Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-15-2024, 01:48 PM

6 posts, read 2,462 times

Advertisements

1XX. I was a little confused with the packet bank verification do we have to go in the bank and have them complete the form?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-15-2024, 05:24 PM

7 posts, read 5,565 times
How long did you have to wait for a call back after phone interview ?

Old 05-20-2024, 03:01 PM

1 posts, read 880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonqueen33 View Post
Log Number 2XX . I did my telephone interview and haven’t heard back within a week . Signed my package as well.
How long did you wait to get a phone interview after submitting your docs?

Old 05-21-2024, 10:24 AM

7 posts, read 5,565 times
All within the same week

Old 05-22-2024, 10:10 AM

9 posts, read 9,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 71293kate View Post
Logs are out 5XXX
Were you contacted yet?

Old 05-22-2024, 10:12 AM

9 posts, read 9,713 times
Is there a specific phone number we can call for updates?

Old 05-22-2024, 11:14 AM

548 posts, read 544,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucidreams View Post
Were you contacted yet?
No I'd imagine I most likely will not be contacted with my log number. Waitlist lotteries are often only the first few hundred since they don't have many units but you never know

Old 05-29-2024, 02:59 PM

21 posts, read 10,685 times
log 4xx

turned in docs and many follow up docs. she said they are only interviewing for studios but that I could stay on the waitlist for bigger units (I'm applying with 2x people).

they allow internal transfers but you have to stay there for a year before you can even get on the list. assuming all the internal transfers have priority over anyone on the waitlist too...

do you think I have a shot at a 2bed or 1bed/2ba if I wait? or should we just sign and suffer for a bit?

I'm asking what prices the studios are as they've only told me the square footage (perhaps an alcove studio could work).

I'd hate to move forward with a studio (and if I turn it down, being kicked off their lists) not knowing it's size and relative cost as they vary greatly in this building.

Old 06-04-2024, 01:47 PM

3 posts, read 1,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonqueen33 View Post
All within the same week
Have you heard anything back since then? I also had my phone interview and submitted all my docs including additional requested docs. I applied with one other person and was also told they only have studios at the moment.

Old 06-04-2024, 01:48 PM

3 posts, read 1,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gogopowerrangers View Post
log 4xx

turned in docs and many follow up docs. she said they are only interviewing for studios but that I could stay on the waitlist for bigger units (I'm applying with 2x people).

they allow internal transfers but you have to stay there for a year before you can even get on the list. assuming all the internal transfers have priority over anyone on the waitlist too...

do you think I have a shot at a 2bed or 1bed/2ba if I wait? or should we just sign and suffer for a bit?

I'm asking what prices the studios are as they've only told me the square footage (perhaps an alcove studio could work).

I'd hate to move forward with a studio (and if I turn it down, being kicked off their lists) not knowing it's size and relative cost as they vary greatly in this building.
What square footage did they give you for their studio units? I wonder if they are the same as my current junior one bedroom or slightly bigger or smaller?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery