Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-10-2022, 03:18 PM

9,885 posts, read 7,217,312 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by htfdcolt View Post
Just got my official MA-issued vaccine passport, and saved it to both my Apple Health and Wallet! Ready to rock & roll!

https://myvaxrecords.mass.gov/
Thank you. Just did the same.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-10-2022, 03:27 PM

16,415 posts, read 8,215,049 times
I did the same. Thanks for sharing.

Old 01-10-2022, 03:36 PM

787 posts, read 781,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robr2 View Post
Thank you. Just did the same.
Just did this as well.

Old 01-10-2022, 03:59 PM

959 posts, read 539,979 times
I did the same, but it doesn’t show my Pfizer shots, as I’ve done it through CVS. Only Immunizations I’ve got in my doctor’s office

Old 01-10-2022, 04:20 PM

3,398 posts, read 1,552,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by msRB311 View Post
At this rate we'll be wearing masks forever though because is this virus ever going away? It doesnt seem to be.

I dont have strong feelings about masks one way or the other but some people hate them. I can see the anxiety of, ok when can myself and my kids stop wearing these masks? I suspect we are going to have surges of this similar to the flu forever? So everytime there's a surge masks will be enforced? Perhaps that will be the new norm...forever.
Easy solution move to freedomland aka Florida!

Though I heard you can still smoke indoors some places in west Virginia. That would **** off most mass residents if they ever visited there

Last edited by justyouraveragetenant; 01-10-2022 at 04:57 PM..

Old 01-10-2022, 05:14 PM

16,415 posts, read 8,215,049 times
Im not I’m with indoor smoking lol.

I know quite a few people who’ve purchased second homes in Florida the past 2 years.

Old 01-10-2022, 06:03 PM

6,138 posts, read 5,105,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruinsGirl View Post
I did the same, but it doesn’t show my Pfizer shots, as I’ve done it through CVS. Only Immunizations I’ve got in my doctor’s office
Did you notify your doctor's office of your offsite vaccinations, so they can update your medical record? I got my first 2 at a Walgreens (in CT, no less), and my booster at a CVS, but made sure to notify and upload a copy of my vax card to the doctors' office website (MGH or Atrius or Lahey, etc.). Pretty clear that's where the state database got the info from, because my flu shots were showing up also.

Old 01-10-2022, 06:05 PM

6,138 posts, read 5,105,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraveragetenant View Post
Easy solution move to freedomland aka Florida!

Though I heard you can still smoke indoors some places in west Virginia. That would **** off most mass residents if they ever visited there
Most sane people, regardless of where they live. We have a whole generation now living, who have never seen an indoor establishment where smoking is allowed, and would hardly believe such a place exists! Nothing for WV to be proud of, if that's true.

Old 01-10-2022, 06:16 PM

266 posts, read 236,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
Of course I don't know. I'm not head of HR for the hospital. Neither would you know.

I actually addressed what I did actually know.

YOU were trying to blame it for something else for a bizarre political stance.
Calm down spaz. You are talking about problems treating patients. This is right after hospitals coerced and fired many of their employees. Most people see the connection. Then you first tried to deny that there was any, then later admitted that you have no idea about the facts.

Old 01-10-2022, 06:35 PM

41,936 posts, read 36,974,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebruiser500 View Post
Calm down spaz. You are talking about problems treating patients. This is right after hospitals coerced and fired many of their employees. Most people see the connection. Then you first tried to deny that there was any, then later admitted that you have no idea about the facts.

No no no, Mr. Tough Libertarian Bullsh***er, who goes home like a baby when asked to wear a mask.

You are full of it, again.

I relayed a scenario. From a specific place, that didn't have a problem with that. Then in your right wing mind you go from your COMPLETELY MADE UP CRAP:

Quote:
It sounds like there aren’t enough hospital staff to give patients care because they forced countless nurses, doctors, janitors, etc, out for not getting the covid shot
Which you pulled out of your you know what, trying to imply that vaccines were their issue, when they are not at that hospital. You're speaking about "facts" when you make crap up left and right.

Then you change the goal posts to this gem:

Quote:

are you saying this place lost no employees due to covid shot requirements?
Now you're thinking if one person, undoubtedly a low level whatever (not doctors and NPs), out of many many thousands of employees lost their job because they can't follow common sense hospital rules then yeah, that's why they're at their breaking point. (BULLSH*T)

Take your "spaz" crap, Mr. I Like Comparing Everything I Dislike to Nazis, and do you know what with it.

Last edited by timberline742; 01-10-2022 at 06:45 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts