Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-24-2022, 06:39 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,260,127 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainBarnDance View Post
Actually three things need to happen. Less guns, more police, better mental healthcare. That is middle of the road realistic policy.
I have many guns and they always behave. Criminals will always get their hands on guns. They get shipped into the country like drugs. Agree on mental healthcare, especially for those that live in such fear of things that can’t act on their own. Guns can’t rise up and hurt anyone.

Last edited by erieguy; 10-24-2022 at 06:47 PM..

Old 10-24-2022, 06:48 PM

6,358 posts, read 5,066,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainBarnDance View Post
Actually three things need to happen. Less guns, more police, better mental healthcare. That is middle of the road realistic policy.
i just dont believe so many people are suffering from mental illness.

i think they just do not care, are consumed with self-centeredness, and are delusional to the point they lost conscience (not "conscious") about doing wrong and the penalties that will ensue.

there are some that may be mentally ill, sure, but i actually think that is rare.

being angry, or just hateful and / or misanthropic - that is not a mental illness necessarily. face it - some people are just 'bad'.

Old 10-24-2022, 08:19 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,260,127 times
Woman injured in Pittsburgh shooting

https://www.wpxi.com/news/local/woma...edium=news_tab

Old 10-25-2022, 04:02 AM

32,621 posts, read 77,701,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by szug-bot View Post
i just dont believe so many people are suffering from mental illness.
Then you don't get out very often. I work Downtown and live on the North Side. This city is overrun with undiagnosed/untreated mental illness.

Old 10-25-2022, 05:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCityRising View Post
Then you don't get out very often. I work Downtown and live on the North Side. This city is overrun with undiagnosed/untreated mental illness.
are all those people doing mass shootings? that is what i was referring to - that mental illness is attributed/assumed to so many criminal acts.

the city is 'overrun'? if you got out more, you'd see it is very local. they ARE everywhere, yet not overrunning all areas. it is only in those places where people LET it happen to that extent.

so in a way, you are part of the problem - you even work for the police, and so let these people continue fouling some areas of our city.

hope you arent wearing nice shoes when u step in their excrement.

Old 10-25-2022, 05:51 AM

Default high school students rape a special needs student

https://www.audacy.com/kdkaradio/new...ult-of-student

piece of **** liberal retard Gene Ricciardi weighed in on KDKA radio this morning about this.

oh, the man was so upset...at Allderdice High School. Not really at the three who raped a special needs student - no, in fact he wants "to help" these kids, meaning instead of putting them in the system as adults.

he wants to 'help' them....because its Allderdice's fault they proceeded from Starbucks all the way to "an abandoned building" to complete their savagery, little **** savages that they are.

they had ample opportunity to cease the course of events, assuming that at some point they would realize this is wrong.

wait, let me guess...they have unmet mental illness needs?

well, ****-face Ricciardi, as liberals always tend to do, put his head up his ass with this one. the idiot is outraged at Allderdice...yes, its thier fault. they should have been there, been EVERYWHERE students are to make sure they dont....rape. They need to hire hundreds more - on city taxpayers' dime - to follow these students and make them outstanding citizens.

or, better yet, teen boys should just realize - you dont rape someone.

but thanks to **** head Gene, we are on the right path with this. help those boys, sue the school district, and resume the norm.

Last edited by szug-bot; 10-25-2022 at 06:02 AM..

Old 10-25-2022, 06:02 AM

Quote:
are all those people doing mass shootings? that is what i was referring to - that mental illness is attributed/assumed to so many criminal acts.

the city is 'overrun'? if you got out more, you'd see it is very local. they ARE everywhere, yet not overrunning all areas. it is only in those places where people LET it happen to that extent.

so in a way, you are part of the problem - you even work for the police, and so let these people continue fouling some areas of our city.

hope you arent wearing nice shoes when u step in their excrement.
I'm not a police officer, and I have made that crystal clear before on here.

Old 10-25-2022, 06:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCityRising View Post
I'm not a police officer, and I have made that crystal clear before on here.

i know you are not an officer. i thought you work in that office/dept, though. if you do not, im wrong on that.

imagine that - someone on city-data admitting a mistake.

its not like i raped someone, gene ricciardi, you incredible, delusional, disgrace.

Old 10-25-2022, 06:25 AM

987 posts, read 281,818 times
Quote:
oh, the man was so upset...at Allderdice High School. Not really at the three who raped a special needs student - no, in fact he wants "to help" these kids, meaning instead of putting them in the system as adults.

If she got pregnant during this rape, the GOP would FORCE her to give birth.

Old 10-25-2022, 06:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by h_curtis View Post
if she got pregnant during this rape, the gop would force her to give birth.
Magma 2024! Magma 2024!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh