Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Poll Removed
0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-05-2011, 02:25 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,552,964 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by h0tmess View Post
I love how everyone just assumes she did it, because Nancy Grace told them she did it.

Nancy Grace is an ugly man who made a career out of exploiting children. This whole trial is between her and anyone in the courtroom -- not America. All that happens is you get a bunch of morons crying murderer, because they saw a report on TV.......

I'm not saying she IS innocent, but try to understand that the jury had to go by evidence, and not what Mr. Nancy Grace had to say.
I need to know what they based that innocence on.

Whose daughter goes missing and they're out partying like it's 1999?

Tattoo "A Beautiful Life" on her body?

DNA in her car.

And she NEVER takes the stand.

Bizarre.

She's guilty of being a liar, is it too far fetched to believe that she's lied about killing her baby too?

Lied about who she left her kid with - person doesn't exist!

I hope people in Florida are out there LOOKING for the child murderer because obviously they're still at large.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-05-2011, 02:29 PM

25,231 posts, read 17,018,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post

DNA in her car.

Bizarre.

She's guilty of being a liar, is it too far fetched to believe that she's lied about killing her baby too?

I hope people in Florida are out there LOOKING for the child murderer because obviously they're still at large.
Don't forget the lies she said about her own family. Hopefully the little baby will get justice in another way, it is obvious the state of Florida was not interested in give it to her.
Casper

Last edited by Casper in Dallas; 07-05-2011 at 02:45 PM..

Old 07-05-2011, 02:30 PM

4,574 posts, read 7,528,200 times
Quote:
She's been in jail for 2 years who knocked her up?
Baez. DUH!

Old 07-05-2011, 02:30 PM

268 posts, read 392,949 times
She will need a body guard from now on. There are a lot of non-psychopath mothers that would like to beat the crap out of her. I’m not sure what she will do for money. Posing nude may not be that lucrative. Perhaps the jurors will hire Casey as a nanny. To watch their children.

Old 07-05-2011, 02:33 PM

1,770 posts, read 2,906,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by handog View Post
She will need a body guard from now on. There are a lot of non-psychopath mothers that would like to beat the crap out of her.
You sure about that? Anyone who wants to go beat the crap out of someone because they think they did something.... should have their heads examined.

Old 07-05-2011, 02:37 PM

5,508 posts, read 5,263,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantasy Tokoro View Post
Because the prosecution was incompetent and there was no actual evidence against her.
Criminals, rejoice! No matter how obvious the crime and how poor the attempt to cover it up, unless you're caught in the act--and maybe not even then--you'll walk away free!

It should be obvious to ANY adult that this girl is a narcissist who has no concept of conscience or empath. How in the world can you explain partying for a month while her daughter was dead/missing, getting a tattoo of "Bella Vita," researching chloroform on the internet 84 times, making up a Nanny and giving endless lies to the police trying to find her daughter, abandoning a car that smelled of human decomp, etc., etc.?

Common sense: I guess it died with Thomas Paine in the early 1800s.

I know that intelligence has continued to decline in America, but the depth of the decline is astounding. I'll bet someone with an "average" IQ in the 1950s would rank in the top 1% of the most intelligent of the current population.

Old 07-05-2011, 02:41 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,552,964 times
Don't forget the DUCT TAPE that came out of her house with the star shaped sticker impressions on it.

Travesty!

1,096 posts, read 1,842,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motion View Post
This will probably be her last and only kid. I can't see no guy having another baby with her.
I wouldn't be so sure about that. There are plenty of weirdos around - you know, the kinds of people that turn into groupies for convicted serial killers and mass murderers. Guilty or not, I would not doubt there are kooks that would get a thrill at the prospect of hooking up with a psycho-celeb like this lady. I mean, if you can ignore the apparent ugliness on the inside, she's not bad looking. Twisted, I know, but the truth IMO.

14,247 posts, read 18,003,456 times
Quote:

DNA in her car.

Bizarre.

You have it the wrong way around. In this country you are presumed innocent until proven guilty (despite the media). It was up to the prosecution to prove guilt which they clearly failed to do.

Old 07-05-2011, 02:42 PM

268 posts, read 392,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by h0tmess View Post
You sure about that? Anyone who wants to go beat the crap out of someone because they think they did something.... should have their heads examined.
I'm sure. They know she was out drinking and partying while her daughter was missing.

[MOD CUT]

Last edited by Ibginnie; 07-06-2011 at 03:31 PM.. Reason: removed quoted post
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies