Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-30-2014, 09:30 PM

8,103 posts, read 6,745,378 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by piscesinphoenix View Post
Or rob the corner market with impunity? Or intimidate or beat up anybody they want? Or burn down a neighbor's house or business just because they feel like it?

Anyone has the right to create a bill to present to their local legislature. Unfortunately, for many lay-abouts, it requires too much WORK to go about changing public opinion peacefully. Better to tip over cars and send your neighborhood up in flames. That's tellin' 'em, all right.
If they really wanted change they could join FPD and do it from the inside. I think that it would be a good experience for them, let them see what thugs like MB are really like.

Old 11-30-2014, 09:45 PM

6,459 posts, read 12,023,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by k350 View Post
Yet you believe Wilson, who has no history of mental illness, criminal history, doing narcotics, never been arrested, all of a sudden woke up that morning and thought "hey, today I am going to kill a black guy!"
Why are you putting words in my mouth?? WHERE did I say this was his intention for that day?? Where??

I don't know WHAT was in his head the day of the shooting.

All I know is that I do not believe HIS version of "crazed" hulking black man with super human strength trying to charge through a hail of gun fire to get a cop that was more than several feet away.

Old 11-30-2014, 10:08 PM

4,316 posts, read 4,203,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marilyn220 View Post
Okay, so you posted this to say WHAT?

If you don't like blacks, then don't live around them.

If you don't like blacks, then don't hang around them.
My business partner is black, so are many people I work with and have friends. Many of my clients are also black.

I posted those stats to debunk the myth that left-wing radicals like Sharpton, Obama, Holder are spreading -- that black teenagers are being massacred by white cops. It is the furthest thing from the truth. Liberal drones keep repeating the same lie, and they are inciting violence, based on a ****ed up premise.

Quote:
I have a question. Which blacks do you fear most? The brown to dark ones or the light brown to fair skin ones??

Which group makes you cringe in extreme fear for your life, liberty and property?

Oh, and were you born before 1975. Thanks.
I will answer your question point blank - As born, raised and living in NYC I fear no one, whatever pigmentation. I also don't run away from facts.

Whether I was born before or after 1975 is a complete schyst.

Besides skin-color, radicals group people based on other things -- such as age, economic bracket, genitalia, *******. They only thing they don't talk about it -- character of each individual.

It completely ludicrous, and I refuse to play the same sick game.

I answered all your questions -- now go answer the ones I asked first.

Old 11-30-2014, 10:09 PM

1,397 posts, read 1,618,451 times
Quote:
Why are you putting words in my mouth?? WHERE did I say this was his intention for that day?? Where??

I don't know WHAT was in his head the day of the shooting.

All I know is that I do not believe HIS version of "crazed" hulking black man with super human strength trying to charge through a hail of gun fire to get a cop that was more than several feet away.
You don't have to believe it. Facts are facts and don't change based on opinions.

Old 11-30-2014, 10:17 PM

14,668 posts, read 14,631,326 times
The only police officer who has been convicted in court for killing an unarmed black civilian was Johannes Mehserle, and that's only because the victim was laying handcuffed on his stomach in front of dozens of witnesses (several who recorded video with their phones). And he only received a two-year sentence with time served.
Those are facts.

Old 11-30-2014, 10:30 PM

1,385 posts, read 1,522,788 times
If that's the case, one can only wonder why. Ferguson became a circus and "activists" of various persuasions were exploiting racial tensions in order to push their agendas, even if it meant destroying the whole district through rioting. Wouldn't the best solution be to endure the short-term "pain" of what we all saw in the news by going through the motions of a Grand Jury process, rather than send this to trial and have it drag on and the whole situation become more divisive and violent? I'm wondering if the browns really want to go through with a civil suit - that would only mean that all of the evidence would become media fodder and everyone will be able to see for themselves how unreliable and coached all these supposed witnesses are, and who knows what else...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JIMANDTHOM View Post
My understanding of a grand jury that it is supposed to determine if there is sufficient evidence that a crime may have occurred. It has a low threshold it has to meet to indict.

It seems to me, that the purpose of this grand jury was "manipulated" to act more as a trial jury and determine guilt and innocence based on the evidence. I don't hold the grand jury at fault, as I do the prosecutor and the judge for allowing this to happen.

Old 11-30-2014, 10:49 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,252,518 times
Quote:
You say this as though it's a FACT.

The only person whose said this is Wilson and ONLY Wilson.
And the FACTS prove what he said is true.

Innocent until proven guilty, and Wilson won at the grand jury level.

Now you go find that evidence that proves he's guilty of just shooting up a black kid for the hell of it, other than the color of his skin and the fact that he's a cop and you don't like it or believe it.

If Wilson were black, would that make it better?

Last edited by Informed Info; 11-30-2014 at 11:00 PM..

Old 11-30-2014, 11:46 PM

10,829 posts, read 5,432,323 times
If you don't want to get shot by a cop, then don't...

1) commit strong-arm robbery

2) assault a store clerk half your size

3) refuse a cop's order to get off the street (where you're blocking traffic)

4) tell the cop to f--- off

5) block the cop from getting out of his car

6) hit him

7) try to get his gun

8 charge at him

If you don't want to have a society in which race hustlers stir up riots and target innocent people, then do the following:

1) End all welfare (SNAP, WIC, Section 8, etc.)

2) Tell the able-bodied people on welfare that they are going to have to do the work illegal aliens now do if they want to eat (and use the money saved by not paying for welfare to round up and deport the illegals)

3) End racial preferences

4) Throw fathers who fail to pay child support into prison

5) Make prisoners support themselves (by digging their own wells, planting their own crops, building their own shelter, and doing additional labor to pay off fines and any damage they have caused.)

Old 12-01-2014, 12:45 AM

3 posts, read 1,946 times
No its not authentic and you just proved it. His name is MIKE BROWN NOT DARREN BROWN!!!!!

Last edited by beautyinbeautyout; 12-01-2014 at 12:48 AM.. Reason: mispelled word

Old 12-01-2014, 12:55 AM

3 posts, read 1,946 times
Smile Well said!

Quote:
Originally Posted by T_DC View Post
That is one hell of a post. It's interesting that almost no one outside of your circumstance pictures a white person when they hear about them.

I think the only thing that keeps this division racial is that if a black person is outside of a "bad" neighborhood they still feel like they get negative attention for neutral behavior. Do you find that the same happens to you? If that's the case, then we really should be preaching solidarity on this subject instead of being so divided.
Well said!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events