Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-19-2012, 09:17 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,843,075 times

Advertisements

Here's some interesting information about GZ:

Trayvon Martin Case: George Zimmerman Made Racist Remarks At Work (LISTEN)

He said that he complained to management about Zimmerman's behavior, and Zimmerman was eventually "fired for calling the HR hotline so many times."

Sound familiar?

Old 05-19-2012, 09:18 AM

6,897 posts, read 4,756,623 times
[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by brentwoodgirl View Post
You better contact the ME stat and explain "trace." Clearly the people performing the toxicology tests weren't as smart as you because they did, in fact, measure actual levels.

I'm amazed at all the smart asses on here who think they are smarter than the actual experts in this case. We got oodles of posts from Fancy on the "intermediate range" when the actual range had been put out precisely.

If you are both going to act superior, you might want to at least learn the facts first. Oh wait, that's right, the real facts are all going in Zimmerman's favor. I guess staying in the dark and being smart asses are all you have left

You know, this is what I've noticed about TM supporters here, they seem to either make stuff up, or twist the facts to suit their story of what happened. I don't see anyonehere making that bigof a deal out of the fact TM had THC in his system, its not like the stuff makes someone violent like PCP. But it does show that TM was not the little angel they portray him as.

Old 05-19-2012, 09:59 AM

1,132 posts, read 1,247,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
Here's some interesting information about GZ:

Trayvon Martin Case: George Zimmerman Made Racist Remarks At Work (LISTEN)

He said that he complained to management about Zimmerman's behavior, and Zimmerman was eventually "fired for calling the HR hotline so many times."

Sound familiar?
Spreading office gossip from an anonymous source ... the lunatic Trayvon cult is getting desparate now as their campaign of lies and race baiting is being exposed.

Old 05-19-2012, 10:02 AM

8,091 posts, read 5,916,023 times
Let's remember something here about marijuana....

No, it doesn't make you a crazed killer..No, it doesn't make you a aggressive.

Admittedly, I have smoked enough weed in my day to yield a crop the size of a corn farm in Nebraska...

It absolutely impairs judgment....anybody who says this it doesn't is willfully ignorant.

Secondly, Trayvon Martin did NOT have a job. So, if he wanted to blaze the proverbial and recreational J....where was he getting his money from to do so?

My experiences are anecdotal of course....but I have committed plenty of petty theft and done some mischievous things to get weed money...*when I was not working*....

Nobody is trying to "vilify" the kid...just being objective....

When the media portrays this as some babyfaced, flawless, frail bodied kid skipping home in the rain sipping on juice and eating candy...

When in REALITY.. he VERY WELL may have been some edgy, slick mouthed young adult with a little bit of an alpha male complex to him....very possibly liked to mess around as well...The portrayal by the MSM deserved to ripped to shreds...I'm very happy it was.

He shouldn't have been killed....but, a very loosely interpreted law with a LARGE gray area does not favor those who do not exercise prudent judgment...as evidenced.

Last edited by Hot_Handz; 05-19-2012 at 10:27 AM..

Old 05-19-2012, 10:12 AM

1,216 posts, read 1,083,614 times
@hot_handz, Well said! +1000nth

Old 05-19-2012, 10:22 AM

41,325 posts, read 44,971,624 times
Unfortunately, Geraldo is right;

Geraldo: Trayvon Martin looks just like the people who had been victimizing that neighborhood. - YouTube

Old 05-19-2012, 10:35 AM

3,437 posts, read 6,077,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by itshim View Post
Who told Zimmerman not to shoot someone in self defense after having his head banged against the ground repeatedly? (his story)

Don't play stupid, he was told to STOP following him and to go over to the mailboxes and meet the cop, he didn't do this, he got out of his car and went after Tray.

You come after ME in the dark you are going to get at least a fight on your hands.

Old 05-19-2012, 10:36 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,843,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southking500 View Post
Spreading office gossip from an anonymous source ... the lunatic Trayvon cult is getting desparate now as their campaign of lies and race baiting is being exposed.
I see you didn't look at the link. A lot of these "witnesses" are going anonymous as well.

Old 05-19-2012, 10:41 AM

12,373 posts, read 13,202,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
I agree with Geraldo at the end of the interview when he said Zimmerman should be charged with manslaughter at least, he should have stayed in his car, he persued Martin.

Of course that part is missing from the video you posted....

Last edited by meson; 05-19-2012 at 10:50 AM..

Old 05-19-2012, 10:42 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,545,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
I see you didn't look at the link. A lot of these "witnesses" are going anonymous as well.
Exactly.

And now a key witness is changing his story....

U.S. News - Key witness in Trayvon Martin shooting changed story
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies