Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-16-2013, 10:35 AM

813 posts, read 2,032,307 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CountryGirl2b= View Post
Does anyone know where that ultra modern house is? I think Juliette's football playing 'beau' lives there . . it's very white, a lot of glass . . .
I'm obsessed with that house and the ultra modern ones in Nevada Heights overlooking the city that can be seen from I-440. It would be great to them shoot at one of those homes and capture the view from there.

I've been trying to keep up with this show on DVR to see how the city is being captured. Juliette (Hayden's character) is a real mess, but in an entertaining way. It seems like the show is doing pretty well so hopefully it will be renewed next season.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-16-2013, 03:14 PM

230 posts, read 409,046 times
I like Juliette's place!! Very cool.

I also think Clare B. did an awesome take of Avery's song in the bar. I had to watch that again the next day. She's great!!!

Old 01-21-2013, 08:39 AM

3,760 posts, read 7,092,819 times
Carrie Underwood is playing at the Opry on February 1st. Other guests include Sara Darling, Blue Sky Riders (does Kenny Loggins live in Nashville?) and . . . DEACON (Charles Esten)!!!! Taking my sister for her birthday gift!

Old 01-23-2013, 12:19 PM

2 posts, read 2,506 times
[url=http://www.nashvillesmls.com/listing/1384626-917-overton-lea-nashville-tn-37220/]917 Overton Lea, Nashville TN - MLS 1384626[/url]

Old 01-23-2013, 12:20 PM

2 posts, read 2,506 times
i am going as well!! and i went to see claire bowen as well the other night. and this pool and house! have been there a couple of times! its not as cool as tv and the pictures look.

Old 01-23-2013, 03:38 PM

That link didn't work but what a house! Here is is on Zillow:

917 Overton Lea Rd, Nashville, TN 37220 - Zillow

Maybe we can all go in on it together? Say $100,000 each? Just need 26 other people . . .

Cool that you are going to see Deacon. Hoping maybe he'll get some more "Nashville" types to join him?????

Old 02-09-2013, 10:35 AM

620 posts, read 1,839,194 times
Hey~~~ anybody watch last week's episode. Thoughts??

Old 02-09-2013, 11:09 AM

OMG!!! I am thinking about just hanging out in elevators this weekend!!

I actually SAW "Deacon" last Friday night at the Grand Ole' Opry - along with Carrie Underwood, Gloriana and Kenny Loggins' new band which I think is Blue Sky Riders.

He sang two songs and is just so dang cute and sexy. Sigh.

SPOILERS!!!

Glad to see Kim Paisley back! I wonder if the mayor guy is being written out of the script with the divorce request? Also, although there was that 'thing' in the elevator, if they get back together that will ruin the tension which is always (from what I hear) good for TV shows.

Last I read, there was hope the show would get renewed but last weeks numbers were down and I just don't know. Anyone heard anything??????

PS. Does anyone know where the sidewalk paved in bricks is? It looked Franklin-y but the street was too wide and I don't remember any brick pavers.

PS #2. It was Charles Esten's FIRST TIME at the NEW Grand Ole Opry! And he shared it with ME!!! (He played the Opry at the Ryman in November)

Last edited by CountryGirl2b=; 02-09-2013 at 11:18 AM..

Old 02-09-2013, 04:30 PM

933 posts, read 2,743,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CountryGirl2b= View Post
OMG!!! I am thinking about just hanging out in elevators this weekend!!

I actually SAW "Deacon" last Friday night at the Grand Ole' Opry - along with Carrie Underwood, Gloriana and Kenny Loggins' new band which I think is Blue Sky Riders.

He sang two songs and is just so dang cute and sexy. Sigh.

SPOILERS!!!

Glad to see Kim Paisley back! I wonder if the mayor guy is being written out of the script with the divorce request? Also, although there was that 'thing' in the elevator, if they get back together that will ruin the tension which is always (from what I hear) good for TV shows.

Last I read, there was hope the show would get renewed but last weeks numbers were down and I just don't know. Anyone heard anything??????

PS. Does anyone know where the sidewalk paved in bricks is? It looked Franklin-y but the street was too wide and I don't remember any brick pavers.

PS #2. It was Charles Esten's FIRST TIME at the NEW Grand Ole Opry! And he shared it with ME!!! (He played the Opry at the Ryman in November)

If you are talking about were the Mayor hooked up with Brad Paisley's wife, that was Hillsboro Village.

Old 02-09-2013, 05:34 PM

620 posts, read 1,839,194 times
CountryGirl2B : Lucky You!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville