Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-03-2009, 04:22 PM

14 posts, read 27,225 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterfly69 View Post
CONGRATS bagman, but your status was ACTIVE when you got the offer right? I really dont think it matters if your status is ACTIVE OR BLANK.....CONGRATS again
Yes, status turned 'Active' on Monday.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-03-2009, 06:16 PM

29 posts, read 57,679 times
Congrats Bag Man, Hopefully we all will see you in the city. My status is blank after the drug test so I shall wait and see. Good luck everyone I will keep you posted if I get called.

Old 09-03-2009, 06:16 PM

66 posts, read 125,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garyray View Post
I think most of us on this forum passed the drug test and the background check and we're all waiting for the offer.
If CC has asked us to drug test does that mean our background check came as clear??

Just wondering what CC does first. Background check and if that clear then proceed with the drug test??

I'm hearing if CC has asked us to drug test then our background check came clear.

So background check first or drug test first??

Please answer...
Thanks

Old 09-03-2009, 06:19 PM

Default Status blank

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Yankee Fan View Post
Congrats Bag Man, Hopefully we all will see you in the city. My status is blank after the drug test so I shall wait and see. Good luck everyone I will keep you posted if I get called.
My status blank and open too. Though the position is not on CC careers.com for anyone else to apply. Drug test completed also.

Hoping us with blank status is really a good thing.

Old 09-03-2009, 06:43 PM

181 posts, read 340,930 times
I patiently wait, and wait and WAIT, is that the phone ringing......

Old 09-03-2009, 06:43 PM

3 posts, read 6,502 times
I did the drug test at City Center in July. They did the background two weeks after my drug test. I am going to fill out my hire paperwork next week. Does anyone know if CC will be offering competitive wages or insurance?

Old 09-03-2009, 06:49 PM

13 posts, read 25,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by passionsfan4ever View Post
If CC has asked us to drug test does that mean our background check came as clear??

Just wondering what CC does first. Background check and if that clear then proceed with the drug test??

I'm hearing if CC has asked us to drug test then our background check came clear.

So background check first or drug test first??

Please answer...
Thanks
Drug test first then background. A CC rep called my job today asking about another employee to verify employment info and after talking to the employee they had already tested.

Old 09-03-2009, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will10 View Post
Drug test first then background. A CC rep called my job today asking about another employee to verify employment info and after talking to the employee they had already tested.
Does CC tell us when they are conducting the background check on us??

There are posts here that people have been coming to CC for their background check....huh?? I'm cofused on that.

We have to go to CC for our background check?? If so...i haven't gotten that called. I was told CC does the background check without the canidate coming in for it and it's check and done my computer.

Who here has had to go to CC for their background check to be done??

Old 09-03-2009, 06:56 PM

8 posts, read 14,838 times
Hey Mr.Bagman, just wondering if you applied at Aria or Vdara? I applied for bellman at the Aria my app status was blank on Sat and Monday turned "Active" just like yours so I"m hoping that's a good sign. Congrats to everyone who received "the call"

Old 09-03-2009, 07:00 PM

13 posts, read 25,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajhalos View Post
Hey Mr.Bagman, just wondering if you applied at Aria or Vdara? I applied for bellman at the Aria my app status was blank on Sat and Monday turned "Active" just like yours so I"m hoping that's a good sign. Congrats to everyone who received "the call"
I applied for bellman at Aria as well and went active on Monday. When I called in to see what that meant and they said that it was a good sign... Still waiting on a call just like you. Best of luck AJ!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas