Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-15-2016, 08:50 PM

17,164 posts, read 11,467,099 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
Simple. Right covenant with G-d, right covenant with man. If you cannot keep covenant with G-d it is impossible to keep covenant with man, and so both stones are broken from the onset. Covenant means laying down your soulish life.

HE is the G-d of the covenant and HE outlined what that entails, step by step, and all He needs is a willing vessel to accomplish that inworking of the Spirit that is WITNESSED by the written Word. We were not given a choice as to how we want to do it.

When He drops His Spirit in you as love, it's like literally being hit in the chest with a spiritual fireball that knocks you backwards, and you can feel it roll the stone away. It's manifests nothing like the false love espoused by the New Age movement, with it's all inclusion of sin doctrine. Peace
I have read several of your posts where you have alluded to how there is an inward process, but you never speak about it apart from "bible code", for lack of a better term. It appears that you are saying that knowing the bible code itself is somehow necessary for this inward process to take place?

Perhaps you'll explain what you believe this inward process is and what the expected outcome is in PLAIN terms?

Also, what is "sin doctrine"?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-15-2016, 11:55 PM

64,149 posts, read 40,492,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
It seems you refuse to read and think about anything outside the constraints of your dogma and devotion to the words "written in ink" which we are told kills the Spirit. It doesn't inform it. Under the New Covenant, God has "written in our hearts" and provides the Comforter sent in Christ's name to guide us to it so we do not need anyone to teach us. You deny the New Covenant and the guidance of the Spirit in favor of the words "written in ink" which you elevate over the Spirit by demanding that the guidance of the Spirit MUST agree with your written words. You are seriously misled and do not know either God or Jesus because you denigrate agape love. I suspect you do not understand what agape love IS. You perhaps confuse it with the New Age hippie love which unfortunately incorporated Eros and lust through sexual intercourse in their Free Love movement. I suggest you look up the meaning of agape for your soul's sake, Rbbi.
Quote:
I don't demand anything, nor do I deny the New Covenant. As for denying the guidance of the Spirit, I have been taken in the Spirit to see the beast rising up out of the sea, Christ as the whirlwind, Christ as the door, Christ as the waters above the firmament, and Christ in the flesh of another, full bodied, and taken to see the tree of life Adam and Eve saw in the garden. I have also had Christ step into me full body like you were putting on a garment, in order to heal someone. ALL of these things come with imparted revelation of the Word you so disdain, which is the Spirit's JOB.
The letter does it's job in killing the flesh, as it's supposed to, and without it the flesh is not put to death, so the Spirit CAN be free to rule over you and do miraculous things with you and through you. You MUST DECREASE via the letter, for the Spirit to INCREASE. Signs and wonders follow them that BELIEVE, not them that refuse to believe the letter and think they can skip that baptism of water being made conformable to His death (dipping into the washing of the Word) and go straight on to the wine/Spirit. It doesn't work that way, no matter what your New Age influenced doctrines have taught you, it is a false spirit.
It is possible to ascend through the soul into spiritual realms, but the problem is it's as a woman uncovered (by Christ) and the fallen angels have a legal right to join themselves to whosoever tries to ascend without their covering. This is what has happened to those that have partaken of the false spiritual practices and doctrines of those in New Age doctrines, the seducing spirits of the age. Peace
You really seem to have a problem with whatever you think New Age doctrine is. Since I don't, I will leave you to your misinformation. This tirade was unintelligible though I am sure you THINK it makes perfect sense. The God you believe in because of your experiences as described above is false. God IS agape love, period, no magic gobbledegook or mumbo jumbo about it. I suggest you learn what agape means.

Old 05-16-2016, 06:10 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,091,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
You really seem to have a problem with whatever you think New Age doctrine is. Since I don't, I will leave you to your misinformation. This tirade was unintelligible though I am sure you THINK it makes perfect sense. The God you believe in because of your experiences as described above is false. God IS agape love, period, no magic gobbledegook or mumbo jumbo about it. I suggest you learn what agape means.

No greater life has any man than this, that he lay down his life for his friends. Since you obviously have not laid yours down (Abraham was G-d's friend), or you wouldn't be slamming His Word constantly, WHO are you to lecture me on love? Peace

Old 05-16-2016, 06:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post
I have read several of your posts where you have alluded to how there is an inward process, but you never speak about it apart from "bible code", for lack of a better term. It appears that you are saying that knowing the bible code itself is somehow necessary for this inward process to take place?

Perhaps you'll explain what you believe this inward process is and what the expected outcome is in PLAIN terms?

Also, what is "sin doctrine"?

The inward process starts with infilling of the Spirit, the inward anointing one receives when your heart has turned towards the Lord and His ways. Then through the baptism of the HG He begins to bring to remembrance all things, and starts to clean out of His temple (YOU) all things that offend and do iniquity (deliverance of Matt. 13). The former is the process of justification, then begins the process of sanctification, that if continually pressed in for to the end, results in glorification.

The all things that are brought to remembrance are actually things we forgot when the veil of forgetfulness was placed upon us at birth into this realm. Or as He said to me one day when I was in the Word, "You're not really learning all this, you're remembering it."

We knew it while we were one with Him from the foundation of the world and were of one spirit/mind, but for an accurate proving (like metals are tested) we had to forget everything and find Him again in the intimacy of His Spirit, thereby giving us a choice we didn't have before we came here (because all we knew was love). He wanted a creation that loved Him by their will, not by His.

And so this veil of forgetfulness is being done away with, by pressing in and sitting at His feet to be taught of Him. You read it as this scripture, ie. we are being translated out of the kingdom of darkness (carnal mind) and into the kingdom of light (mind of Christ), or this one.....we are changed from glory terrestrial (carnal mind, physical body) to glory celestial (mind of Christ, glorified body).

The purpose of us being here is to learn to lay down our life for Him, something we were not willing to do before, ie. we were lowered into this bondage of vanity, NOT WILLINGLY, but He subjected the same in hope = Christ in you, the hope of glory. The glory of G-d is His nature, which is the kind of love that lays down it's life for it's friend.

This is the first stone that must be fulfilled in our ordained relationship towards G-d, the second is like unto the first, only we lay it down for our brethren. Upon these 2 stones does all the law hang. One broken stone disqualifies you from going on to be a priest for G-d in the next great move of His Spirit which is coming up fast. As we learn obedience just as He did, by the things we have suffered (suffered as in submitted ourselves to His Spirit in) in the little things, He will grant us more. The more we decrease, the more He is free to increase.

There is a higher calling, and it is the sole reason I am on this board, in the hope that something I share will awaken some who still sleep in the dust realm, instead of being the shining caught up stars they are called to be. Big shock here no doubt to some, but He was never interested in creating good "Christians", He is wanting to create spiritual High Priests, with the ability to remit sins, which is the high calling Paul alluded he was striving for, even though he was a man out of season. It must have been really hard for Paul to see what was coming in our day, and know he would only be a part of it in Spirit, just as John was/is in the Temple on the 7th day.

As for your last question, I was referring to the inclusion of sin as being "ok" by some. Peace

Last edited by Rbbi1; 05-16-2016 at 07:07 AM..

Old 05-16-2016, 07:55 AM

2,201 posts, read 1,888,277 times
One must go beyond the WORD Trinity authored by Catholicism in spite of their reference to the OTHER
Word Godhead is CORRECT! They simply want to COMMUNICATE our God as manifesting Himself in as they call the triune as three persons . I personally like three roles . For those not listening to that and remain clueless and odd here is Godhead 101. The Godhead in scripture is presented so numerously why are we having dialog? The Godhead aka Father , Son and Holy Spirit . The Trinity (triune) is man's attempt to present the Father ,Son and Holy Spirit. In both cases God remains ONE. These roles by God is inspite of being a mystery is so simple for God to pull off any question renders we homosapiens a bunch of near morons close to neanderthal , yet some room in fairness must be allowed for understanding and non christian religion have zero orientation to the Godhead so are left saying we have three Gods.....really?

Old 05-16-2016, 08:03 AM

9,981 posts, read 8,641,747 times
Quote:
It must have been really hard for Paul to see what was coming in our day, and know he would only be a part of it in Spirit, just as John was/is in the Temple on the 7th day.
Solid post, Rbbi1, and good morning to you.
I didn't immediately surmise what you are referring to in bold type.
After thinking more, I understand that you meant John was
"in the Temple" spiritually, not the physical Temple of Herod.

Old 05-16-2016, 08:07 AM

@ openmike......It's not that hard to understand to me, once you have the revelation of the Seed. Yeshua was the Seed (all things bear fruit after their own kind-Father is Spirit and so His "kind" is also Spirit) in the "loins" of the Father, He is His heart, formed with His helpmeet, wisdom, who was hidden away until brought to visibility in the flesh man. One is the root, the other the fruit. And when you've seen THAT SEED SON, then you've seen the Father, cause the flesh profiteth NOTHING.

I KNOW they are two. I heard the Father speak to the Son in me one day. I was stunned, and asked the Lord how this could be, and immediately He dropped into me the scripture where David said he heard the Lord (G-d) speak to his Lord (Yeshua). Peace

Old 05-16-2016, 08:09 AM

5,912 posts, read 2,629,807 times
Quote:
When He drops His Spirit in you as love, it's like literally being hit in the chest with a spiritual fireball that knocks you backwards, and you can feel it roll the stone away. It's manifests nothing like the false love espoused by the New Age movement, with it's all inclusion of sin doctrine. Peace
The same thing happens with a temporal lobe seizures

Finding God in a seizure: the link between temporal lobe epilepsy and mysticism
Finding God in a seizure: the link between temporal lobe epilepsy and mysticism - Encounter - ABC Radio National (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

Wonder if there is a test for TLE?

Old 05-16-2016, 08:12 AM

17,164 posts, read 11,467,099 times
Quote:
The inward process starts with infilling of the Spirit, the inward anointing one receives when your heart has turned towards the Lord and His ways. Then through the baptism of the HG He begins to bring to remembrance all things, and starts to clean out of His temple (YOU) all things that offend and do iniquity (deliverance of Matt. 13). The former is the process of justification, then begins the process of sanctification, that if continually pressed in for to the end, results in glorification.

The all things that are brought to remembrance are actually things we forgot when the veil of forgetfulness was placed upon us at birth into this realm. Or as He said to me one day when I was in the Word, "You're not really learning all this, you're remembering it."

We knew it while we were one with Him from the foundation of the world and were of one spirit/mind, but for an accurate proving (like metals are tested) we had to forget everything and find Him again in the intimacy of His Spirit, thereby giving us a choice we didn't have before we came here (because all we knew was love). He wanted a creation that loved Him by their will, not by His.

And so this veil of forgetfulness is being done away with, by pressing in and sitting at His feet to be taught of Him. You read it as this scripture, ie. we are being translated out of the kingdom of darkness (carnal mind) and into the kingdom of light (mind of Christ), or this one.....we are changed from glory terrestrial (carnal mind, physical body) to glory celestial (mind of Christ, glorified body).

The purpose of us being here is to learn to lay down our life for Him, something we were not willing to do before, ie. we were lowered into this bondage of vanity, NOT WILLINGLY, but He subjected the same in hope = Christ in you, the hope of glory. The glory of G-d is His nature, which is the kind of love that lays down it's life for it's friend.

This is the first stone that must be fulfilled in our ordained relationship towards G-d, the second is like unto the first, only we lay it down for our brethren. Upon these 2 stones does all the law hang. One broken stone disqualifies you from going on to be a priest for G-d in the next great move of His Spirit which is coming up fast. As we learn obedience just as He did, by the things we have suffered (suffered as in submitted ourselves to His Spirit in) in the little things, He will grant us more. The more we decrease, the more He is free to increase.

There is a higher calling, and it is the sole reason I am on this board, in the hope that something I share will awaken some who still sleep in the dust realm, instead of being the shining caught up stars they are called to be. Big shock here no doubt to some, but He was never interested in creating good "Christians", He is wanting to create spiritual High Priests, with the ability to remit sins, which is the high calling Paul alluded he was striving for, even though he was a man out of season. It must have been really hard for Paul to see what was coming in our day, and know he would only be a part of it in Spirit, just as John was/is in the Temple on the 7th day.

As for your last question, I was referring to the inclusion of sin as being "ok" by some. Peace
Thanks Rbbi.

Okay, I don't know who you think is teaching that sin is ok. Missing the mark of love brings painful results for all concerned and I don't hear any of the regular "hippie dippie love crowd" (as some like to refer to them) saying anything different. What they do say are things like this ...

What you focus on matters. You don't overcome missing the mark in your life by focusing on sin and fighting sin and calling out other people's sins, or by telling people that God is angry with them or hates them or is holding their sin against them, as so many of the "bible-believer crowd" are intent on doing here.

If you believe that Christ is in you, as your bible proclaims, then you trust that the spirit of the God who is love will overcome whatever needs overcoming in your own life as you focus on that spirit of love and seek to walk in that spirit. As a person thinks, so s/he is; Be transformed by the renewing of your mind; Think on these things ("these things" being whatever is of the nature of the God who is love, essentially). Think on LOVE, walk in love, act in LOVE, and let the God who IS LOVE sort you out and transform you ... in love. The God who is love is perfectly capable of doing that in you, and in others as well. Fear not. Trust. Love.

Old 05-16-2016, 08:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7 View Post
Solid post, Rbbi1, and good morning to you.
I didn't immediately surmise what you are referring to in bold type.
After thinking more, I understand that you meant John was
"in the Temple" spiritually, not the physical Temple of Herod.

Yes, John was in the temple made not with hands, the many membered body of a temple He has been busy building for the last 2 days (2000) years of the Pentecost age. Tabernacles is next, and it's going to be the shaking of the heavens and the earth like no other since the cross.

John's message is to those circumcised of heart that will enter into it, and come through Yom Kippur alive a priest and more, like unto Melchisedek, the prophet, priest and king pattern shown on the Mount of Transfiguration and in the ark of the covenant pattern of two cherubims and a glory pillar of could between them. Peace
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity