Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2011, 11:31 PM

2,608 posts, read 2,111,480 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by unicane View Post
heterophobe
Now that's funny!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-11-2011, 01:37 AM

17,842 posts, read 14,493,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0Newman0 View Post
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA yes you are clearly independent look at the vile hate you spew yet you denounce the right for thier socalled hate. LOLOLOLOL just more proof liberals are stupid. LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0Newman0 View Post
LOL another thing please show me some post that would show you are in the middle. I am in the middle.
I can see you are in the middle...

...of a dummy spit.

Old 11-11-2011, 07:40 AM

3,849 posts, read 3,773,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roaddog View Post
You're delusional, That was the stupidest thing you ever wrote, NOBODY cares whats on these sites LOL good grief.
So you really don't think scientists or historians of the future might want to analyze these posts in order to understand how the people of today thought about various issues? Why do you think historians today search out and analyze newspapers - including letters to the editors - of say 50 to 100 or more years ago? Because they want to know what people of those times thought on the historical issues!

Old 11-11-2011, 09:38 AM

11,466 posts, read 19,438,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsMcQ LV View Post
So you really don't think scientists or historians of the future might want to analyze these posts in order to understand how the people of today thought about various issues? Why do you think historians today search out and analyze newspapers - including letters to the editors - of say 50 to 100 or more years ago? Because they want to know what people of those times thought on the historical issues!
Nope not from these Forums, it doesn't represent anything it's just some people arguing. If they do read these forums it will be for a laugh.

history will be judged by the way people vote, laws that are passed and real life society in the news but not people B.S.ing on a forum under fake names.

Old 11-11-2011, 09:36 PM

15,395 posts, read 22,655,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VLWH View Post
I love how you call me a bigot and homophobe for simply by commenting on someone congratulating public officials based on their sexual orientation. Had you disagreed with my post and replied with any facts

Your label of me as a bigot and homophobe is simply stupid and ignorant on your part, since you have no idea who I am.

This site might be of some help to you:

Paranoia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Feeling guilty in conscience....I was talking in general terms!

You took my comments personally...I wonder why?????

Old 11-11-2011, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tijlover View Post
This thread is about as ridiculous as someone bragging about certain elected officials whom were Scorpio's, Librans or Aquarians.

I'm Gay and I could care less!!!

Republican/Democratic/Gay/Hispanic/Black/Asian leaders all wear the same clothes! Throw rotten tomatoes at all of them!!!
You must live in a different spatial dimension than the rest of the LGBT community or you are deluding yourself to try and make an obtuse point.....

And IF you think it was a thread to brag; then you indeed are living in an alternate reality.

Old 11-11-2011, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsMcQ LV View Post
Some posters just don't seem to think beyond this>>>>>

I quote....Eleanor Roosevelt>>>>>

"Great minds discuss ideas"

"Average minds discuss events"

"Simple minds discuss people"

We know where some of these posters fall in that scenario! .

They just don't get it and mainly try to degrade and insult others.

Old 11-12-2011, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PITTSTON2SARASOTA View Post
Some posters just don't seem to think beyond this>>>>>

"Simple minds discuss people"

We know where some of these posters fall in that scenario! .

They just don't get it and mainly try to degrade and insult others.
That is exactly what your doing right now LOL

Old 11-12-2011, 08:13 AM

10,085 posts, read 9,622,106 times
Quote:
Feeling guilty in conscience....I was talking in general terms!

You took my comments personally...I wonder why?????
This is what you posted:

Quote:
I do it to call out bigots and homophobes....thanx for adding your name to my list
Tell me how that is talking in "general terms"?

I have nothing to feel guilty about.

Old 11-12-2011, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VLWH View Post
This is what you posted:

Tell me how that is talking in "general terms"?

I have nothing to feel guilty about.
Now ya went and done it, Your on Pitt's list, well welcome aboard
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies