Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-22-2010, 06:45 PM

1,166 posts, read 3,440,417 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livingonline View Post
I was able to do weekly certification today but after it said there was a problem and it still says funds exhausted not Reg. claim as someone on here posted theirs said.
It's very possible that you have a balance there, but the system won't pay the last week you tried to certify. In that case, someone needs to do a "ZZ" for whatever week you are missing. If the week looks like it tried to pay and has a "15" error code, it's just a dummy A1T1 transaction that needs to happen. 99999999 in Old Tier 1 and 99999999 in New Tier 1 fields. All that I've tried have worked when there have been "15" codes and the week is stuck.

I desperately wish I could see everyone's claim that is stuck. Many times all it takes is either a dummy A1 transaction or a ZZ transaction to get them back moving again. But without looking at it, I don't know which.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-22-2010, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardgLink View Post
I have received the max number of weeks of UI and tiers 1-3. I will meet the deadline for the june 2nd extension & should get tier 4. I've had no disqualifications of any kind.My questions is this will I qualify for EB? No one in raleigh or at the local office seems to be able to answer this question
If you've had no disqualifications and are otherwise eligible, then yes, you should qualify for EB. ALTHOUGH, I am not certain at this point (haven't looked at it recently) what the ending date of EB is - so much focus has been on EUC recently. But generally, yes, once you get through EUC and you have no disqualifications, you should be eligible for EB.

Old 04-22-2010, 09:49 PM

656 posts, read 1,141,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdljr View Post
It's very possible that you have a balance there, but the system won't pay the last week you tried to certify. In that case, someone needs to do a "ZZ" for whatever week you are missing. If the week looks like it tried to pay and has a "15" error code, it's just a dummy A1T1 transaction that needs to happen. 99999999 in Old Tier 1 and 99999999 in New Tier 1 fields. All that I've tried have worked when there have been "15" codes and the week is stuck.

I desperately wish I could see everyone's claim that is stuck. Many times all it takes is either a dummy A1 transaction or a ZZ transaction to get them back moving again. But without looking at it, I don't know which.
If and when my claim get's stuck you can look at it any old time you want to
you can A1 or "ZZ" and 999999999 all you want, I'd be ecstatic! (ha!)

Old 04-23-2010, 06:01 AM

20 posts, read 44,690 times
This morning my claim still says "unknown" but when I go into payment history there was a payment made to my account yesterday, Yeah!!!

Old 04-23-2010, 09:12 AM

776 posts, read 1,686,602 times
Mine still says unknown as well. I'm still in my final week of my regular UI, so I won't be able to certify until Sunday (and get paid b y Tuesday) to see if I'm back in EUC. I'll wait it out though.

Ya know, I rarely ever venture into Payment History on my account...at least I haven't been there in quite some time. I just looked today...and my last 10 Amount Paids (out of the 13 regular UI weeks) was about $46 less than my weekly benefit amount. But, looking at my checking account, the direct deposit was for the correct amount (with taxes taken out). Maybe it's just a glitch, but as long as I was paid the correct amount, I guess I shouldn't worry too much.

Old 04-23-2010, 09:29 AM

656 posts, read 1,141,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livingonline View Post
This morning my claim still says "unknown" but when I go into payment history there was a payment made to my account yesterday, Yeah!!!
That's TERRIFIC!

Old 04-23-2010, 12:27 PM

131 posts, read 233,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frrrunkis! View Post
Mine still says unknown as well. I'm still in my final week of my regular UI, so I won't be able to certify until Sunday (and get paid b y Tuesday) to see if I'm back in EUC. I'll wait it out though.

Ya know, I rarely ever venture into Payment History on my account...at least I haven't been there in quite some time. I just looked today...and my last 10 Amount Paids (out of the 13 regular UI weeks) was about $46 less than my weekly benefit amount. But, looking at my checking account, the direct deposit was for the correct amount (with taxes taken out). Maybe it's just a glitch, but as long as I was paid the correct amount, I guess I shouldn't worry too much.

I finally got paid today, but the amount showing in my Benefit Payment History does not match what was deposited to my bank account.

Old 04-23-2010, 02:11 PM

776 posts, read 1,686,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by deerest View Post
I finally got paid today, but the amount showing in my Benefit Payment History does not match what was deposited to my bank account.
It's weird, I know. Obviously, it's not going to match up if taxes are taken out. Your bank account will be the amount after taxes...while the BPH will be before taxes. So your bank account should be like, $20-$30 less on average. My BPH is like $20 less than what was deposited in my account. Pretty strange.

Old 04-23-2010, 02:34 PM

131 posts, read 233,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frrrunkis! View Post
It's weird, I know. Obviously, it's not going to match up if taxes are taken out. Your bank account will be the amount after taxes...while the BPH will be before taxes. So your bank account should be like, $20-$30 less on average. My BPH is like $20 less than what was deposited in my account. Pretty strange.

No....my bank deposit was MORE than what my benefit history says. I stopped having taxes withheld, so that is not difference. It's weird. The deposit was in 2 parts, which I expected....week #14 of Tier 2, and then I expected one week of Tier #4. That is what my benefit history shows. My bank, on the other hand has 2 electronic deposits---one in the amount of week #14 (which...and this is key....week 14 is less than a normal weekly benefit amount) and the other deposit was for an amount equal to my regular weekly benefit amount PLUS the difference between the amount of wk 14 and the regular weekly amount. So I think I was overpaid, yet my benefit history does not reflect it. I was unable to access my file much of the day and did not realize the discrepancy until later this afternoon b/c the amount in my account seemed about right until I took a closer look and obtained a detailed accounting of the deposit breakdown, so I did not get to contact my favorite claims rep today.....will have to investigate further on Monday.

Old 04-23-2010, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deerest View Post
No....my bank deposit was MORE than what my benefit history says. I stopped having taxes withheld, so that is not difference. It's weird. The deposit was in 2 parts, which I expected....week #14 of Tier 2, and then I expected one week of Tier #4. That is what my benefit history shows. My bank, on the other hand has 2 electronic deposits---one in the amount of week #14 (which...and this is key....week 14 is less than a normal weekly benefit amount) and the other deposit was for an amount equal to my regular weekly benefit amount PLUS the difference between the amount of wk 14 and the regular weekly amount. So I think I was overpaid, yet my benefit history does not reflect it. I was unable to access my file much of the day and did not realize the discrepancy until later this afternoon b/c the amount in my account seemed about right until I took a closer look and obtained a detailed accounting of the deposit breakdown, so I did not get to contact my favorite claims rep today.....will have to investigate further on Monday.
I have no answer as to the discrepancy between what the BPH says online and what's deposited into the account. Must be some sort of system/website glitch - what else is new. Yea, I'd investigate Monday.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina