Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-09-2012, 03:02 PM

37,198 posts, read 42,408,304 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
Women and girls should wear dresses.

I can't believe that NBC is televising women's beach volleyball in primetime - its practically like showing the Playboy channel to 7 year olds.

At least the male volleyball players have the decency to actually wear clothes.
Haha. Nobody should have to wear dresses. Anyone who thinks beach vollyball is like playboy must have a boring sex life.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-09-2012, 03:03 PM

19,023 posts, read 26,042,019 times
This whole mess is because of hippys ..... They took drugs and had kids, and their kids had kids and no body knows nuthin'!

And all the old hippys cut off their hair, begged for bucks, and have become worthless school Admin, still trying to think of what Kodak was.

Groovey......

Old 08-09-2012, 04:47 PM

4,255 posts, read 3,490,755 times
Kinda like thAT DUDE on weed wars. Goes before the city council seeking a tax payment extension and he wears a dress to the meeting. Then scratches his head and wonders why they refused to take him serious.

Old 08-09-2012, 04:49 PM

14,916 posts, read 13,143,191 times
Rehashing this one again?

Old 08-09-2012, 04:57 PM

7,791 posts, read 8,061,358 times
Quote:

I can't believe that NBC is televising women's beach volleyball in primetime - its practically like showing the Playboy channel to 7 year olds.

I only watched a few last week and the American Women wore shirts with sleeves and acceptable shorts. never saw them strip on my tv. rabbit ears don't compare with cable I guess.

Old 08-09-2012, 04:59 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,100,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by parfleche View Post
I only watched a few last week and the American Women wore shirts with sleeves and acceptable shorts. never saw them strip on my tv. rabbit ears don't compare with cable I guess.
It probally was regular volleyball - not beach.

All the beach games I've watched - the women were wearing bikinis.

Old 08-09-2012, 04:59 PM

13,620 posts, read 12,771,953 times
just tell the kid "the boys are going to call you a sissy" that should solve the problem..

Old 08-09-2012, 05:10 PM

4,255 posts, read 3,490,755 times
So have the parents realized that junior is gay yet?

Old 08-09-2012, 05:21 PM

50,633 posts, read 47,480,236 times
Quote:

Playboy? Playboy girls have boobs. These athletes look like guys wearing wigs. Most females with that low % body fat lose their boobs until they put some fat back on.

Old 08-09-2012, 07:04 PM

3,236 posts, read 3,954,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
It's unbelievable that we're even considering this as an option for children.

Why can't parents raise their children as they are supposed to be raised. Why are children given so much freedom to dictate to their parents how they will dress?

If my son wanted to dress up like superman and go to school there's no way that would happen, but a dress? Give me a break.

What’s So Bad About a Boy Who Wants to Wear a Dress?

At 4 years old, there's no way I'd allow my son to make those decisions on his own.

There's an image of a boy in a green dress that goes with the article linked. That kid is probably older than 7 years old, I can't believe the world of hurt his parents are setting him up for. Why don't adults just put their foot down and impart discipline and be a parent.
That's what I hate about right wingers, they hate government intervention except when its something they personally dislike I think idiots shouldn't be raising their children Christian or taking them to hear nutball preachers preach about hell but I don't demand the government step in
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies