Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-18-2009, 05:08 PM

2,457 posts, read 4,722,430 times

Advertisements

Wednesday I received an email invite for a dept interview. Some available times showed up on the my login on Friday. I have an interview this Tuesday. The website does not say where to report. I plan to call on Monday to find out. 8.15 in the morning is pretty early for the HR to be open. Maybe it's a phone interview.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2009, 05:12 PM

317 posts, read 833,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mojavedxer View Post
Wednesday I received an email invite for a dept interview. Some available times showed up on the my login on Friday. I have an interview this Tuesday. The website does not say where to report. I plan to call on Monday to find out. 8.15 in the morning is pretty early for the HR to be open. Maybe it's a phone interview.
Good luck to you, what position did you apply for. I think the career center opens at 8:00am mon-fri

Old 07-18-2009, 09:02 PM

101 posts, read 196,470 times
I had the department interview in April, and when I went for the drug test a few weeks back they said " congratulations, your a finalist" (which I thought was too funny; like we were on american idol). She said the next step was to wait for the job offer which could happen any time between now and sept. The email didn't say job offer, but if you go to citycentercareers.com and look at the staffing process it says step 3 dept interview, step 4 drug test and the verify your references, step 5 job offer. In the description for job offer it says you will schedual an appointment with the hiring manager to go over all the details. I'm assuming that's what my friday appoinment is. I was wondering if anyone else had gone yet so they could tell us what happened. Mojavedxter , can you please post after your appoinment tuesday to tell us what happened? You are supposed to go to the same place you went for the first 2 interviews and the drug test. They do open at 8am.

Old 07-18-2009, 09:41 PM

Where do you see your status? I couldn't find any way to log in on the citycentercareers website. When I log in on the hrapply link you get in the emails, i didn't see a place where it stated your status. Can someone please tell me where to check this? Thanks

Old 07-19-2009, 03:33 AM

115 posts, read 265,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daisyluver View Post
I took my drug test July 1st and got an email yesterday saying I was selected for a department interview. I scheduled it for next week. I already had my depertment interview in April, so I'm hoping this is the final step. At my interview they said they wouldn't be offering jobs until September, but when I went in for the drug test they said it could be anytime between now and September, so check my email regularly. I looked up on the website and it says the 5th step is the job offer. It says you will go in and meet with the hiring manager to go over all your paperwork, rate of pay, start date, ect. I can hardly wait until friday to verify if I'm hired or not! Has anyone else gone in for this yet? I'd love to find out what happened. BTW the possition I applied for is baker at the pastry shop at Aria.
Thanks,
dasiyluver
Hi Daisyluver,

Please make sure you let us know how your department interview went. Let us know if it was an actual job offer meeting this Friday. I wish you nothing but the best! Thank you so much for your info and good luck!

Old 07-19-2009, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Where do you see your status? I couldn't find any way to log in on the citycentercareers website. When I log in on the hrapply link you get in the emails, i didn't see a place where it stated your status. Can someone please tell me where to check this? Thanks
Hey daisyluver,
I'm confused to whats going on to your status page, it's possible when you log into the https://www.hrapply.com/mgmmirage/HRLogix.app that your status is gone because you got ask to come in for a final interview. What emails are u seeing? And your sure you dont see anything like job code, status, application status, and HR review? Maybe you can copy and paste what ur status page say (without your personal info of course). So we can try to help you to what's going on with your status page. I do think its because your in the final stage of the process though, but just in case I'm wrong keep us posted to whats going on ok......GOOOOOOOD LUCK on the final interview friday, you are the first on this forum to be moving into the final phase....let us know what they say ok

Old 07-19-2009, 01:41 PM

I pasted the page but all my links where available and I was not comfortable with everyone able to see all of my info. Thanks for your help good luck to everyone. I'll post on Friday night.

Old 07-19-2009, 01:52 PM

3 posts, read 5,037 times
I do nails and pedicures in southeast Mississippi. I went through Katrina here, and think I am ready to move on to some where I can make a better living and improve my life instead of struggling day to day in Mississippi. I was thinking about moving to Santa Fe or Reno. I am not oringinally from MS, and lived in CA many yrs. before. If any one has two cents worth of info about jobs in the beauty industry there hit me up.

Old 07-19-2009, 02:31 PM

Quote:
I pasted the page but all my links where available and I was not comfortable with everyone able to see all of my info. Thanks for your help good luck to everyone. I'll post on Friday night.
Thats cool, don't want your info all in the open for the public to see

Old 07-19-2009, 07:26 PM

2 posts, read 7,442 times
I wasn't as astute as many of you and applied to city center for the first time at the end of May. I did go in for the initial screening and have been told that I am still under consideration..it sounds like I should have been called by now..any input is welcome
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas