Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Poll Removed
0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-05-2011, 01:29 PM

545 posts, read 401,269 times

Advertisements

Jeez, some of you are just believe beyond a a doubt that she did this....well you people need to get off this forum and go straight to the courts/law enforcement with whatever evidence you have that proves her guilt so that she can get sent to jail....

I'm not saying she didn't do it nor I am saying she did do it....but I am not going to sit here and pretend I know the truth....

and to be honest you have any idea how horrible the justice/law system can get?...you have any idea how many people spent decades in jail for things that didn't do? or were just given harsh time just because the judge have an over-sized ego?....

rarely, very rarely do people get upset at the way too common malpractice of our courts....how often have people been released from prison after serving decades there and how often did the public/media have outrage at that?...most stories on the local news get a 3 minute spot and that's it.....

now you people get angry? is it because the media have been following this story non-stop and you have been programmed to think she was guilty and get mad?....because you people sure the hell wasn't outraged at any past injustices..

New York on edge as police kill unarmed man in hail of 50 bullets on his wedding day

did people get outraged and was the media coverage of a unarmed man getting 50 bullets shot at him was as intense as the Casey one?...honestly ask yourself, how do you fire 50 shoots at a target that isn't even posing a threat to you?

Detectives cleared over man killed in hail of 50 bullets on wedding day

how about when the detectives were cleared of it, did people get upset and "outraged" at that?...I mean 50 shoots at on unarmed man, what more do you need?....you people can sure the hell find Casey "guilty" on circumstantial evidence alone.....50 shoots, some even reloaded, and yet they walked away.....the media and blogs barely covered that one.....where was your outrage for that?

I can post countless stories like this and I am sure most of you are aware of those stories....where the hell was your so called outrage for any of those?....but do continue your "outrage" here...its "funny"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-05-2011, 01:29 PM

8,231 posts, read 17,349,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mircea View Post
I don't know why you guys are shocked. Clearly it was post-birth abortion. Nothing illegal there.
Actually, a post birth abortion is illegal. Nice try.

Old 07-05-2011, 01:30 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,580,277 times
This girl has SERIOUS issues. After being proven to be both a serial liar and the mother of a murdered child, largely found guilty by a jury of her peers OUTSIDE of a courtroom, how can she ever approach a normal life?

Her party lifestyle is pretty much over, being a free woman is only the start of her problems. She won't be happy living in the shadows, she loves the limelight. At least she can be thankful she averted the long arm of the law. I predict a very unhappy life for this girl when she finally faces what she has done. Suicide watch.

Old 07-05-2011, 01:32 PM

20,186 posts, read 23,908,903 times
One can only hope that she does something stupid like OJ and gets thrown in jail with maximum penalty...

Old 07-05-2011, 01:35 PM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,471 posts, read 15,862,578 times
I pray to God that the people who believe I am guilty without proof of my being guilty are never on a jury I have to face.

YouTube - ‪The Drumhead - TNG‬‏

Old 07-05-2011, 01:36 PM

782 posts, read 1,111,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tropolis View Post
im tired of this case anyways. people get murdered everyday, what makes this case so special.

not saying im for her dying or anything.

im saying why this is such a big deal when people die everyday.

I think your attitude is pathetic or maybe apathetic...
Whatever it is that has made you this way makes me sad for you.

Old 07-05-2011, 01:37 PM

14,247 posts, read 17,961,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donn2390 View Post
A killer walks free...! The people on the jury are the only people in the world who don't believe she is guilty...
The people on the jury are probably in a better position to ascertain guilt or innocence than we are.

It was up to the State to prove guilt which they clearly did not. Until then, the presumption of innocence reigns.

Old 07-05-2011, 01:38 PM

3,197 posts, read 2,859,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EricGold View Post
Jeez, some of you are just believe beyond a a doubt that she did this....well you people need to get off this forum and go straight to the courts/law enforcement with whatever evidence you have that proves her guilt so that she can get sent to jail....

I'm not saying she didn't do it nor I am saying she did do it....but I am not going to sit here and pretend I know the truth....

and to be honest you have any idea how horrible the justice/law system can get?...you have any idea how many people spent decades in jail for things that didn't do? or were just given harsh time just because the judge have an over-sized ego?....

rarely, very rarely do people get upset at the way too common malpractice of our courts....how often have people been released from prison after serving decades there and how often did the public/media have outrage at that?...most stories on the local news get a 3 minute spot and that's it.....

now you people get angry? is it because the media have been following this story non-stop and you have been programmed to think she was guilty and get mad?....because you people sure the hell wasn't outraged at any past injustices..

New York on edge as police kill unarmed man in hail of 50 bullets on his wedding day

did people get outraged and was the media coverage of a unarmed man getting 50 bullets shot at him was as intense as the Casey one?...honestly ask yourself, how do you fire 50 shoots at a target that isn't even posing a threat to you?

Detectives cleared over man killed in hail of 50 bullets on wedding day

how about when the detectives were cleared of it, did people get upset and "outraged" at that?...I mean 50 shoots at on unarmed man, what more do you need?....you people can sure the hell find Casey "guilty" on circumstantial evidence alone.....50 shoots, some even reloaded, and yet they walked away.....the media and blogs barely covered that one.....where was your outrage for that?

I can post countless stories like this and I am sure most of you are aware of those stories....where the hell was your so called outrage for any of those?....but do continue your "outrage" here...its "funny"
I'd rep ya again if I could. Excellent post!

Old 07-05-2011, 01:42 PM

16 posts, read 38,214 times
The jurors got it all wrong, she is very guilty in my book.

Old 07-05-2011, 01:43 PM

14,416 posts, read 22,546,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chanygirl View Post
I think your attitude is pathetic or maybe apathetic...
Whatever it is that has made you this way makes me sad for you.

He is right though. Many little kids are kidnapped and murdered and we never hear anything about it. I had a neighbor back in Tacoma , WA who's little girl was kidnapped, raped and murdered. She did not get any attention at all from the media other than 3 minutes on the local news every now and then until they found her. I know they cannot cover all cases but the Casey Anthony case is not any worse than any other child murder.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies