Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-20-2011, 09:21 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,861,612 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
I'm not the one arguing against the Black newspaper publishers' belief that Obama was born outside the U.S. You are.
May be? No. That was the law at the time of Obama's birth.

No one definitively said it was Kenya. Keep in mind that the only known and verifiable (by multiple sources) location of Ann Dunham/Obama closest to the time of Obama's birth was Seattle, not Hawaii.
Barack Obama: from Capitol Hill to Capitol Hill - Capitol Hill Times | Serving Capitol Hill and First Hill since 1926 - Seattle, WA (http://www.capitolhilltimes.com/main.asp?SectionID=26&SubSectionID=248&ArticleID=2 7447 - broken link)
Obama baby sitter awaits new era
She had her baby in SEATTLE and then committed FRAUD to claim that he was born in HONOLULU????????????

Old 04-20-2011, 09:29 AM

88,971 posts, read 44,780,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
She had her baby in SEATTLE and then committed FRAUD to claim that he was born in HONOLULU????????????
Seattle? No. Think about that a little more.

The point is that not all is as it seems with the Obama birth/background 'narative' that has been disseminated for public consumption. Abercrombie 'claims' to have known Obama as a baby in Hawaii. How is that possible when he was in Seattle as an infant?

Old 04-20-2011, 09:31 AM

1,777 posts, read 1,402,388 times
Quote:
I'm not the one arguing against the Black newspaper publishers' belief that Obama was born outside the U.S. You are.
You're saying they made an explicit statement that Obama was not born in the US, but at best they're vague. Will you feel embarrassed if wrecking ball comes back and says that they told him that they believe that the evidence shows that Obama was born in Hawaii and they're just trying to tell birthers to stop because it doesn't matter anyway? Why does it seem to matter so much to you that these publishers are black?

Quote:
May be? No. That was the law at the time of Obama's birth.
Nothing in the law says that if the mother was 19 or under and gave birth abroad that the child is not a citizen. I'm trying to find any cases directly on point, but it doesn't seem to have come up all that often. Nothing in the statute states that only the those children that fall into the categories of the provisions of the statute were citizens. Legislative intent and history also matter.

Like I said, it's possible that an 18 year old American citizen who gives birth while visiting a foreign country would have a non-citizen baby. I'm not ready to say that's a certainty.

Quote:
No one definitively said it was Kenya. Keep in mind that the only known and verifiable (by multiple sources) location of Ann Dunham/Obama closest to the time of Obama's birth was Seattle, not Hawaii.
Barack Obama: from Capitol Hill to Capitol Hill - Capitol Hill Times | Serving Capitol Hill and First Hill since 1926 - Seattle, WA (http://www.capitolhilltimes.com/main.asp?SectionID=26&SubSectionID=248&ArticleID=2 7447 - broken link)
Obama baby sitter awaits new era
OK, let me repeat myself for your own benefit then:

Since you seem to believe that Obama was born outside the US, please tell us exactly how you believe all this happened. When did Ann Dunham leave Hawaii, her family and friends, for somewhere outside the US? Why didn't she tell anybody she was leaving? Where outside the US was Obama born then? Why would the grandparents commit all this fraud when it's not hard to get a child of an American citizen naturalized?

Does that make you feel better? Does that make you more willing to describe what your theory is of how all this enormous fraud happened?

Old 04-20-2011, 09:33 AM

5,036 posts, read 5,135,543 times
Uh oh. Looks like this will never be over:

DRUDGE: BOOK TO REVEAL OBAMA'S TRUE IDENTITY?

Old 04-20-2011, 09:37 AM

88,971 posts, read 44,780,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bc42gb43 View Post
Since you seem to believe that Obama was born outside the US, please tell us exactly how you believe all this happened. When did Ann Dunham leave Hawaii, her family and friends, for somewhere outside the US? Why didn't she tell anybody she was leaving? Where outside the US was Obama born then?
I'll be happy to tell you as soon as Obama releases his records, including a certified copy of his original birth certificate, and the State Dept 'finds' the rest of his mother's passport records.

If Abercrombie supposedly knew Obama so well, why didn't he know that Obama was actually in Seattle as an infant, not Hawaii?

Old 04-20-2011, 09:37 AM

Oh no! A book written by Jerome "maybe this Kenyan birth certificate from the convicted forger is authentic" Corsi! Now they'll put all the birther lies in print! It's over!

Old 04-20-2011, 09:38 AM

7,871 posts, read 10,126,788 times
Am I the only one that feels just slightly guilty about laughing at these threads?

The same guiltly feeling I get when I see someone that is obviously mentally disabled walk into a pole, and I laugh?

Old 04-20-2011, 09:43 AM

Quote:
If Abercrombie supposedly knew Obama so well, why didn't he know that Obama was actually in Seattle as an infant, not Hawaii?
You do realize that Obama and his mother went back to Hawaii in early 1963, when he was a year and a half old?

Quote:
I'll be happy to tell you as soon as Obama releases his records, including a certified copy of his original birth certificate, and the State Dept 'finds' the rest of his mother's passport records.
Typical conspiracy theorist: attack every piece of plausible, mundane, ordinary factual evidence, and then ask us to believe a fantastical story on the basis of baseless speculation and outright lies. No alternative theory, no narrative, nothing. Course, if you tried to come up with something it would become clear very very quickly just how ridiculous any alternative birther theory is.

Old 04-20-2011, 09:46 AM

5,036 posts, read 5,135,543 times
The Jerome book will have no certain, not all ready known conclusions. It's just going to put money in his pocket and keep this whole thing going longer, in more directions. I'm willing to bet, it will prove nothing, just more of the same old silly theories

Old 04-20-2011, 10:12 AM

19,226 posts, read 15,314,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
His father is some black assembly-line worker in Wichita.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies