Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-15-2012, 11:46 AM

60 posts, read 142,579 times

Advertisements

I think this builder also provide standard
Granite countertop for kitchen free, if
You go level up in granite, then may be
They offer you to see manufacturer site.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-16-2012, 09:46 AM

62 posts, read 147,097 times
yep... they do offer granite as standard, but only 2 options (which most people would not like when comparing to other upgrades). there is absolutely no difference in quality when you buy std or level2-5 granite. Its all same but you pay premium coz std's are bought in truck loads where Level2-5 are not. I was a little unhappy only 2 std options... it was like they make you feel you need to upgrade.

Old 07-16-2012, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandslam21 View Post
yep... they do offer granite as standard, but only 2 options (which most people would not like when comparing to other upgrades). there is absolutely no difference in quality when you buy std or level2-5 granite. Its all same but you pay premium coz std's are bought in truck loads where Level2-5 are not. I was a little unhappy only 2 std options... it was like they make you feel you need to upgrade.
I got standard granite countertop for kitchen.

Old 07-19-2012, 10:27 PM

44 posts, read 113,587 times
Does anyone know any information on the clubhouse and tot lots?

Old 07-20-2012, 04:52 AM

Does this builder complete construction
On predicted date?

I need to give 90 days notice at my apt
To break lease, kind of confused...

People living in Summerfields? Please
Share..thanks!

Old 07-20-2012, 05:45 AM

283 posts, read 667,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTG007 View Post
Does this builder complete construction
On predicted date?

I need to give 90 days notice at my apt
To break lease, kind of confused...

People living in Summerfields? Please
Share..thanks!
GTG007:

My closing date as per contract was September 1, 2012. Now I got notice from the builder that my home will be ready by August 14, and I must close the home by 21st August. My lawyer is trying to delay closing by about a week, as he will be out of time during the period.

The builder is pretty fast for completion date. The first Phase 1, section I (82 homes) which were built last year were somewhat delayed due to getting some first time town permits. The next Phase I, Section II (68 homes) are built on or before time, so that builder can get cash fast and move on. Although sales agent at site told us that 1st Sept closing date means anything between 1st and 30th Sept, the builder's notice surprised us and our lawyer, and we are scrambling to complete all closing formalities for Bank of America, our mortgage lender.

Old 07-20-2012, 09:07 AM

44 posts, read 113,587 times
Yogesh did the builders give you a copy of the certificate of occupancy? I was told that that is needed for the home owners insurance company in order for a timely close. Also are you getting a home inspection?

Old 07-20-2012, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest20 View Post
Yogesh did the builders give you a copy of the certificate of occupancy? I was told that that is needed for the home owners insurance company in order for a timely close. Also are you getting a home inspection?
Guest20:

The certificate of occupancy (CO) will be given on August 14. We already had Appraiser's report from the Bank Appraiser who visited site few months ago during construction. Bank will also carry out final inspection after CO is issued.

I have contacted the home insuarance company to provide a quote for the new home. He should give us in 2-3 days. We need to buy home insuance coverage beginning few days prior to closing date. Main worry is final go ahead for the closing date from the bank, who is still asking for documents, such as Income tax return for past 4 yrs, pay-stub for last two pay checks, explain why your credit report was run two months ago (it was for leasing a car), employment question (I am a contract engineer at a pharma company), reply any question in a signed letter, etc.

Old 07-20-2012, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest20 View Post
Does anyone know any information on the clubhouse and tot lots?
Guest20:
According to Public Offering Statement document (given to all home purchasers), there will be 2 tot lots and two clubhouses. The clubhouses will be on the adjacent rental track, one for home owners and other for rental apartments. It will be optional on annual fee basis. The clubhouse for homeowners will contain a fitness room, multi-purpose room, kitchenette, out-door swimming pool, two tennis/multi-purpose courts, one additional tot-lot (in addition to two other to tlots) and a gazebo.

Old 07-20-2012, 01:30 PM

62 posts, read 147,097 times
so yogesh - how long did it take to build once you got the permit from town? Did your mortgage lender or lawyer recommend someone for home insurance. Or you are shopping on your own? And suggestions on best route? also i hear title insurance can be done either by your lawyer or mortgage. What is the recommendation?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey