Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-07-2012, 08:33 PM

6,190 posts, read 7,999,212 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
you are still losing money as you can get birth control pills from walmart for nine dollars a month.

typical entitlement mentality. oh gee others should have to pay for what i want, waa waaa waaa. again i dont care if people want to use birth control, married or not. but if they are using it for just birth control they should pay for it themselves, its really not that expensive. try shopping around for the best prices.

really? i dont see women here being forced to wear burkas, or not associate with men that are not related to them, or not being allowed to go to school, or being killed by their parents because they dated a boy outside their religion.

as for religious oppression, that is coming from our government and the left.
I pay more now for health insurance and birth control than I did when I didn't have health insurance.

$130 a month + $10 for birth control = $140 a month all in all.
VERSUS $26 a month for just birth control.

[MOD CUT]

Last edited by Ibginnie; 03-07-2012 at 09:42 PM.. Reason: please, be civil
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-07-2012, 08:34 PM

29,920 posts, read 39,583,854 times
The question you need to ask yourself is why women are so morally, mentally, physically and personally so inferior as the master gender that they have to have an unnatural drug just to get by.

Why do they need a drug just to get by, just to deal with something they've dealt with for millions of years?

Is it because they're whiny and simply can't deal with life these days or have they started to make decisions that are detrimental to their health?

30,975 posts, read 21,778,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bnepler View Post
Then please don't reproduce.
That's easier said than not done, unless you have no sex appeal.

OMG and AGAIN it is back on the ballot for Colorado this year.

I don't want my rights to birth control taken away!

Old 03-07-2012, 08:36 PM

2,538 posts, read 4,100,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
That's easier said than not done, unless you have no sex appeal.
If you can't feed them don't breed them!

Old 03-07-2012, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
The question you need to ask yourself is why women are so morally, mentally, physically and personally so inferior as the master gender that they have to have an unnatural drug just to get by.
Uh because if you have sex without you get pregnant, guys can't get pregnant....they can have worry free sex.

And like I listed...

3-4 periods a year
Shorter lighter periods.
I can have sex and not worry as much.
Cramps are made better.
I am not forced to bleed from my vagina every month, you try that, its not fun, its gross and miserable.

Old 03-07-2012, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by txtqueen View Post
Uh because if you have sex without you get pregnant, guys can't get pregnant....they can have worry free sex.

And like I listed...

3-4 periods a year
Shorter lighter periods.
I can have sex and not worry as much.
Cramps are made better.
I am not forced to bleed from my vagina every month, you try that, its not fun, its gross and miserable.
It's natural and your gender has been doing it for, what, millions of years?

Last edited by CaseyB; 03-08-2012 at 06:19 AM.. Reason: rude

Old 03-07-2012, 08:40 PM

23,655 posts, read 17,595,145 times
Quote:
Lets see...

1. I have 3-4 periods a year.
2. My periods are lighter and shorter, I am talking 2-3 days if even that.
3. My face has cleared up greatly.
4. I have lost weight.
5. Did I mention 3-4 periods a year? That's 3-4 months with no period.
6. Cramps aren't as bad.
7. I can have sex and not be all that concerned about getting pregnant.

Seriously, I could never go back to have a period every month.
I don't know why any woman, given the opportunity would choose to have a period every month...I just don't get it. Periods are gross, unpleasant and not fun. I have a choice and I am exercising it.
Enjoy it while you can. When you hit 40 your doctor will tell you if you don't stop the pill you are in greater chance of having a stroke, breast cancer or heart attack.

Why not get a hysterectomy if you don't like what comes along with being a female? Then you won't have to worry about any of it.

Old 03-07-2012, 08:40 PM

Quote:
OMG and AGAIN it is back on the ballot for Colorado this year.

I don't want my rights to birth control taken away!
Let me rephrase that for you. You want your rights to feel good subsidized by someone else.

Well I want $100 million dollars, pay up.

Old 03-07-2012, 08:44 PM

14,767 posts, read 17,197,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post

Why do they need a drug just to get by, just to deal with something they've dealt with for millions of years?

Is it because they're whiny and simply can't deal with life these days or have they started to make decisions that are detrimental to their health?

I'll say because I can't afford to have days off every month, just because I am of the gender that is a necessity to creating life.

When you experience what some women do every month for years ... come back and tell me if you need the pill....

Last edited by CaseyB; 03-08-2012 at 06:20 AM.. Reason: rude
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies