Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-30-2014, 08:51 PM

18,665 posts, read 19,964,008 times

Advertisements

Wrong, Rakin. For every 10,000 times this happens, 9,999 cops will come out without serious injury and without inflicting serious injury.

This guy was Barney Fife in this situation.

If this were the norm, we'd be hearing about similar incidents occurring at the rate of dozens per day..every single day.

PS: There were 2 cops at the scene when Brown's body was on the ground. Wilson could easily have had virtually immediate backup. Cops do this all the time. Barney Fife didn't know that, either.

Old 11-30-2014, 08:53 PM

6,459 posts, read 12,024,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry10 View Post
I am repeating a few facts that I provided sources from (Mother Jones, Office of Disease and Prevention, FBI)

- Although blacks are 14% of the entire population, they commit 53% of all homicides.

- 93% of black homicide victims are intra-racial, i.e. by other blacks.

- Although Black teenagers have a 15-times higher homicide rate than White teenagers, Blacks have only 4 times higher the rate of arrest-related deaths than Whites.

So according to the Govt, in proportion to all deaths, black teenagers have a much lower chance of arrest-related deaths than Whites.

But don't let the facts get in the way of a good riot and loot. And whatever the facts are, it makes no difference to race-agitators, like Sharpton, Obama and Holder.
Okay, so you posted this to say WHAT?

If you don't like blacks, then don't live around them.

If you don't like blacks, then don't hang around them.

Continue to clutch your pearls in fear whenever you see us and remember those statistics you posted, so you can always remember WHY you fear us.

I have a question. Which blacks do you fear most? The brown to dark ones or the light brown to fair skin ones??

Which group makes you cringe in extreme fear for your life, liberty and property?

Oh, and were you born before 1975. Thanks.

Old 11-30-2014, 08:58 PM

1,397 posts, read 1,618,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marilyn220 View Post
He didn't steal the cigarettes. He left the money on the counter. He wasn't legally of age to purchase them which is why the store owner tried to stop him.

Never said he was an angel, but he also wasn't some crazed madman the way Wilson described him.

Only one person sounds like a "madman" in this situation.
So explain the autopsy that proved he was charging the police officer? I'm not sure if you're being serious or willfully congnitive dissonant

Old 11-30-2014, 09:00 PM

1,397 posts, read 1,618,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lieneke View Post
An adult ... he was an adult. The tall, nearly 300 pound adult walked into a convenience store, roughed up the store clerk, robbed the store, punched the police officer in the head and who knows what else he had planned for the evening. Clearly, Mr Brown had made the decision that the law was for other people, and that he could do whatever he wanted.
I know, it was a figure of speech. I think his actions speak for themselves....Well, not to everyone I guess.

Old 11-30-2014, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC84 View Post
So explain the autopsy that proved he was charging the police officer? I'm not sure if you're being serious or willfully congnitive dissonant
Dr. Baden is the FOREMOST and RESPECTED pathologist in the COUNTRY, even by his peers and said that the bullet to the head could have came from him falling to his knees.

Wilson knew all of this BEFORE he went into the grand jury which is UNHEARD OF for a DEFENDANT to do.

He knew everything the DA knew because the DA made sure to get the information out there, so both he and his attorney could have an answer for everything.

The fact he was NEVER questioned by ANYONE about murdering someone amazes me. Doesn't it you?

Old 11-30-2014, 09:05 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,253,645 times
Quote:
Darren Wilson IS 6'4", 210 while Brown was 6'1", 292. Both of these guys could have played positions in the NFL with no problem whatsoever as they were EQUALLY MATCHED.

Wilson wasn't a wilting wallflower being overpowered by some 10 foot tall alien from out of space trying to eat him.
Talk about deflecting.

It doesn't work that way when some dumbarse (no matter his size) robs a store, mouths off to a cop, punches a cop and charges at a cop and ends up getting shot by a cop.

Maybe women (and men) who are under a certain height and weight shouldn't be cops either. Gotta PREPARE for the fat and tall criminals?

Old 11-30-2014, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawdustmaker View Post
Talk about deflecting.

It doesn't work that way when some dumbarse (no matter his size) robs a store, mouths off to a cop, punches a cop and charges at a cop and ends up getting shot by a cop.
You say this as though it's a FACT.

The only person whose said this is Wilson and ONLY Wilson.

Old 11-30-2014, 09:09 PM

2,982 posts, read 4,098,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon Feltser View Post
Who is really surprised that wilson was not indicted?
Was there anyone here who thought he would be? Who was surprised?
Considering that the forensic evidence did not match eyewitness testimony, the multiple inconsistencies in witness testimonies and outright perjury being committed by more than one eyewitness, who could possibly be surprised by the outcome?

The case to indict was a gong show from start to finish.

Old 11-30-2014, 09:10 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,253,645 times
Quote:
Two well-known and respected medical examiners both said the shot to the head came when Mike was falling to his KNEES.
No, they didn't.

Prove it.

Quote:
Mike was no longer a threat and NO WITNESSES LIED.
Good to know you feel that given witnesses said he wasn't all "hands up, don't shoot" and CHARGED at Wilson.

Now go have an issue with them.

Quote:
No one changed their story. I've read ALL of the witness statements and everyone has stayed consistent with what they saw at THEIR vantage point. The only one close enough to witness the entire thing and has repeated the SAME story consistently without fail is Dorian Johnson.
Sure you did.

Quote:
I refuse to believe an 18 year old kid who has:

- never been arrested in his entire life

- no juvenile record for anything

- no history of doing narcotics which could make him crazy

- no history of mental illness

Would tell a cop "F__k you", then punch him several times in the face WHILE THE COP IS IN THE CAR and all Wilson says is "Stop. Or I'll shoot you" and big crazy hulking grunting demonic figure Mike says "you're too much of a p___y to shoot", then proceeds to take his gun away from him like a crazed maniac.
They all start their criminal life at some point. Michael Brown chose this moment and got it cut super short.

Quote:
Wilson, stricken with extreme terror (his words), fights to get his gun away from Brown. Gun goes off and there is blood inside of the car (Brown's). Mike runs away terrified, while "extremely fear stricken" Wilson hops out of his car SHOOTING AT MIKE as he's FLEEING FROM HIM. He never yelled for Mike to stop or anything. Mike turns around and Wilson SCARED TO DEATH of Mike's "angry face" shoots him again when he sees Mike going in his "waistband"......
Mike? You know him? You don't want to pay attention to facts. That's your problem.

There is no help for you.

Old 11-30-2014, 09:22 PM

8,726 posts, read 7,408,468 times
Quote:
Two well-known and respected medical examiners both said the shot to the head came when Mike was falling to his KNEES.

Mike was no longer a threat and NO WITNESSES LIED.

No one changed their story. I've read ALL of the witness statements and everyone has stayed consistent with what they saw at THEIR vantage point. The only one close enough to witness the entire thing and has repeated the SAME story consistently without fail is Dorian Johnson.

I refuse to believe an 18 year old kid who has:

- never been arrested in his entire life

- no juvenile record for anything

- no history of doing narcotics which could make him crazy

- no history of mental illness

Would tell a cop "F__k you", then punch him several times in the face WHILE THE COP IS IN THE CAR and all Wilson says is "Stop. Or I'll shoot you" and big crazy hulking grunting demonic figure Mike says "you're too much of a p___y to shoot", then proceeds to take his gun away from him like a crazed maniac.

Wilson, stricken with extreme terror (his words), fights to get his gun away from Brown. Gun goes off and there is blood inside of the car (Brown's). Mike runs away terrified, while "extremely fear stricken" Wilson hops out of his car SHOOTING AT MIKE as he's FLEEING FROM HIM. He never yelled for Mike to stop or anything. Mike turns around and Wilson SCARED TO DEATH of Mike's "angry face" shoots him again when he sees Mike going in his "waistband"......

What would Mike be going in his waistband for if he was supposedly trying to take Wilson's gun from him? Wouldn't he have pulled out his OWN right then and there at the police car and blew him away??

I digress...this is where he empties his revolver in Mike Brown at full force.

Then he cleans up his own crime scene, takes his gun with him, is never questioned by anyone, except a cop at the scene who didn't take any notes, and was allowed to ride off into the sunset while Brown's body laid UNCOVERED in the hot sun for four hours for everyone to gawk at and be disgusted by.

Oh, he NEVER called the shooting in after this happened. Witnesses to his murder did.

Twelve bullets left Wilson's revolver with a total of 6 killing Brown.
Yet you believe Wilson, who has no history of mental illness, criminal history, doing narcotics, never been arrested, all of a sudden woke up that morning and thought "hey, today I am going to kill a black guy!"

It makes sense to you that according to Dorian's testimony, Wilson tried to pull Brown through the window of the car? That makes sense to you? It makes sense to you that Brown, given his size, could not easily break away from the one handed grip Wilson had on him?

Unlike Wilson, Brown did have a history of violence, earlier in the day even, he assaulted a person, did you forget this? Did you see where even his friend Dorian was "surprised" by Brown's actions at the market? And did not know he was like this? Did you read where Dorian testified that yes indeed, both of them refused Wilson's orders to get out of the street? And if to even believe Dorian's story, Brown was in fact resisting Wilson's apprehension of him?

There of course is serious doubts on Dorian's story, as it is obvious he does not have the view he thinks he does. I am glad he got called out on that one. To believe Dorian's story would mean Wilson went and purposely hit himself. But, Dorian does give some insight when getting past his spin, like Brown's actions when he turned back to Wilson, and the fact that Dorian stated Brown "had his hands up, but not so much in the air..." So much for Brown "was shot with his hands up surrendering".

The rest of your post is pure non sense, and is counter to the physical evidence presented. Your scenario has absolutely zero evidence supporting it, you just make this stuff up because the racist in you really wants Wilson in jail just because he is white.

"Two well-known and respected medical examiners both said the shot to the head came when Mike was falling to his KNEES."

Incorrect along with the rest of your post. But you know this, you just want to keep repeating the lie enough to both convince yourself, and try to convince others. Your race based ideological view makes you obtuse to the facts and you just want to spread lies.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events