Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you believe whoever wins Nov 4 a big difference is immediate for us down the "food chain?&am
Yes, if Obama wins 6 46.15%
Yes, if McCain wins 2 15.38%
No, regardless of who wins 5 38.46%
No, only if justice is renewed by us 0 0%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-12-2008, 12:47 AM

471 posts, read 625,764 times

Advertisements

You act like you live a wretched life but you can change your life. I mean after all there's so much change going on. I encourage miserable people on here like bully to take my advice it will help them.

Btw I voted for Senator John McCain (I'm a proud Republican). So I'm not a fan of this political change haha.

Old 12-12-2008, 12:55 AM

Negative people usually do live terrible lives. Usually Bullys have problems at home etc. So if you want to end your misery get excited about Vegas! Go out! have fun! Do the things you most enjoy.

Old 12-12-2008, 12:57 AM

Which reminds me why did Nevada go blue this election? Obama admittted many times over he was RAISING TAXES ugh. President Bush has been good because now things are super cheap, taxes are super low, and there hasn't been an attack on US soil since 2001.

Old 12-12-2008, 12:57 AM

1,365 posts, read 4,474,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lexusman199 View Post
You act like you live a wretched life but you can change your life. I mean after all there's so much change going on. I encourage miserable people on here like bully to take my advice it will help them.

Btw I voted for Senator John McCain (I'm a proud Republican). So I'm not a fan of this political change haha.
Really, you have no idea. But some people seem to bring the worse out in me. Maybe if you were not so immature and annoying, the wonderful people on this forum would be a little nicer to you.

Your like the child who's parents never taught them how to keep there mouth shut unless spoken to.

Old 12-12-2008, 01:05 AM

Big Bully the worse out of you is bc of internal problems your struggling with. I hate to add insult to the problems but your like a big bully who needs to vent to his counselor LOL!!! Obviously, it's your business the things you want to get off your chest but go out tonight. Live a little. It will help you. Don't just sit at your computer replying to me. Go out. You have nightlife I don't. Cherish it. Use it. That's why it's there! You won't be as miserable.

Back to politics.

Old 12-12-2008, 01:10 AM

Quote:
Which reminds me why did Nevada go blue this election? Obama admittted many times over he was RAISING TAXES ugh. President Bush has been good because now things are super cheap, taxes are super low, and there hasn't been an attack on US soil since 2001.
Ok think about in Vegas alone housing is cheap. I get offers in the mail all the time on GREAT deals at the Bellagio and Venetian. The dancers you can call over to dance for you will charge less. My family recently purchased an SUV for great deal. Hummers and other SUVs are selling for low prices. Electronics are cheap. The time is NOW to enjoy. things are dirt cheap!

All of this is under a Republican remember that. Jindal/Palin 2012!!!! Haha

Last edited by lexusman199; 12-12-2008 at 01:32 AM..

Old 12-12-2008, 01:27 AM

2,753 posts, read 6,669,791 times
Quote:
Because everyone got tired of how that retarded little monkey effed up the country. Nothing wrong with bleeding the rich, they deserve it.

Too bad we didn't have a bet on the election. I would've cleaned up!

Your idea of a good time isn't the same as everyone else's. Personally, I'd rather take my dogs to the park, take pictures, have a fine cigar at my favorite cigar lounge, go to lodge, or a myriad of other things that don't involve the Strip. The last time I was there was for a tattoo convention in June.

Last edited by aqualung8705; 12-12-2008 at 01:49 AM..

Old 12-12-2008, 01:40 AM

Then do that aqualung! This about doing what we enjoy most in life. Back to politics.

I will always stand by my party. I'm a proud Republican. President Bush saved our country from terror. He lowered taxes. He made things cheaper for us. Ofcourse I respect your belief I just fundamentally disagree. For example if Bill O'Reilly let's say is taxed more he will invest less.

Multiply all the people who will be investing less bc they're paying more in taxes and our economy will weaken. The fundamentals of our economy are strong because the world markets follow guess who - the US

Old 12-12-2008, 10:45 AM

54 posts, read 165,036 times
Most people don't move here because of the "fantasy" as you call it, the lights, the shows, the gambling, the dancers, the 24 hr party etc.

Of course some do and those are the ones who get in trouble.

Most people come here for the weather, low cost of housing, jobs (until now!), recreation, maybe family is here, school.

Old 12-12-2008, 11:06 AM

9,376 posts, read 11,953,013 times
Quote:
Big Bully the worse out of you is bc of internal problems your struggling with. I hate to add insult to the problems but your like a big bully who needs to vent to his counselor LOL!!! Obviously, it's your business the things you want to get off your chest but go out tonight. Live a little. It will help you. Don't just sit at your computer replying to me. Go out. You have nightlife I don't. Cherish it. Use it. That's why it's there! You won't be as miserable.

Back to politics.

Kid, it is not BIG BULLY, it is BUG BULLY. That is because they exterminate. Hopefully, you do better in college reading than that. Don't go into psychology.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas