Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-01-2014, 08:06 PM

4,319 posts, read 4,206,586 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
For my money, I'm going by Wilson's "injuries." Sorry babe, but those aren't life threatening. They aren't even injuries you'd go into work late over. To shoot an unarmed suspect 6 times over those "injuries" is callous and stupid.
So a cop should shoot a criminal assaulting him only AFTER he has suffered life-threatening injuries in the shuffle?

Are you serious?

Old 12-01-2014, 08:08 PM

3,762 posts, read 5,423,774 times
Thank you!

Old 12-01-2014, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Like_Spam View Post
Rioters definitely should be punished severely, if for no other reason than to educate others who might go down the same path. I'm just pointing out that they were the biggest dupes and suckers out there and were taken advantage of.
Gotcha. I was left speechless when one looter posed for the media with a 1-liter soda as loot. How dumb can you be?!

That's a textbook mindless, soulless mob in action.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Like_Spam View Post
And even though there were left wing radicals stirring the pot in Ferguson, if the media hadn't been provocateurs in this situation, no one would have ever paid attention to the black panthers, communists and other liberal groups on the ground in Missouri.
Agreed.

Why is looting, riots, civil unrest always done by the left?

Old 12-01-2014, 08:22 PM

1,727 posts, read 1,428,640 times
Quote:
LOL!!! Aren't cops supposed to be physically fit and able to defend themselves as well?
Cops are there to enforce the law, not wrestle with every wanabee punk who breaks it.

Old 12-01-2014, 08:28 PM

I was always taught -- you mess with the police, you better have your cemetery plot picked out.

If police tells you to stop, you stop immediately. If police tells you to put your hands up or they'll blow your brains off -- you better not call that a bluff.

I can't believe that we are even discussing the ABC of how to obey a police officer.

Old 12-01-2014, 08:34 PM

I wish there was a way to bunch up all liberals, put them in a city together with wife and kids, let them run their police their way. For good measure, let's put liberals' allies there too -- convicted felons, criminals, illegal aliens, welfare queens, and other non-productive able bodied adults.

Let them live their utopia in there. But I am sure, liberals will try to escape that hell and filth, try to go somewhere nice, and try to fundamentally transform that new place to become like the place they escaped from. Sounds familiar?

Old 12-01-2014, 08:38 PM

1,727 posts, read 1,428,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry10 View Post
I wish there was a way to bunch up all liberals, put them in a city together with wife and kids, let them run their police their way. For good measure, let's put liberals' allies there too -- convicted felons, criminals, illegal aliens, welfare queens, and other non-productive able bodied adults.

Let them live their utopia in there. But I am sure, liberals will try to escape that hell and filth, try to go somewhere nice, and try to fundamentally transform that new place to become like the place they escaped from. Sounds familiar?
Too late
There is already a place..
Detroit

Old 12-01-2014, 08:39 PM

5,347 posts, read 7,199,924 times
I like Charles but I'm not surprised. You have to understand something, most black athletes(especially superstars like Charles) are put on a pedestal by white people from a very early age because of their talent/potential.

All the white girls want to date them, all the white guys wanna be their friend, older white guys want to coach them/get them to go to their school etc. To put it simply, they're not really exposed to the same everyday racism that the average black person has to go through. So to expect these people to be understanding of certain issues on race is foolish.

"I don't get it man, all the cops I know are friendly and want to take pictures with me."

Old 12-01-2014, 08:39 PM

40,951 posts, read 49,189,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry10 View Post
Gotcha. I was left speechless when one looter posed for the media with a 1-liter soda as loot. How dumb can you be?!
My favorite was the guy with armful of Orange Soda worth maybe 3$. May have been the same guy.
Bet he can back the next night for a armful of Cheetos.

Old 12-01-2014, 08:45 PM

37,617 posts, read 45,996,704 times
Quote:
For my money, I'm going by Wilson's "injuries." Sorry babe, but those aren't life threatening. They aren't even injuries you'd go into work late over. To shoot an unarmed suspect 6 times over those "injuries" is callous and stupid.
Um....where do you get the idea that ANYONE can assault a police officer, and NOT get shot. I mean...WTF? Do you live on a different planet or something? You DON'T F&CK WITH A POLICE OFFICER. Period. They don't carry guns for show.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events