaven forbid you gave up that for 9 months. It would be awful to live like that. The horror and shame.

I swear women can be the most misanthropic people around. I have no idea how they got this reputation as nurturing.
There is a lot more to carrying a pregnancy than watching what you eat and drink....but as a man.....it is pretty obvious why you can't appreciate that.

Typical man: "Whaaaaa....I have the flu.....I need to go to bed and you have to wait on me hand and foot." I can just imagine a man enduring pregnancy and childbirth.....and declaring it is just an "inconvenience".

Let's pass a law....when a man's SO is pregnant....they have to give up football, beer and guns for nine months. Let the whining begin.............

Old 06-13-2013, 04:19 PM

Quote:
That's amazing. You just happened to do everything I mentioned. lols.

You do realize you live in Mississippi? A State that still recognizes property rights, for the most part.
Try any of the above things in California, Washington, Massachusetts etc....
It is one of the few things I like about Mississippi.

If you gave more example, I have probably done those too. My property, my rules.

Old 06-13-2013, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
What does that have to do with anything?

A fetus and a 1-4 year old are both alive, correct?

As OhioRules said, if only one person takes care of a fetus does that mean it's okay to kill it?
If it is in my body, and I don't want it there, yes, it is ok.

Old 06-13-2013, 04:22 PM

18,414 posts, read 19,051,059 times
Quote:
I don't believe I have the right to force someone to do something.

I also don't believe a woman has the right to end a life because she wants to.

You never heard of that non-aggression principle? My rights end at the tip of your nose. Abortion violates that principle.

All legalized abortion does is kill babies, permanently messes up women, denies the right of fathers any say in anything and leads to more death of women.

you prefer to force women who do not want to be pregnant to go through pregnancy, labor and delivery and raise a baby against their will? do we need birthing camps?

women have the right to privacy and we also have the right to control our own reproductive organs. a woman has the right to end a pregnancy for any reason she wants to. you can think her choice is murder or selfish it really has no bearing on what a woman does, that you btw don't know or support.

the majority of women who had abortion do no regret it at all. it does not "permanently messes them up". the "father" in most cases are not denied their rights they have long since left the woman and have no desire to be a parent.

nothing good comes from trying to deny woman their rights. this is not a third world, women can do as they please in america

Old 06-13-2013, 04:23 PM

14,562 posts, read 23,090,940 times
Quote:
Sure there does.

1) Less snot nosed kids.

2) It gets your panties up in a bunch.

#2 makes it worth the price of admission alone.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies