Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-20-2011, 01:25 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,314,576 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
LOL publisher WND (World Net Daily)
Release date May 11, 2011....bwahahahahahaha

What is he a freak'n superhero unmasked
Birthers, just let it go, his term is almost over

Old 04-20-2011, 02:20 PM

6,125 posts, read 7,471,004 times
'MISSING RECORDS IN HAWAII, MISSING RECORDS IN KENYA, MISSING RECORDS IN INDONESIA'...

Will the president's attorneys attempt to interfere with the book's distribution? More $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ spent hiding Obozo's identity and eligibility!!!

Old 04-20-2011, 02:47 PM

6,721 posts, read 5,199,738 times
the bigger question is how many books will Newsmax have to buy to make it a best seller, LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by highcotton View Post
'MISSING RECORDS IN HAWAII, MISSING RECORDS IN KENYA, MISSING RECORDS IN INDONESIA'...

Will the president's attorneys attempt to interfere with the book's distribution? More $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ spent hiding Obozo's identity and eligibility!!!

Old 04-20-2011, 03:20 PM

5,036 posts, read 5,135,543 times
The question I have is, if this book actually had info that supposedly made a solid case against Obama, wouldnt the "author" be liable for holding back that info just so he can make money?

The book will not bring out anything new, or atleast not anything relevant. All its going to do is create more questions and stir the pot more. Such a shame because there is plenty to take on Obama on, you dont need to keep up this birther stuff.

I for one think he was born where he says he was and find it hard to believe a fraud of this level could be pulled off. Trust me, Id love for it to have been real. Then we could throw him out, but its all bs. I can see asking questions a couple years ago but I think theres been plenty of proof out there for a long time now where its time to let it go.

Old 04-20-2011, 04:19 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,559,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
The question I have is, if this book actually had info that supposedly made a solid case against Obama, wouldnt the "author" be liable for holding back that info just so he can make money?

The book will not bring out anything new, or atleast not anything relevant. All its going to do is create more questions and stir the pot more. Such a shame because there is plenty to take on Obama on, you dont need to keep up this birther stuff.

I for one think he was born where he says he was and find it hard to believe a fraud of this level could be pulled off. Trust me, Id love for it to have been real. Then we could throw him out, but its all bs. I can see asking questions a couple years ago but I think theres been plenty of proof out there for a long time now where its time to let it go.
Okay, you go first.

You want to hold Corsi liable for withholding information, but say nothing about holding Obama liable? hmmmm

Old 04-20-2011, 04:32 PM

26,562 posts, read 14,434,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highcotton View Post

Will the president's attorneys attempt to interfere with the book's distribution? More $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ spent hiding Obozo's identity and eligibility!!!:
how much has been spent to date?

Old 04-20-2011, 04:33 PM

22,229 posts, read 17,847,737 times
The thumping of the Trumpster, would be so easy, if, he were to actually run.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/04/20/lawrence-odonnell-trump-nbc_n_851641.html

Well, once the NBC schedule comes out, the Presidential bid, the Thumper will just say "forget about it!".

Last edited by florida.bob; 04-20-2011 at 04:41 PM..

Old 04-20-2011, 04:39 PM

4,458 posts, read 4,190,417 times
I say again...this is clearly a dead issue.

Old 04-20-2011, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
Okay, you go first.

You want to hold Corsi liable for withholding information, but say nothing about holding Obama liable? hmmmm

What is he withholding that is really going to make any difference at this point?

If Corsi's book was more than what weve already heard/read over the past two years, and actually contained relevant info that could risk Obama's Presidency, that info would be out already. He's got nothing. Itll be more "theory" with not much to back it up. So really, I wont hold him accountable for withholding info because he has nothing. He is trying to make some money, and he knows just by releasing the book claiming hes got all this secret new stuff, he will stir the pot even further. All while filling his pockets.

Old 04-20-2011, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
The thumping of the Trumpster, would be so easy, if, he were to actually run.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/04/20/lawrence-odonnell-trump-nbc_n_851641.html

I wont click the link, because I pretty much refuse to give the huff any "clicks" and I think ODonnell is a joke. However, Trump is indeed a joke. Ive come a long way in a short period of time on how I feel towards him.

The more ive listened to him, and read about him, the more I can only hope this is all a joke. While I admire his "dont back down" "im from the outside", and "no fear" attitude, he is the last person we need to be in the White House, let alone running for it.

While I use to think he made a few good arguments on things, and on a few he still does, but over all, he really doesnt have a clue. And he cant be trusted. He has sooo much to explain as far as his positions we just dont have the time to hear his reasons. He tried to pander to Christians claiming to be a Christian and made an absolute joke of himself. He cant be trusted by either side.

He's better off staying with his business. Thats what he does best and what he does/says along with the flip flops....we just dont need much more of that in DC. We could use the attitude but that's about it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies