Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-19-2014, 09:46 AM

3,658 posts, read 2,560,028 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by marilyn220 View Post
There is no proof any of this happened, except through Wilson's word which is questionable at best considering how Brown died. He killed him out of anger NOT to stop a dangerous, fleeing suspect as many of you would like to believe.

The "forensic evidence" only proves there was a struggle and that Wilson shot Brown, that's all.

Again, I no longer believe it was racial. There is nothing in Wilson's background that leads to him being a racist when confronting black suspects. He's never used the n-word or the code words "savages", "animals", etc., when speaking with them.

I believe as a big man himself he needed to exert his "big man" cop authority over Brown moreso than Dorian. Dorian was no threat. He felt Brown to be his competition for some reason and everything got out of hand.

That "crazed, super black" nonsense story he gave was probably dictated to him by older whites who know the racist code words to use to swing things in his favor. The going in his "waistband" theme seems to ALWAYS be the cause of many black male deaths or the black male suspect that commit "suicide" in the back of a police car with his hands cuffed BEHIND HIS BACK.

I guess in these instances, the black male really is a "super black" when it comes to getting himself killed.

Or a black female getting shot in her face all because she was banging on the door at the wee hours of the morning looking for help.
How do you come to the conclusion that he killed MB out of anger? That is speculation and the court of law disagrees. Your bias is showing AGAIN!!!. The rest of your rant is silly considering you like to stay on topic and stick to the thread which is about FERGUSON!!!

Old 12-19-2014, 10:02 AM

6,459 posts, read 12,023,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by budlight View Post
How do you come to the conclusion that he killed MB out of anger? That is speculation and the court of law disagrees. Your bias is showing AGAIN!!!. The rest of your rant is silly considering you like to stay on topic and stick to the thread which is about FERGUSON!!!
Why don't you just say it Budlight?

You love me, don't you?

I could say I love chocolate ice cream and you'd call me a "racist", because I didn't mention vanilla. Lol

Old 12-19-2014, 11:28 AM

11,198 posts, read 9,075,645 times
Quote:
How many of you would like that freak George Zimmerman living in your neighborhood or dating your sister, daughter or mother??? Lolololol
I wouldn't want either of them...LOL.

Old 12-19-2014, 11:36 AM

6,459 posts, read 12,023,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ryu View Post
I wouldn't want either of them...LOL.
Thank goodness on Zimmerman, because I was worried about "some" posters on here..

Old 12-19-2014, 10:54 PM

298 posts, read 299,301 times
Will be a new hearing now that we know that the prosecutor was playing for the wrong team?

Old 12-20-2014, 08:23 AM

2,646 posts, read 1,844,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TS808 View Post
Will be a new hearing now that we know that the prosecutor was playing for the wrong team?
Since the prosecutor put people on the stand that he knew were lying, does that make the Grand Jury, and the decision null and void?

Does the prosecutor get charged for malpractice? Still wondering, where were the cell phone photos or any photos from that horrible day? Guess it's not over yet. Trying to cover up for a cop's deadly mistake.......lying is bad anytime; but a huge cover up?

Old 12-20-2014, 05:38 PM

23,451 posts, read 12,487,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mollygee View Post
Since the prosecutor put people on the stand that he knew were lying, does that make the Grand Jury, and the decision null and void?
During the GJ, the testimonies, of the ones who were obviously lying, were picked apart to prove that they weren't telling the truth. The prosecutor also made a statement that some of the witnesses were lying.

Quote:
Does the prosecutor get charged for malpractice? Still wondering, where were the cell phone photos or any photos from that horrible day? Guess it's not over yet. Trying to cover up for a cop's deadly mistake.......lying is bad anytime; but a huge cover up?
The GJ was shown every picture that had been taken. Those pictures were not released to the public along with the testimonies of the witnesses.

Was it the right thing to do for the prosecutor to include witnesses that they felt were lying? No, not really. The prosecutor allowed them to testify because he felt that if he refused to let them testify then there would have been a public outcry of him trying to cover up information (darned if you do, darned if you don't). So he allowed them to testify then shredded what they were saying on the stand.

Old 12-21-2014, 08:20 AM

22,974 posts, read 26,996,167 times
Quote:
There is no proof any of this happened, except through Wilson's word which is questionable at best considering how Brown died. He killed him out of anger NOT to stop a dangerous, fleeing suspect as many of you would like to believe.

The "forensic evidence" only proves there was a struggle and that Wilson shot Brown, that's all.

Again, I no longer believe it was racial. There is nothing in Wilson's background that leads to him being a racist when confronting black suspects. He's never used the n-word or the code words "savages", "animals", etc., when speaking with them.

I believe as a big man himself he needed to exert his "big man" cop authority over Brown moreso than Dorian. Dorian was no threat. He felt Brown to be his competition for some reason and everything got out of hand.

That "crazed, super black" nonsense story he gave was probably dictated to him by older whites who know the racist code words to use to swing things in his favor. The going in his "waistband" theme seems to ALWAYS be the cause of many black male deaths or the black male suspect that commit "suicide" in the back of a police car with his hands cuffed BEHIND HIS BACK.

I guess in these instances, the black male really is a "super black" when it comes to getting himself killed.

Or a black female getting shot in her face all because she was banging on the door at the wee hours of the morning looking for help.
Actually there's plenty of proof for those who wish to see it, all one has to do is not inject their own bias into the event.

Obviously your mind is made up so I will not attempt to confuse you with the facts.

Old 12-22-2014, 03:57 AM

13,255 posts, read 12,120,288 times
We broke down the case pretty thoroughly in the P&OC forum.

There are no testimonies that match up with key parts of Wilson's testimony. He also likely lied in his testimony and we broke down the physical evidence.

I believe the truth is somewhere in the middle.

Old 03-14-2015, 10:45 PM

11,535 posts, read 30,250,015 times
Giuliani is political theater. His five minutes of fame is up.

Since the last post much has happened. Most importantly the Department of Justice handed down their recommendations. They found racist emails, a police chief that encouraged racism, and some other things. Some cops resigned, some were fired; some placed on desk duty. The Chief resigned. Officer Wilson and his family moved out of state.

Two cops were shot while standing outside of the police department. Both lived.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events