Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-29-2009, 02:02 PM

8 posts, read 26,500 times

Advertisements

My opinion is very educated. I could go on and on about how he got screwed over, but I don't think it's worth my time. OK, mystery man?

I can't beleive I'm even on a blog right now, I must be VERY bored. Going to do more productive things now....bye bye

Old 10-31-2009, 01:11 PM

3,834 posts, read 8,786,013 times
Haha! You with the 7 posts (all about Faulkner) called our long time ETex a mystery man. At least he gave some info about where his info is coming from. You are all just shadows and vagueness.

Old 10-31-2009, 08:09 PM

8 posts, read 26,500 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MurphyPl1 View Post
Haha! You with the 7 posts (all about Faulkner) called our long time ETex a mystery man. At least he gave some info about where his info is coming from. You are all just shadows and vagueness.
Awww, that's so sweet of you to stick up for your friend. He did put a lot of time and effort into letting us know who he is and what he "knows". Too bad I don't have the time or need to explain anything to anyone. I just like screwing with you goobers on these blogs, hahahah....ya'll are creepy

Old 11-04-2009, 11:34 PM

6,841 posts, read 14,104,968 times
Wow I remember this case well. I think we need a "Biggest Dallas Scandal" thread. The I-30 Savings and Loan story ranks right up there with the "DISD Supertindent Soap Opera" some 9 years ago.

Old 12-04-2009, 05:55 PM

1 posts, read 2,612 times
Default faulkner point condo answer

Its fine living here. I've been here 15 years. Mostly quiet. Lots of cats run around the neighborhood. At night if you are lucky you can spot a possum or racoon checking out the place or the dumpsters for food.

The reason for the inexpensive prices is the guy who built the place made the condo's from real cheap materials and didn't do a good job. They're ok to live in. But my neighbor in another building can't seem to rid of her ants that are not only living in the walls but also under the building. I've got flies living in my walls and as along as all the holes are covered, they cant get in. Usually during the summer months the roaches usually stay outside unless you have your door open at night. Otherwise the only other pest problem are the gecko's. My 3 cats like catching those and bringing them in as gifts to me of their capture. Anyway... if you need any other questions answered you can find me on facebook, tagged and myspace under susanefeney. Have a great day.

Old 12-05-2009, 08:11 AM

3,020 posts, read 8,648,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by susanefeney View Post
Its fine living here. I've been here 15 years. Mostly quiet. Lots of cats run around the neighborhood. At night if you are lucky you can spot a possum or racoon checking out the place or the dumpsters for food.

The reason for the inexpensive prices is the guy who built the place made the condo's from real cheap materials and didn't do a good job. They're ok to live in. But my neighbor in another building can't seem to rid of her ants that are not only living in the walls but also under the building. I've got flies living in my walls and as along as all the holes are covered, they cant get in. Usually during the summer months the roaches usually stay outside unless you have your door open at night. Otherwise the only other pest problem are the gecko's. My 3 cats like catching those and bringing them in as gifts to me of their capture. Anyway... if you need any other questions answered you can find me on facebook, tagged and myspace under susanefeney. Have a great day.
Keep the geckos! They're one reason that you're not having big problems with roaches and ants.

Old 03-17-2010, 08:21 PM

1 posts, read 2,400 times
to all who cares, Danny faulkner is a good hearted man, he does like the limelight, but is still a good man. Yes, what happened was wrong and yes alot of people did fall for it, but all in all he,s still an ok guy. Can't say I'd do business like him but he was an interesting teacher don't you think?

Old 06-26-2010, 03:31 PM

2 posts, read 4,519 times
Hi jorjaa,
I'm thinking of buying condos in Faulkner point, but I stopped after reading you post from Aug. 2007.
How are things now?
Thanks

Old 06-26-2010, 05:27 PM

2 posts, read 4,519 times
Default Faulkner Point

I've been looking at the Faulkner Point condos and I'm wondering what the situation there is now.
Thanks

Old 07-01-2010, 05:20 PM

35 posts, read 93,782 times
i want to clear up the issue of whether or not the chaha road area is worth moving in to..NOT..there is construction going on at the lake itslef along lake hubbard drive.it will sooner than later expand out toward the street and some complexes will be razed.the entire island these complexes sit on(see arial map,as in google earth,etc)are now section 8 and have turned into ghetto status./the texaco station that sits along the service road leading to bass pro/chaha road ,was recently robbed(first time in it's history) and sales clerks tell me that since the area has become section 8 that blacks have been coming and and stuffing their pockets and now they're having to watch the customers very closely(whereas they didn't have a problem like this before the section 8 moving into the area).i'm moving in october this year(2010) ,as my lease is up in november.i've lived here for 7 years/.the main gripe is people roaming the area on foot all hours of the night and hearing of people's vehicles and apartments being broken into./these were rare occurences before the section 8'ers moving to the area/.btw,the area is predominantly 20 somethings who don't see any problem with roaming around the area all hours of the night.also,many people,because of living by the lake,seem to think that hanging outside on the property ,yaking with friends at any hour of the night is acceptable.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Dallas
View detailed profiles of: