Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-19-2012, 02:14 AM

17,842 posts, read 14,420,165 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by West of Encino View Post
When I hear the term "pro-choice", I'm thinking the term's really "pro-feminism" or "pro-women's rights".

Me, I'm pro-abortion for the man's sake because most men don't want kids. That's why I believe men should have a right whether he wants the thing aborted or not.
I'm guessing you've never had sex. At least not with a human female.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-19-2012, 02:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
If most women weren't stupid us men would never get laid.
True. Any woman who has sex with you would have to be stupid.

Old 02-19-2012, 02:21 AM

5,648 posts, read 8,075,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymax View Post
I'm guessing you've never had sex. At least not with a human female.
How do you know if I ever had sex or not? Oh, I forgot. You're a woman and women always make assumptions on normal people's personal lives. And I really wouldn't classify a certain category as "human".

Old 02-19-2012, 02:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
its not stupidity, its pity.
lol!

Old 02-19-2012, 02:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Well actually they would like to have unlimited sex with women they care nothing about and don't mind that their own offspring are dumped in a pile of bodies in an abortionist's trash can.

Men need to be smarter about the women they date. It should be no surprise by now that many women are looking for an 18 year long subsidy called child support or that many women will kill their own unborn children if that is more convenient.
Hey, you could just have sex with a sheep.

Of course you might have to get it drunk first.

Old 02-19-2012, 02:47 AM

44,258 posts, read 64,537,181 times
Answer so simple.
If you don't want a baby (man or woman), don't have sex.

Old 02-19-2012, 02:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightflight View Post
So how about a compromise? Instead of 18 years of child support, maybe 1-5? As it is now, its way disproportionate.
Seriously? You want to bargain about the needs of a child?

Do you care about the wellbeing of children at all?

Maybe it would be a lot cheaper for you to just get castrated now so you'll never have to risk opening your wallet to ensure that a child of yours has what they need?

Old 02-19-2012, 03:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
And the men do get some say in requesting a paternity test before they pay child support which is almost always a good idea.

Many of the women have no idea who is the father of the child but will often select the guy with the best income to name as the father when going for child support.

If a man really wants never to pay child support to a woman he despises, he really needs to consider having a vasectomy -- or else who does he think should support his offspring?

It isn't exactly "fair" - a woman can just get a man drunk and have sex with him to become impregnated so she can never have to worry about working for a living. She will receive money from the taxpayers and money from the poor chump for the next 18 years. The taxpayers are the ones with no choices however. The guy who doesn't wish to pay this support certainly can choose to be snipped, just like the woman who really doesn't want to have a child can choose to be snipped. That would be much better than abortion.
You've never raised a child have you.

Old 02-19-2012, 03:06 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,340,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nairobi View Post
Yes, because I have nothing else to do, I read 70+ pages of people mostly saying the same thing over and over.
Yet you miss the salient points.

Old 02-19-2012, 03:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
1. The man can force the woman to get an abortion even if she does not want one. Violence and corrosion is involved. This happens more than you know.

2. The man can be sure he uses all the birth control protection he can so the woman does not get pregnant.

3. The man does not have sex with any woman until he finds a woman who he knows will be sensitive to him and loves him enough to be concerned about his feelings because he has committed or married her and his first thought is to protect and love her and she feels the same way about him.

I would suggest to using the 3rd way.
Corrosion?

Is that from when the man removes the girl's rusty iron chastity belt before he has sex?

Last edited by Ceist; 02-19-2012 at 03:29 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies