Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-24-2021, 10:15 AM

20,439 posts, read 12,777,841 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjGuru View Post
Why look so surprised. Do you think the flesh, the natural man, creates faith towards God? Of course not. The faith of Christ resides in His Kingdom, in our spirit (the breath of God) not our flesh (Luk 17:21). However, it cannot be seen or entered into (that is: received) until born of God (Joh 3:3).
God’s faith in us? That’s nuts.

Old 06-24-2021, 10:16 AM

4,483 posts, read 1,318,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
But it is the CONTEXT that you use that is WRONG, Charlie. You are using our ancestors' primitive and barbaric beliefs about God as the context instead of the revelations and unambiguous demonstration of God's True Nature of agape love by Jesus! They cannot be reconciled or merged as you pretend to do. Either you love the God our ancestors' feared and believed in or you love the God that Jesus loved, believed in, and unambiguously demonstrated for us.
Surly if what you preach is true you can show me in scripture how man gets out of hell after the purification.

If you can't show me that, how do you expect me to believe it?

Am I to take your word for it, or let you present scripture that has nothing to do with what you're saying?

Old 06-24-2021, 10:18 AM

1,091 posts, read 277,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie24 View Post
You've given scripture taken out of context every time!

And I'll shoot 'em down every time!

You guys can't deal in facts but only theory. It's always scripture meaning something else but you try to twist it.

As plainly as scripture shows us that man goes to Hell for unbelief, show us scripture saying man gets out of Hell. Is that to much to ask?

You can't find any and all you can do is twist scripture that means something else.

Dreamers with a theory that has no foundation whatsoever!
You ET'ers are all the same...faith in death but none in life...LOL It's the flesh that is cast out, not the spirit of man. What part of the soul do you think "does not believe"? It's the flesh that does not, will not and cannot believe.

The spirit of man IS where faith resides. And it's already there, but hidden until God reveals it to the soul. That happens during regeneration in this world, and will also happen when Christ tells the flesh to depart in judgement (Mat 7:23 and 25:41). Do you actually believe that God sets his own Kingdom on fire, and condemns His own breath. Maybe you do...LOL

Old 06-24-2021, 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmiej View Post
God’s faith in us? That’s nuts.
Where do you think faith comes from? It's part of salvation, it's a gift, by grace.

Old 06-24-2021, 10:28 AM

Quote:
You ET'ers are all the same...faith in death but none in life...LOL It's the flesh that is cast out, not the spirit of man. What part of the soul do you think "does not believe"? It's the flesh that does not, will not and cannot believe.

The spirit of man IS where faith resides. And it's already there, but hidden until God reveals it to the soul. That happens during regeneration in this world, and will also happen when Christ tells the flesh to depart in judgement (Mat 7:23 and 25:41). Do you actually believe that God sets his own Kingdom on fire, and condemns His own breath. Maybe you do...LOL
You URites are all the same...faith in life and denying and dodging the judgement.

All theory and pie in the sky, wishful thinking, the hippie love.

Old 06-24-2021, 10:30 AM

63,785 posts, read 40,047,381 times
Quote:
Where do you think faith comes from? It's part of salvation, it's a gift, by grace.
It is difficult for them to comprehend why we were told that God the Father calls us to faith in Jesus because they want to take credit for everything, including their salvation. That is why they think what they believe is how they are saved despite being told that JESUS is our Savior, NOT us.

They confuse our responsibility for sanctification by faith and works with our salvation which has nothing to do with us. It is all JESUS and it is finished. What we build (or not) on the foundation of agape love that Jesus laid for us is up to us, but we are "saved as by fire" by what Jesus did.

Old 06-24-2021, 10:34 AM

Quote:
You URites are all the same...faith in life and denying and dodging the judgement.

All theory and pie in the sky, wishful thinking, the hippie love.
God is not the god of the dead, where the faith of the flesh is, but is rather of the living (the spirit), where the faith of Christ is.

Old 06-24-2021, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
It is difficult for them to comprehend why we were told that God the Father calls us to faith in Jesus because they want to take credit for everything, including their salvation. That is why they think what they believe is how they are saved despite being told that JESUS is our Savior, NOT us.

They confuse our responsibility for sanctification by faith and works with our salvation which has nothing to do with us. It is all JESUS and it is finished. What we build (or not) on the foundation of agape love that Jesus laid for us is up to us, but we are "saved as by fire" by what Jesus did.
Just call me the Damnationist, I don't mind, that's what Christ was, He threatened Hell all the time!

He told us many times about those going to Hell, but never that they would get out.

So twist your scripture, tell your lies, and you can tell it all to Jesus when you meet Him!

Cause Charlie ain't havin none of it.

Old 06-24-2021, 11:42 AM

7,530 posts, read 3,020,870 times
No Scripture Continued

“But, where sin abounded, grace did much more abound.”

Grace abounds beyond sin.

How can this be, unless all enjoy this grace?

All mankind sin. In order for grace to abound much more than sin, all men must partake of that grace.

“Sin has reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord.” -Rom. 5:21.

Sin has reigned unto death. All sin, and all receive its wages.

Grace reigns unto eternal life. All are to be recipients of this grace.

We are required to love our enemies, that we may be like our heavenly Father. Matt. 5:44.

God loves his enemies. If he does not, we, by loving ours, would not imitate him.

The fact that we are required to love our enemies – to be Godlike – is proof positive that God loves His.

It is strange that some suppose that God will torment a part of those he loves, without relief and without end?

Is everlasting torment the fruit of God’s love?

Is misery without end what flows from the Father of all fathers. our dearest Daddy, ABBA?

Old 06-24-2021, 12:05 PM

63,785 posts, read 40,047,381 times
Quote:
Surly if what you preach is true you can show me in scripture how man gets out of hell after the purification.
If you can't show me that, how do you expect me to believe it?
Am I to take your word for it, or let you present scripture that has nothing to do with what you're saying?
You don't like my interpretation of the same scripture you use, Charlie because you believe something Jesus never told you. Show me in scripture where Jesus told you that every word in the Bible is the word of God!!! You can't. The Bible did not even exist, only the Torah existed. Can you show me where JESUS told you what you believe about the Bible, Charlie? If not, how can you expect me to believe it?

You are staking your soul on what MEN have told you must be true about the Bible, Charlie. Why do you trust them so much? I trust Jesus and only Jesus based on His unambiguous demonstration of God's Holy Spirit of agape love which even you recognize, Charlie. Why don't you? What is this love of condemnation and damnation that you have based on. It is OPPOSITE of the very essence of God's Holy Spirit as revealed by Jesus.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity