Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-31-2009, 08:09 AM

9 posts, read 19,912 times

Advertisements

On the NCESC website my CLAIM PROFILE also still states -0- but my BENEFIT PAYMENT HISTORY
show 5 weeks of payments that were deposited in my account from my filed weeks, and some 3hrs later now I have paid most of my outstanding debt and stocked the fridge (it feels so good). My stress level over the last several weeks has been a burden. I do not have children and cannot imagine what some people have been through. I thank jdljr for the insight and hope for the best for all. Hang in there people. N.C. needs jobs and I know this is only a band-aid on the problem but I will rest a little better tonight.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-31-2009, 08:25 AM

86 posts, read 174,263 times
unfortunately nothing has changed for me in the system. status still says: benefits exhausted.
any advise anybody? JDLJR?

Old 12-31-2009, 08:29 AM

767 posts, read 1,849,265 times
My husbands status changed to say this: our records indicate that your first eligible week is over 4 weeks old. You must reopen your claim online or contact ESC.

He is going to call now. His exhausted all benefits the first week of November.

Old 12-31-2009, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by QCresident View Post
On the NCESC website my CLAIM PROFILE also still states -0- but my BENEFIT PAYMENT HISTORY
show 5 weeks of payments that were deposited in my account from my filed weeks, and some 3hrs later now I have paid most of my outstanding debt and stocked the fridge (it feels so good). My stress level over the last several weeks has been a burden. I do not have children and cannot imagine what some people have been through. I thank jdljr for the insight and hope for the best for all. Hang in there people. N.C. needs jobs and I know this is only a band-aid on the problem but I will rest a little better tonight.
That is such wonderful news...I'll bet you will sleep well tonight! Best of luck in the new year!!

Old 12-31-2009, 08:52 AM

my status didn't change. i called. The lady told me that she is not showing an effective date for me for EUC08 tier 3. She is not sure why as it seems to her that i meet all the criteria including the wages (40 times the weekly benefit in 20 weeks). i asked her about what I should do. She told me to wait until the system finishes updating everything by this week-end.
I asked her if the system still updates the eligibility for people, she says she is not sure.
JDLJR, what should i do?

Old 12-31-2009, 09:02 AM

My DH just talked to ESC...he got right thru! They said he was eligible, opened his claim, and said he would get back pay for a month (until 2 weeks ago), not sure when tho, and tomorrow he is to try to file for the last 2 weeks. Whew....what a relief!

Hang in there member2009...they are not finished yet.

Old 12-31-2009, 09:40 AM

9 posts, read 19,912 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by member2009 View Post
my status didn't change. i called. The lady told me that she is not showing an effective date for me for EUC08 tier 3. She is not sure why as it seems to her that i meet all the criteria including the wages (40 times the weekly benefit in 20 weeks). i asked her about what I should do. She told me to wait until the system finishes updating everything by this week-end.
I asked her if the system still updates the eligibility for people, she says she is not sure.
JDLJR, what should i do?
member2009 try speaking to someone at this # 866-795-8877 not sure if this will help but worth a shot, nothing to lose but JDLJR may have better info

Old 12-31-2009, 10:06 AM

i called 866 number. The lady told me i am not eligible.
i exhausted my tier 2 in June 2009. My new benefit year started in August. 2009 and because i already exhausted my tier 2, i became not elegible for tier 2 in my new benefit year. if you are not eligible for tier 2 in your benefit year, you are not eligible for tier 3. basically, she said if you exhausted your tier 2 in your previous benefit year, you are not qualified for any of this money.
is it true? please, somebody help. I am very stressed out. thank you.

Old 12-31-2009, 10:39 AM

My DH exhausted tier 2 in the previous benefit yr...in fact, he exhausted everything except about 1 month worth of benefits in the previous benefit yr. His 1st yr ended in October. Not sure if there is something else is going on...maybe some cutoff date for the new benefit yr?

Old 12-31-2009, 11:19 AM

64 posts, read 168,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by member2009 View Post
i called 866 number. The lady told me i am not eligible.
i exhausted my tier 2 in June 2009. My new benefit year started in August. 2009 and because i already exhausted my tier 2, i became not elegible for tier 2 in my new benefit year. if you are not eligible for tier 2 in your benefit year, you are not eligible for tier 3. basically, she said if you exhausted your tier 2 in your previous benefit year, you are not qualified for any of this money.
is it true? please, somebody help. I am very stressed out. thank you.
Did you collect eb after you exhausted t2?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina